m0v3m3nt
+15|6196

steelie34 wrote:

no reason nikola?

[14:39:26] [BF2s] Nikola_Bathory -> hahahahhaha
[14:39:29] [BF2s] Nikola_Bathory -> promoted!
[14:39:37] [GER]Der_Wikinger -> kaff da a brezel du depp
[14:39:44] [BF2s] Nikola_Bathory -> nazi

All Racist/Insulting Language will result in KICK/BAN
Welcome to a ModManager enabled server!
[14:40:00] |G4| hbdcoolman -> Nikola, want to be Kicked?
[14:40:04] [BF2s] Nikola_Bathory -> no
[14:40:06] [BF2s] Nikola_Bathory -> u ?
[14:40:09] [BF2s] Nikola_Bathory -> lets kick u
[14:40:13] |G4| hbdcoolman -> then dont be racist
[14:40:18] [BF2s] Nikola_Bathory -> u jew

[10:28:33] [BF2s] Nikola_Bathory -> U IDIOT
[10:28:36] [BF2s] Nikola_Bathory -> u will pay
TKPUNISH: thoric punishes Erfdingy for a teamkill (thoric has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)
[10:29:20] rustyshell -> lol
BANNING!!! [BF2s] Nikola_Bathory FOR COMMENTS MADE ON OUR SERVERS, DISRESOECT TOWARD OUR MEMBERS .... FEEL FREE TO APPEAL @ HBD-GAMING.COM
Godless
+13|5977
WD OP

You just failed the internet

Go chase cars, fucking downer.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6825|Bulgaria

steelie34 wrote:

no reason nikola?

TKPUNISH: thoric punishes Erfdingy for a teamkill (thoric has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)
BANNING!!! [BF2s] Nikola_Bathory FOR COMMENTS MADE ON OUR SERVERS, DISRESOECT TOWARD OUR MEMBERS .... FEEL FREE TO APPEAL @ HBD-GAMING.COM
It's not my fault that HBD hates jews and "jew" is a banned word (while "nazi" is not).
How lame.
Wallpaper
+303|6033|The pool
Hhahaha
Hakei
Banned
+295|6034

Nikola Bathory wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

no reason nikola?

It's not my fault that HBD hates jews and "jew" is a banned word (while "nazi" is not).
How lame.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6785|Mexico City
one HBD moron called me a hacker and at his website showed the "proof".  The proof was when i got píd spoofed. i showed the idiot how wrong and stupid he was for not reading something before posting it.
First they ban me from their server for "rank hack" (something EA caused and they invented it) and now im banned from their forums forever for outsmarting them....LOL

Another clan server full of 12 y.o. retarded afeminated cry-babies morons with an uber inferiority complex.
Christian servers admins have more balls than these morons.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6034

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Another clan server full of 12 y.o. retarded afeminated cry-babies morons with an uber inferiority complex.
Then why do you want to play on their server, and why do you think we actually care.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6785|Mexico City

Hakei wrote:

Then why do you want to play on their server, and why do you think we actually care.
what is the name of the topic idiot?
if u dont care then why u reply?, did i directed my post to you specifically??
Hakei
Banned
+295|6034

Hakei wrote:

Idiot? Excuse me? Why reply, now THAT is a good question, because I like to think that every time someone tells you that no one cares, you may one day learn to keep useless shit to yourself, I hope that you will one day learn that you'll get some respect if you stop posting the way you do.

Also:

idiot
did i directed my post
did i directed
directed
What's the name of the topic? It's "HBD banned me for no reason".

It's already been proven that OP WAS banned for a reason, for being racist. It's against the server rules, you broke the rules, you get banned.
If you don't agree with the reason of said ban, it doesn't make the ban "no reason". If you break rules, you get banned, and you shouldn't be ranting here because you fucked up.

I'm expecting your reply to contain no reaction to what I've said apart from perhaps one word in which you make a joke at, followed by a few insults, generally bad English (I'm not the best myself) and perhaps some questions that hold no relevance to the subject, that seems the basis of all your posts, let's see if you follow suite this time.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6686|I smell corners
Go Hakei, Go Hakei, go go go
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6311

Hakei wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Idiot? Excuse me? Why reply, now THAT is a good question, because I like to think that every time someone tells you that no one cares, you may one day learn to keep useless shit to yourself, I hope that you will one day learn that you'll get some respect if you stop posting the way you do.

Also:

idiot
did i directed my post
did i directed
directed
What's the name of the topic? It's "HBD banned me for no reason".

It's already been proven that OP WAS banned for a reason, for being racist. It's against the server rules, you broke the rules, you get banned.
If you don't agree with the reason of said ban, it doesn't make the ban "no reason". If you break rules, you get banned, and you shouldn't be ranting here because you fucked up.

I'm expecting your reply to contain no reaction to what I've said apart from perhaps one word in which you make a joke at, followed by a few insults, generally bad English (I'm not the best myself) and perhaps some questions that hold no relevance to the subject, that seems the basis of all your posts, let's see if you follow suite this time.
Your my hero +1

Couldnt have said it better myself.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6825|Bulgaria
Hakei  - Lol, calm down, kid. Was that even directed at me anyway?

Hakei wrote:

that OP WAS banned
Who or that does OP stand for?

Last edited by Nikola Bathory (2008-04-25 02:30:26)

Wallpaper
+303|6033|The pool

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Hakei  - Lol, calm down, kid. Was that even directed at me anyway?

Hakei wrote:

that OP WAS banned
Who or that does OP stand for?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=OP
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6408
epic Tfw111!

but i noticed that german server admins ban more quickly than other country players.

due to my restored accound with 4 stars
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6192|what

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

but i noticed that german server admins ban more quickly than other country players.
Orly?

You think that Nazi and Jew should be expected terms of reference when playing in a German based server?

Douche.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6408

TheAussieReaper wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Orly?

You think that Nazi and Jew should be expected terms of reference when playing in a German based server?

Douche.
Lol xD

plz read what i typed after it
[siZers=999999999]due to my restored account with 4 stars[/zissers]

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-04-25 07:13:53)

GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6408
i dont get it
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6825|Bulgaria

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Yes, of course.
I always say "nazi" or "jew" when I play on German servers! Always! I simply can't stop myself! muahahahah
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6611

Nikola Bathory wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Yes, of course.
I always say "nazi" or "jew" when I play on German servers! Always! I simply can't stop myself! muahahahah
Then complain when you get banned for it? You're a fucking idiot. Twice.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6187|San Antonio, Texas
Nikola, master of foreign affairs -.-'

I don't even see the humor of name calling. Are you going to go into a Christian server, shout in all chat "Jesus freaks", and expect no disciplinary action?
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6342|The | Netherlands

Nikola Bathory wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Yes, of course.
So, because you can't behave decently you are making a topic about getting banned for no reason, while it's just an epic lie?
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6754|USA
I think banning people for language is complete bullshit! This idea that there are so called "Bad Words" is a joke! They're words and they are only given power if you let a word bother you. If you're Jewish and someone calling you a Jew or saying you jewed me down in price is offensive then maybe you should re-evaluate you choice of religion or ask yourself why you are so sensitive towards that word. If someone calls me a Yank or a Honkey, guess what? "It doesn't fucking bother me!" I am a yank and a honkey so why would I get pissed about being called what I am. Most of us here are not old enough to have experienced the Holocaust so why are people getting pissed about the word Nazi. I understand the horrible things the Nazi military did but that was over 50 years ago. I think it's about time we get past it. People need to quit being so fucking sensitive and grow a damn spine!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6420|the land of bourbon

SFCCDailey wrote:

If you're Jewish and someone calling you a Jew or saying you jewed me down in price is offensive then maybe you should re-evaluate you choice of religion
if someone calls you a n*gger should you re-evaluate your choice of ethnicity?

gtfo of here you idiot.

and its a fucking server rule, and nobody cares about whether YOU think its right or wrong.  break rules = get banned.  i know thats hard for some of you douches

Last edited by steelie34 (2008-04-25 08:04:32)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6754|USA

steelie34 wrote:

SFCCDailey wrote:

If you're Jewish and someone calling you a Jew or saying you jewed me down in price is offensive then maybe you should re-evaluate you choice of religion

gtfo of here you idiot.

and its a fucking server rule, and nobody cares about whether YOU think its right or wrong.  break rules = get banned.  i know that's hard for some of you douches
First off RACE is not a choice, religion is. Do you see a difference here Dr. Shit-for-Brains? Also, if someone called me a n*gger I wouldn't mind at all. I'm white and I find no offense in being called a black slang term. Considering you are about a dumb shit does it bother you that am calling you a low functioning Autistic or an idiot savant? You are quite possibly both! So why get pissed about it. The point being is that people such as yourself need to quit being so damn sensitive and grow a pair! By-the-way, being that you are autistic you might enjoy a nice game of hide and go fuck yourself! I've got a good feeling you'll be a winner at that game! Good luck Corkey!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6420|the land of bourbon

SFCCDailey wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

SFCCDailey wrote:

gtfo of here you idiot.

and its a fucking server rule, and nobody cares about whether YOU think its right or wrong.  break rules = get banned.  i know that's hard for some of you douches
First off RACE is not a choice, religion is. Do you see a difference here Dr. Shit-for-Brains? Also, if someone called me a n*gger I wouldn't mind at all. I'm white and I find no offense in being called a black slang term. Considering you are about a dumb shit does it bother you that am calling you a low functioning Autistic or an idiot savant? You are quite possibly both! So why get pissed about it. The point being is that people such as yourself need to quit being so damn sensitive and grow a pair! By-the-way, being that you are autistic you might enjoy a nice game of hide and go fuck yourself! I've got a good feeling you'll be a winner at that game! Good luck Corkey!
bigots like you are the reason there is so much hate crime in the world.  who the fuck are you to use slander against someone else?  you tell me to grow a pair?  the assholes who insult other peoples way of life are the ones with tiny balls, buddy.  grow up
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard