drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6702|austria
drake is not dead drake is busy @ producing some glocks for upcoming WW 3  send me that fucking cd!!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

drake666 wrote:

drake is not dead drake is busy @ producing some glocks for upcoming WW 3  send me that fucking cd!!

But you're not Dr.Fragalot.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6499
who the heck is Dr. Fragalot? :S
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6702|austria

cowami wrote:

drake666 wrote:

But you're not Dr.Fragalot.
somehow this forum has lost its sence of humor...
Usque Ad Finem
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6499
where is our friend Dr. Fragalot?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Dr. Fragalot: Joined nearly nine months ago. Proud owner of ninety-one posts. Hasn't been seen around here for nearly two months.

Anyone else think it was a dumb idea to include people in this who are pretty much inactive?

Lets just hope that receiving the disk jolts his memory and he sends it on. If not this whole thing is royally fucked yes? I propose that if someone is absent from the forums for a fortnight with no explanation they should be stricken from the list.

Lets see:
--------------------------
=EXP= Dr>Fragalot<
hasn't been see in a month and four weeks, only has 91 posts. Should be stricken, (hoping disk has not already been sent, probably has.)
Ersguterjunge
has since changed his name to Ralphi - note should be taken. Should still be included of course.
DanCer
has officially left Bf2s.com if his admin note is to be believed. Should be stricken.
Thoruz
hasn't been seen in a week and six days, only has 158 posts to his name. Should probably be stricken
Terror
  - Can't find this person's username. Should be stricken.
ddenholm67
hasn't been seen in two days, so probably still safe. Only 424 posts though despite being a member for a year and nine months so not really an "active" member. Probably should be stricken.
BrownCow
SlickDawg8
hasn't been seen in nearly four weeks, only has 577 posts. should be stricken.
BolvisOculus
hasn't been seen in two months. Should be stricken.
Cougar
has been banned of course, someone can get in touch with him to see if he's still a part of this though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641

Ty wrote:

Dr. Fragalot: Joined nearly nine months ago. Proud owner of ninety-one posts. Hasn't been seen around here for nearly two months.

Anyone else think it was a dumb idea to include people in this who are pretty much inactive?

Lets just hope that recieving the disk jolts his memory and he sends it on. If not this whole thing is royaly fucked yes? I propose that if someone is absent from the forums for a fortnight with no explination they should be stricken from the list.

Lets see:

Thoruz hasn't been seen in a week and six days, only has 158 posts to his name. Should probably be stricken
Terror  - Can't find this person's username. Should be stricken.
Thoruz is contactable on IRC.

Terror is in TOP and frequents the forums a lot. If needed I could have a word with him.

O and I can catch cougar on skype if necessary but tbh I doubt he'll want to do it.

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2008-03-01 00:58:02)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6682|Devon, England
Yeah, Thoruz is always in IRC.
Thoruz
+42|6318|Germany

Ty wrote:

Lets just hope that receiving the disk jolts his memory and he sends it on. If not this whole thing is royally fucked yes? I propose that if someone is absent from the forums for a fortnight with no explanation they should be stricken from the list.

Thoruz
hasn't been seen in a week and six days, only has 158 posts to his name. Should probably be stricken
i'm still here
but like fflink and teddy already mentioned most of the time in irc at the moment
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

Ty wrote:

Lets see:
--------------------------
=EXP= Dr>Fragalot<
hasn't been see in a month and four weeks, only has 91 posts. Should be stricken, (hoping disk has not already been sent, probably has.)
Yes the disk has already been sent. Me and DU have been trying to contact him for the last two weeks by Xfire, MSN, Email, and other forums hes on, but got nothing yet.

Ersguterjunge
has since changed his name to Ralphi - note should be taken. Should still be included of course.
Done.

DanCer
has officially left Bf2s.com if his admin note is to be believed. Should be stricken.
His last post was 2 weeks ago, but ill go with what you say, and hes been removed.

Thoruz
Thoruz in on IRC a lot

Terror
']['error (http://forums.bf2s.com/profile.php?id=13389)
ddenholm67
hasn't been seen in two days, so probably still safe. Only 424 posts though despite being a member for a year and nine months so not really an "active" member. Probably should be stricken.
He is around quite a lot- I see him post time to time, might PM him to see if hes still intrested.
BrownCow
Ben0 is his username (KnightNifer's brother)
SlickDawg8
hasn't been seen in nearly four weeks, only has 577 posts. should be stricken.
Will PM him and check- hes in America, so a long time for him yet
BolvisOculus
hasn't been seen in two months. Should be stricken.
Again, In America, so will PM him and check, but otherwise agreed
Cougar
has been banned of course, someone can get in touch with him to see if he's still a part of this though.
Imma speak to DU.

And as for inactive people been sent the CD in the future, something does have to be done. Me and DU cannot constantly monitor 52 peoples activity throughout the 7months this CD trip is going to last.

Prehaps having the participant contacting me or DU approximately 2 weeks before the CD is to reach them to say that they are still intrested may work. But removing people just because they are inactive for 2 weeks seems harsh- because some people are months away from receiving the CD.

Its not just the activity of the person that guarentees they will be around at the time- take Cougars ban for example.

Last edited by Titch2349 (2008-03-01 04:08:05)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

Venom6 sent me a PM some days ago, telling me he got a PM from Fragalot.

Fragalot's PM wrote:

Hello

I got it today, everythings fine, i will send it to drake666 tomorrow, as the post office is closed for today already .

Thanks a lot : )

Greets
I think we are safe for now. drake666 should have gotten it or get it at any minute.

But agreed Ty. This kind of drawbacks should not be let happen and we (Titch and I) can only blame ourselves. We will now scan the list and see what we can do.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6707|Germany

Titch2349 wrote:

Ty wrote:

DanCer
His last post was 2 weeks ago, but ill go with what you say, and hes been removed.
Excuse me????? I'm still here. Maybe update the Admin Note. But I'm pretty much reading the forums every few days and this thread too.
I also moved to a new flat and told DU my new adress.

You gotta be kidding me, put me back in.

p.s as mod/admin can't you see when the last login was ??

Last edited by danCer (2008-03-01 04:58:36)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

danCer wrote:

Titch2349 wrote:

Ty wrote:

Excuse me????? I'm still here. Maybe update the Admin Note. But I'm pretty much reading the forums every few days and this thread too.
I also moved to a new flat and told DU my new adress.

You gotta be kidding me, put me back in.

p.s as mod/admin can't you see when the last login was ??
You're back on it

also your Admin Note has been removed, was kinda old (well very old).
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6707|Germany
also Thorusz is german i think. Got a german adress of him tho.

Last edited by danCer (2008-03-01 05:24:34)

DUnlimited
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

danCer wrote:

also Thorusz is german i think. Got a german adress of him tho.
He is and that is noted. You are fully back now, we just got misleading info from your admin note.
FFLink
There is.
Good to hear that Fragaot didn't mess it up What a guy
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6550|Hungary
Well in case i am drunk but i DID really send it to him and he PM-ed me that he reiced. YOu can imagine that i feel like i wanna see this project to be successful
I love you all!
Hope he sill post soon and pix too, or at least darke666 will send sum pics.
Later.!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Well it all seems sorted. Jolly good!
Since this thing is going to be going on for a while I'll make it my duty to check on users' activity when it comes closer to their turn and perhaps chase them up if need be.
An alternative is that before someone sends the disk on, the next recipient could be notified and confirmed that they are ready and willing to receive and send on the disk. I just don't want the disk to disappear into a black hole before I get it.

']['error = Terror... I knew that.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6366|Southampton
Thanks and karmaz to Titch for realising the name change. :p I am no longer resident in my parents house (A very good thing) and am on the list after Night, so he will give it to me in person when it gets round to us rather than sending it. Ty's idea of a PM before sending and only sending when a confirmation PM is received is IMO an excellent one.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

Ty wrote:

Well it all seems sorted. Jolly good!
Since this thing is going to be going on for a while I'll make it my duty to check on users' activity when it comes closer to their turn and perhaps chase them up if need be.
An alternative is that before someone sends the disk on, the next recipient could be notified and confirmed that they are ready and willing to receive and send on the disk. I just don't want the disk to disappear into a black hole before I get it.

']['error = Terror... I knew that.
I've quickly thrown together a page for me and DU which shows when a user has last been active..... (www.mattlunn.me.uk/ftp/users.zip - only works in IE)
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6702|austria
pics of the cd or my naked girl?? your choice!!!!

maybe today

postman was here no CD yet...

Last edited by drake666 (2008-03-03 02:39:12)

Usque Ad Finem
FFLink
There is.

drake666 wrote:

maybe today

I think it's obvious what we'd rather see.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

FFLink13 wrote:

drake666 wrote:

maybe today

To be quite honest, after the last two weeks of hell me and DU have had, I would much rather see the CD............ :<
DUnlimited
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

Titch2349 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

drake666 wrote:

maybe today

To be quite honest, after the last two weeks of hell me and DU have had, I would much rather see the CD............ :<
Couldn't agree more..
=EXP= Dr>Fragalot<
Does not have a minicity!
+11|6145|Tulln | Austria
Hello! Sorry i havent been active in the last few months... .BUT i already got the cd, i made the photo and wrote my name on the cd, only thing that still needs to be done, is sending it to drake.... I hope youre not too pissed on me now. I havent been at home a few days now, thats why i stilll didnt send it . SORRY!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard