MrBrain
+24|6733|Finland
Noticed that the vodnik doesn't explode from one anti-tank missile anymore. Hence, I even fired two at one car and the shitty thing didn't explode. When I am sitting in an APC two missiles seems to always be enough to kill me. Also when I drove an APC i had lost one health bar of the APC and ONE, ONE damn heli missile made the car explode. As with the US-tank, I had lost one or two bars of health down a hill over a damn bump, and this MEC tank fired a shell at me from a really sick long distance up on a hill at kubra dam, and that very ONE shell made my tank explode.

Anti tank seems stronger and also the cars in patch 1.2, right..? It said in the release notes that anti tank kit was adjusted but not in which way
...and the APC-vodniks?
$kelet0r
+16|6724
AT seems to have a bug - thats why hits are not registering
one shell can kill a tank - its generally a fluke at long range but up close it can be done very easily
dracul
+2|6850
Vodnik/Hmmv are not the same as jeep, at rockets dont do enough damage to light them on fire with glancing hits.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6886|Bryan/College Station, TX
I've also noticed that hitting the front does less damg. than hitting the sides which does less damg. than hitting the rear. The top is also very fragile. But yea I understand what you are saying and yes it "seems" that they are harder to kill now. In fact most things seem harder to kill now. I wonder if the Damg. of the AT rocket went down?
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard