delta24
+1|6000|newark newjersey
so i been playing ranked servers for awhile and before i started i patched my game with 1.41 i think it is, but idk its the server or me but it kicks me out, then a message comes out saying that i lost key packets. so should i patch again or should i ignore it?
adam1503
+85|6410|Manchester, UK
Have you been kicked from all servers?  If not, then ignore it.  If so, then check your internet connection.  Maybe youre not logged on as a administrator?  I understand that you need to be in order to connect to servers.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6154|Carnoustie, Scotland
Losing key packets is the internets way of saying you're pinging too high. Basically, when your computer sends info to server, and the server sends it back, the time in between is called ping, or latency. When this time becomes too high (like 150milliseconds) some of the information is lost, and these can be essential, hence 'key', and the server does not know where your character is, where your bullets are firing and thinks "Fuck this, I dunno lol" and kicks you.

Try an off-peak time, switch off your firewall, stop all downloads, and if necessary, try a different ISP.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard