hintakaari
+113|5948
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6640|Finland

I had to see some of it, even if it buffered for ages and ages. Why? Because of two words: "Uber" and "Chopper". Did you know that my regular gunner is also "Uber" (Ubersturmbannfuhrer)? It had me confuzzled.

But it wasn't him. Which is good, because otherwise I would have felt cheated on. Violated, if you will.
I need around tree fiddy.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6004
Just me or, no sound?

9:00 of just choppering unless it's very good can be a little boring even with sound, without it just looks like I'm watching another person playing. At the intro you used a few too many zoom ins which resulted in me exiting the video after 4 minutes, there was barely any Chopper Vs. Chopper action and you even included shots of killing a chopper when it's on the pad.
r00ts
xD
+81|6551|Netherlands
how come its a stage6 video?
or is it just a fakestage6 video, hosted on gamerztheatre?
Hakei
Banned
+295|6004

r00ts wrote:

how come its a stage6 video?
or is it just a fakestage6 video, hosted on gamerztheatre?
It's DivX, gamerztheatre is just another place to host the video.
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|5997|Mountain Dew

Hakei wrote:

Just me or, no sound?

9:00 of just choppering unless it's very good can be a little boring even with sound, without it just looks like I'm watching another person playing. At the intro you used a few too many zoom ins which resulted in me exiting the video after 4 minutes, there was barely any Chopper Vs. Chopper action and you even included shots of killing a chopper when it's on the pad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard