danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6729|Germany
Hey,

I hereby present and submit to your judgement my first and probably also my last video.
I had a blast doing this. It took some time to finish it but finally it's done.
Over 100GB recorded material and a final 60GB version, rendered into 350MB XVid.

https://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3033/logonp0.jpg

It's a frag video with me in the little bird chopper on Armored Fury maps.
13:30 minutes long and if you want to download it will be 350MB big.

The movie was made for the fun and not that I'm leet or whatever.
I know, there are probably plenty of people that can do this better, but ....

The first part of the movie is me getting my expert chopper badge with not so much editing.
I rather concentrated on the basic that you can see the whole round without many cuts.
And the second half is just a few clips put together with more edititng than the first half of the video.

Pls elaborate and provide me your constructive criticism.
Have fun watching and thanks for your time!

I'd recommend downloading it because IMO the stream sites rip the quali pretty much if you set it on fullscreen.

[wipido]http://www.wipido.com/video/271[/wipido]

streaming sites
Wipido
google video soon

download mirror
if anyone has a mirror for me where i can upload it, i'd apreciate that.
filefront takes ages for me to upload.

download megaupload

as BitTtorrent file

Enjoy!

Last edited by danCer (2008-03-09 15:45:48)

cablecopulate
+449|6751|Massachusetts.
You could try megaupload or rapidshare for a download mirror.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6756|Topside

Nice mr Tänzer.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6477|cuntshitlake

cablecopulate wrote:

You could try megaupload or rapidshare for a download mirror.
Megaupload, RS would be 4 links.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
cablecopulate
+449|6751|Massachusetts.
huh?
pasngr
+50|6659
Really nice.  Hope you can upload it somewhere soon.  Best little bird vid I've ever seen.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6729|Germany

pasngr wrote:

Really nice.  Hope you can upload it somewhere soon.  Best little bird vid I've ever seen.
Thanks! Uploading it now to megaupload.....
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6579|England

HOLY HELL! That has been in the making for a looong time!
Dont download many videos, but I will set this going overnight.

/love it. Like the way you did the movie to earn the expert heli, right through til you died, followed by pub ownage.

+ Jet kills. 3 of them, Ive only ever managed 1 (thats in the air ) and that was a random spray at a smoking jet.
+ Lot of kills/sprees without engineers on the side to repair up
+ Showing the repairing ability when you are on fire. Always happens to me
+ Lots of MS/Harvest, and not only the MD530 on them.

- No EC635 (although I can understand why)
- Not a lot of Road Rage, which is awesome for Scout Helis: but only in large servers.
- Not liking some of the music, but you cant please everyone

Also, I cant believe how often you can rape like hell on MS and the main MEC base on Harvest without Mobile AA hampering you like hell. That is my main problem on MS, hop in for 3 kill, bail out from AA, pop back in, bail out...etc, til its taken out.
+1 for sure!

Edit: Gota play with ya again sometime in the helis, been a long time.

Last edited by Snake (2008-03-09 12:15:59)

danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6729|Germany

Snake wrote:

Also, I cant believe how often you can rape like hell on MS and the main MEC base on Harvest without Mobile AA hampering you like hell. That is my main problem on MS, hop in for 3 kill, bail out from AA, pop back in, bail out...etc, til its taken out.
+1 for sure!

Edit: Gota play with ya again sometime in the helis, been a long time.
xD I sold my joystick 3 months ago, never flown a lb since.
But thanks Snake!

I know you, you did it exactly like I did. i know your skills.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6729|Germany
I updated the first post with a megaupload download link.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6205|Roma
Probably the first Scout heli Vid i have seen, I was curious when people rave about them so much. Makes me want to buy AF..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6579|England

Thanks Danc, will download from there

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Probably the first Scout heli Vid i have seen, I was curious when people rave about them so much. Makes me want to buy AF..
(all mine, but nvrmind)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm95IYIxxSs (sharpshooter)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4ESZTZ9i9I (AF Movie, not only LB's)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvvZAZdoPac (Movie that went with my LB guide)

Dancers LB vid > all of mine, for the quality, amount and the various types of kills (and its his thread ).
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6341

The music was total shit man. Although I understand we all have our own taste. And, before someone has the thought, "Well if u dint like it turn it down!!!" Well, maybe you don't understand this, but when making a video, the music or theme also sets the mood for the video itself and is just as, if not more, important then the footage being presented, speaking of which, I enjoyed. The video was good, but the music was not to my taste.

That being said, I would love to see you remake this with new audio, or I might try to make my point, and re-create it myself, with your permission, to a different theme.

All in all, it was pretty cool. But, police sirens? Come on...This is BF2, not that one video game kids like to play, whats it called...Hmm...Starts with Grand, ends with auto...Something like that....
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6707|Brunei Darussalam

Very nice video! Love the jetkills and 2 vs. 1 helibattles. Music was.. ok   +1 for sure!
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|6002|Mountain Dew
Nice!
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5932|Minneapolis, MN
That was actually pretty good.  I think you could completely remove the part up to where you get the expert badge.  It really didn't add anything to the video.  After that though it was nice.  Could have trimmed and tightened it up a little too.  Tighten it up to your best shots, you don't really need to include all the chopper kills.  It just gets a little redundant and it gets hard to watch a long video like that when it doesn't change much.

The jet tracking and killing was pretty cool and I liked the zooming editing.  It worked well.

Why is your in-game footage all in german, but your video titles in the game are in english?  Just asking.  Seemed odd that it was different.  Also, what resolution do you record at?  Not what you play at, but what you record at.  Seemed like nice resolution and that's hard to play and record at high resolution.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6729|Germany
Well thank you! Like Dr.Droom said, music is my taste... maybe a little different than others.

@Bluecow what do you mean by video titles? The Bf2 i had installed back then was all german.
I made this not only for germans. Or would you like to watch a movie called: "Treppe zur Hölle" ?
I play on 1600x1200 everything maxed out except shades but i recorded with fraps only on the "half screen" with "40fps max" set in fraps.
Apart from that i didn't change any BF2 setting much.

I'mDoomed pm me about your idea.

Last edited by danCer (2008-03-10 11:45:14)

NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5932|Minneapolis, MN
Oh I just meant that it was interesting that the game was in german, but nothing else was.  So I just didn't know why you played in German, but made the video in english.  Wasn't sure if there was a reason the game was in german.

I play at 1600x1200 too.  Maybe I'll have to try to increase my framerates in Fraps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard