SealXo
+309|6534
Discuzz?

They are so fucking small and like upside down and shit i cant fucking tell the damn difference between them and there in yellow omfg come on!
omfg and i sware im enterering it right and it keeps saying im wrong and to try back later fuck!

https://i26.tinypic.com/34orjw5.jpg

OMFG ^ that one is actually pretty big but some are REALLY small.
and i for sure am entering the right code and its saying im not agrgrgrg

Last edited by SealXo (2008-04-16 16:26:55)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6631

Solution: Premium Account

Best thing I've Ever done.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Ok, not really, but... premium is pretty
csmag
+92|6445|Canada

SealXo wrote:

Discuzz?

They are so fucking small and like upside down and shit i cant fucking tell the damn difference between them and there in yellow omfg come on!
omfg and i sware im enterering it right and it keeps saying im wrong and to try back later fuck!

http://i26.tinypic.com/34orjw5.jpg

OMFG ^ that one is actually pretty big but some are REALLY small.
and i for sure am entering the right code and its saying im not agrgrgrg
It's ZOXC btw.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Holy shit that is a terrible way of proving you're not a bot. The worst I've seen I think. Fortunately, possessing a premium account I don't have to bother with that.
SealXo
+309|6534

ghettoperson wrote:

Holy shit that is a terrible way of proving you're not a bot. The worst I've seen I think. Fortunately, possessing a premium account I don't have to bother with that.
to expensive ):
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

That's incredibly stupid. All it is going to do is piss off users, which is something no company wants to do.

With the exception of EA, that is.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6631

SealXo wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

to expensive ):
i dont care...do it, do it NAO
zeidmaan
+234|6413|Vienna

I find it unethical to pay in any way for warez
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6566|NYC / Hamburg

ghettoperson wrote:

ditto, in fact I own 3

SealXo wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

to expensive ):
It's free when you collect premium point by spamming fake CP on the chans. Thanks to them I can download 15GB per day
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
SealXo
+309|6534

max wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

ditto, in fact I own 3

SealXo wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

to expensive ):
It's free when you collect premium point by spamming fake CP on the chans. Thanks to them I can download 15GB per day
lawl cant you get introuble for doing that
max
Vela Incident

SealXo wrote:

max wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

ditto, in fact I own 3

SealXo wrote:

to expensive ):
lawl cant you get introuble for doing that
for what? I've been banned a couple of times from 4chan but you can hardly call that "trouble". Also thanks to our laws, downloading copyrighted material off the internet is perfectly legal

Last edited by max (2008-04-18 00:23:55)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5963|London, England

You failed your awsm max
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
max
Vela Incident

thanks for pointing that out max
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6370|Netherlands tbh
fake CP? I'm interested now
']['error
Banned
+630|6642|The Netherlands
I'm sexy
max
Vela Incident

xGj wrote:

fake CP? I'm interested now
just dump any random files into a rar and give that rar a juicy title. Loads of downloads in mere seconds

']['error wrote:

I'm sexy
true
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6452|The Twilight Zone
https://shrani.si/f/A/T8/29YeUuNG/neimenovana.png
wtf?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6196|Winland

*Insert smiling pear here*
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
I am suddenly very grateful of my premium account
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

Yesterday they had "happy hour" with no validating required.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2008-04-20 10:46:51)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6631

kylef wrote:

Me too.
max
Vela Incident

Gooners wrote:

kylef wrote:

Me too.
me too
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6631

max wrote:

Gooners wrote:

kylef wrote:

Me too.
me too
I dont see why they don't spend the 10$ / 6 euros to go buy an account...
max
Vela Incident

Gooners wrote:

max wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Me too.
me too
why spend money when I can get a free account with literally only seconds of work

Last edited by max (2008-04-20 14:00:43)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6631

max wrote:

Gooners wrote:

max wrote:

me too
why spend money when I can get a free account with literally only seconds of work
The CP method or another?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard