USARANGER01
+35|6674|America
hey i have autocad 2008 on my home pc, and its also the program we use in my CAD class at school.  one of my friends showed me a cool thing where he just changed something in the views menu which allowed u to change the backround of renders.  it made the renders look much much better and crisper.  however, when i tried to do it on mine at home, i typed in VIEW and a box popped up saying "Failed to create property inspector control!"   it does the same thing when i go to Named Views in the View tab.  does anyone know how i could fix this, or a different way to change the backround properties in a render?
(sorry if this is the wrong section, i just guessed tech would be the best place to put it, tho i think now that graphics would have been better lol. oh well)
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6742
Love is the answer
USARANGER01
+35|6674|America

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

http://www.cadforum.cz/cadforum_en/qaID.asp?tip=5500
i already knew how to do that. thats the thing i was trying to do when it gives me an error

oh yea i did make an account on a CAD forum just to see if anyone knew how to help me, but i still havnt gotten the confirmation email and its been a few hours so i just thought what the hell il ask BF2s
USARANGER01
+35|6674|America
nvm i got it to work finally
i just went to uninstall it and did repair instead, and that fixed it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard