ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6723
Someone told me that mine is a cheat on Starcraft, though I never played it.

Not sure actually, I though it might have been I misheard "Show me the money" though that would have sounded like honey.

Hmmm, I use ShowMeTheMonk more though since the starcraft thing.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6169|San Antonio, Texas
It all started with MK:Deception. One of the "characters" was a tag team of Noob Saibot and Smoke = Noob-Smoke. So when I saw Armageddon was coming out, I signed up at GameSpot to ask questions on the MK:A forum.

I needed a screen name to show my 15 year old love for the series. I combined my favorite cybernetic ninjas from MK3, Cyrax and Sektor. I joined them together in alphabetical order and used a dash instead of underline.

From there, I checked out the Off-Topic forum at GS, became addicted, practically lived on OT for a year. Then BF2 came. I left GS, and went the way of online gaming. Now here I am.

I currently hop from GS to BF2s to BF2. Occasional YouTubing occured, but I registered under newgambit94. Don't ask about that one. It's poor.

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-02-25 12:47:45)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6510|Gogledd Cymru

kptk92 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

I'm a tesco security guard retard irl.
fixed
Stacking shelves is a skilled job, I think i'm probably the only british person that does it.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6474|The Twilight Zone
I wanted a superior nickname so i went with supremacy, sup short.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6294
Real name.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6664
I knew a guy named "Bob" once.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6153|Carnoustie, Scotland

.Sup wrote:

Why the dot?
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6468|Boulder, CO
I can't even remember any more.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6664

Funky_Finny wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Why the dot?
to represent the everyday struggle. yall.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-02-25 12:52:50)

topal63
. . .
+533|6739
GunSlinger OIF II = I knew a guy named "Bob" once.
K, makes sense to me.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6293
I dunno,lol.It was just the first thing that came in my mind.Now i use it as my internet nickname.

It was actually intended to be badass(someone who can eat metal=tuff guy).Although i knew it would fail to deliver that,i kept it as my nickname
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6650|Mexifornia, USA
<---- Not a fucking clue.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6762|FUCK UBISOFT

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

I dunno,lol.It was just the first thing that came in my mind.Now i use it as my internet nickname.

It was actually intended to be badass(someone who can eat metal=tuff guy).Although i knew it would fail to deliver that,i kept it as my nickname
Grrr
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6547|Milkystania, yurop
I got it from a friend since she thought i had sex all the time
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6528
My BF2 name is ImCanadianEh?9.  Then i joined a clan called "Losers" clan. soon after, i signed up on BF2s, and decided to mix it up a bit.  I took Canadian out of my orginal username and added Loser as rep. for my clan   turned out to be CanadianLoser and ever since i use it for most any site i register on.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6762|FUCK UBISOFT

Canadianloser wrote:

My BF2 name is ImCanadianEh?9.  Then i joined a clan called "Losers" clan. soon after, i signed up on BF2s, and decided to mix it up a bit.  I took Canadian out of my orginal username and added Loser as rep. for my clan   turned out to be CanadianLoser and ever since i use it for most any site i register on.
lies

it's cause your both a canadian and a loser.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6705|Espoo, Finland

Miguel Diaz wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

lies

It's funny because they both mean the same thing!
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6153|Scotland!
James/Jamesey because I'm James
c14u53w172
+31|6019|tomania
clausewitz is l33t!
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6528

Gawwad wrote:

Miguel Diaz wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

lies

It's funny because they both mean the same thing!
THIS DOES NOT AMUSE ME
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6474|The Twilight Zone

Funky_Finny wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Why the dot?
Dunno, i liked it.

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6653|Sin City

Mine= First initial+badge number+Last initial
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6151|North Tonawanda, NY
Not flattering to me, but I thought the cat was funny.  I started using this name probably around 2001.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6730|Charlie One Alpha
I'm a Ninja and I'm Laid back.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6740|Scotland
stuck from when I went to laserquest once, and they gave me a choice of names to use.

Airwolf sounded cool, and it's stuck. Only found out about series like 2 years later

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard