^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6779|The Hague, Netherlands

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

I perfectly know the cooling efficiency of that cpu cooler. even thermaltake big typhoon outperforms it. looks like your CPU temp sensor gives about 5-10c too low values.
are mine uber false too?

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261 … loos-3.jpg

right one
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6662|London, England

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

duh you're from iceland
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6884|Reykjavík, Iceland.

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

I perfectly know the cooling efficiency of that cpu cooler. even thermaltake big typhoon outperforms it. looks like your CPU temp sensor gives about 5-10c too low values.
I'm sad now
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6455|Finland

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

are mine uber false too?

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261 … loos-3.jpg

right one
It looks like they are wrong. Considering you have a quad core CPU and same cooler than I have. Add about +10c to all temps and itshould be prety close to real ones.

So Sydney, you aren't alone
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6609|NYC / Hamburg

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Oi! Don't insult my big typhoon. Works great on my opty 170 in my HTPC

Last edited by max (2008-04-24 04:43:33)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6455|Finland

max wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Oi! Don't insult my by typhoon. Works great on my opty 170 in my HTPC
I didn't insult it. I didn't say how much it outperforms the asus cooler

Last edited by GC_PaNzerFIN (2008-04-24 04:42:32)

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6609|NYC / Hamburg

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

max wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Oi! Don't insult my big typhoon. Works great on my opty 170 in my HTPC
I didn't insult it. I didn't say how much it outperforms the asus cooler
I guess I'll spare your life this time
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
Why is everyone dissing me asus cooler? I didn't even pick it, got it as a gift, I would have gotten a TR Ultra 120 Extreme
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6726|Espoo, Finland
Stock coolers, CPU over clocked to 3GHz.
Q6600 and 8800GTX.

https://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7277/temppt9.jpg

Spoiler (highlight to read):
ambient temperature -10C

Last edited by Gawwad (2008-04-24 05:10:48)

Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6270|NSW, Australia

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

duh you're from iceland
Lol

and haha Australia beat Iceland in ICEHOCKEY in the world cup at the start of the month
how funny is that!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6495|The Twilight Zone

Nappy wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

duh you're from iceland
Lol

and haha Australia beat Iceland in ICEHOCKEY in the world cup at the start of the month
how funny is that!
Lol is this true? I can't imagine that seriously.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
CrazeD
+368|6714|Maine
It is impossible to get temps under ambient with air/water cooling.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

CrazeD wrote:

I had no idea what my ambients were, I just guessed at something like 18°C, +/- 5°C at least tbh.

And about the hockey, we have two hockey teams here and it's a sport nobody cares about.

I always thought my temp readings were connect, they always seemed logical...I'm in denial right now.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6174|Carnoustie, Scotland

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

duh you're from iceland
lolol0o0l0l0ol they 'av ice cooling not water lol0o0ol0o0l0l.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6590|EUtopia | Austria

PBAsydney wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

I had no idea what my ambients were, I just guessed at something like 18°C, +/- 5°C at least tbh.

And about the hockey, we have two hockey teams here and it's a sport nobody cares about.

I always thought my temp readings were connect, they always seemed logical...I'm in denial right now.
So your guessing with 18°C was plain bullshit. If you'd only have told us earlier!
Opening your window, getting an ambient temperature below 21°C (probably about 10°C in your case) just for the SAKE of posing on some forums with "extraordinary cooling" is suspicious.

To conclude: You don't have any extraordinary cooling and your crap is not holy at all.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

Stormscythe wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

So your guessing with 18°C was plain bullshit. If you'd only have told us earlier!
Opening your window, getting an ambient temperature below 21°C (probably about 10°C in your case) just for the SAKE of posing on some forums with "extraordinary cooling" is suspicious.

To conclude: You don't have any extraordinary cooling and your crap is not holy at all.
By cooling I meant how cool it is, not how good the cooler is...

I know my CPU cooler isn't the best there is, but it does it's job well and it's quiet at the same time.

I wasn't trying to "promote" my HSF or anything, I just thought the temperatures were pretty cool...

Last edited by PBAsydney (2008-04-25 11:19:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard