slaata
there's laughter in slaughter
+18|6742
Dear all its not often I feel enclined to comment on something serious but this morning on radio 1 Chris Moyles said that the Germans who deleted a file from his computer , from Germany were nazi's.

He then went on to back peddle something along the lines of (and its not a quote because I can not remember it word for word)

not all Germans are Nazis there are some nice ones as well.

I was a bit shocked to be honest
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6787|PNW

not all Germans are Nazis there are some nice ones as well.
What about the Nazis who weren't really deep Nazis but nice? You know...you know...

Messed up.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-06-10 07:15:24)

slaata
there's laughter in slaughter
+18|6742
That was his reply after he said Germans were Nazis

not my comment
JahManRed
wank
+646|6643|IRELAND

Chris Moyles has to be the most talentless twat ever to make it onto our airwaves. I mean his scripted show, composed by a group of writers is funny if you are an unenlightened football obsessed larger lout with liberal amounts of ass cleavage. When you see him on TV without his writers and team of laughing hyenas he calls his Radio crew, he has as much personality and wit as a three day old turd that's been out in the sun. The BBC pay him £600 000 a year for this kind of drivel. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a well overdue downfall.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6478|Tyne & Wear, England
Why people listen to Chris Moyles is beyond me.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6658|cheshire u.k

JahManRed wrote:

Chris Moyles has to be the most talentless twat ever to make it onto our airwaves. I mean his scripted show, composed by a group of writers is funny if you are an unenlightened football obsessed larger lout with liberal amounts of ass cleavage. When you see him on TV without his writers and team of laughing hyenas he calls his Radio crew, he has as much personality and wit as a three day old turd that's been out in the sun. The BBC pay him £600 000 a year for this kind of drivel. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a well overdue downfall.
you got that right mate.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6483
Is he some British comedian?

I don't think many people not in Britian have heard of him.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6238|Escea

I'm British and I haven't heard of him lol, he the dude with the thick-rimmed glasses or am I thinking fo someone else?

But, Terry Wogan ftw

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard