morbesso666
+0|6799|Givataim, Israel
I got the Gold Medal I received yesterday evening but havn't got the Good Conduct Medal I received even before the Gold Medal. I keep saying to myself that it'll remember that receivement but as time passes I'm more and more convinced I won't receive it finally.
Would it for sure appear in the Stats??
I know there are lots of topics about the stats but no one answers me there.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6856|Delaware
It's updating one round at a time I suppose. Just wait.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6882|-
Patience is a virtue.
Orracle9191
+0|6759|Maryland, USA
Dont worry it happend to me too and my stats updated overnight.
morbesso666
+0|6799|Givataim, Israel
You people ignore the fact that I received a Medal, but my points are updating ignoring the fact that I received the Medal. Please respond to THIS. thanks
tF-afrojap
+124|6882|SF

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Patience is a virtue.
It's just a gold star.. just give it time.
morbesso666
+0|6799|Givataim, Israel

tF-afrojap wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Patience is a virtue.
See? You don't read.
Please read my first post and then answer it would really help me alot. thanks
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6757|England
Dude its a gold medal i rake them in with my eyes closed nowadays i just got my air ribbon i still havent received it but saying that i need to check to see whether it has come through but yes stats at the moment because of the new patch are taking longer to receive.
Blackbird[NL]
+1|6722|The Hague, The Netherlands
Doesn't anybody read the guys post? He said he DID get the gold medal, but he didn't receive the Good Conduct Medal which he got before that...

But to answer your question, BF2 just screws up sometimes.. I had to get Expert Knife twice, cause it just didn't register it the first time or something, so I think you'll have to go get it again...

Last edited by Blackbird[NL] (2006-02-19 10:25:19)

JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6727|Sweden
I have it reversed: I can see my new medals but I played as commander for another hour and got 250p IAR, and those points/hour have not been counted in my global.

Every stats page and BFHQ is going extreamly slow now, I dont know why. I think you just have to wait and have patience.
frankie4fingers08-2
+0|6789
jesus.. its just the good conduct medal.... you should have no problem getting another on if it doesnt show...   Expert knife or pistol (thats another story)..  its not that hard getting 27 kills in a game..
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6757|England
No i generally think stuff is really slow at updating my other clan member got a legion of merit ribbon errm 2 days ago and nothing and he got his vet knife yesterday and still aint showing up its a bug or a glitch but in time it should be fixed
Cheddarmuff
+21|6687
Did you TK someone after getting the medal ??  I have heard others get it and never have it show for TK'ing after receiving....although others have TK'd and still received, go figure.

I can relate, my aviator badge still hasn't posted.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6713|Middle of nowhere
So is this just a whole problem with the 1.2 patch??

and i have a quick question, do you need to download the patch in order to recieve points/medals?

b/c i got around 800 points and all the basic badges that i don't have, and they still haven't shown up yet (get them yesterday) i'm being patient, but i'm just wondering if i wasted the time b/c i didn't have the patch
Masta_Daco
+39|6771|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

frankie4fingers08-2 wrote:

jesus.. its just the good conduct medal.... you should have no problem getting another on if it doesnt show...   Expert knife or pistol (thats another story)..  its not that hard getting 27 kills in a game..
no its not hard i did it twice today and was going for the third and then guess what happened a retarded teammate disides to walk in my line of fire...... so sometimes its easy if u dont have retards on your team i hope i get them tough

Last edited by Masta_Daco (2006-02-19 11:55:43)

maddogjj
+3|6867|U S A
Yep points finally started updating again but i got my combat action medal and it still hasnt shown up.  Sure hope it does.  I feel your pain man.l hahahhaha you team killer
morbesso666
+0|6799|Givataim, Israel

maddogjj wrote:

Yep points finally started updating again but i got my combat action medal and it still hasnt shown up.  Sure hope it does.  I feel your pain man.l hahahhaha you team killer
Lol it was pre game whiney bitch (yes u were a whiney bitch, not joking ), I was just playing.
morbesso666
+0|6799|Givataim, Israel
Yep, the medal never appeared.
Yep, the conclusion is that BF2 ARE able to lose data, as was in my case.
Anyway, I made the Medal again.
Mulchman MM
+0|6758|Virginia Beach, VA
I've had to re-earn about 5 badges/ribbons. It's so annoying for them to not show up on your stats... I'm missing two knifes I got during the stat slow down this past weekend as well playing on the same server I played on all weekend. I got other points from that server but not all the knife kills. It's really frustrating.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6829|Idaho, USA / Age 30

morbesso666 wrote:

tF-afrojap wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Patience is a virtue.
See? You don't read.
Please read my first post and then answer it would really help me alot. thanks
I am looking at your sig right now and I am seeing it in there.  Maybe you should try looking first.  Then you can get upset at yourself for not looking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard