..::IZMone::..
+1|6708|Rotterdam, The Netherlands
So here it is....my first post (im a reader) and it has to be a complain.

So i was playing on a server called Multiplay.co.uk :: Bagged and Tagged. Every thing was fine and made some good kills. I even ended up on first place of my team that was usa and i was a only the lonley squad and also became best squad.

When the next map came up i took the jet at flew off, made some kills and unfortunatly got killed to. Nos i was spawned on the ship again and waited for my new jet..... at the beginning of the ship. Another pleyer (a admin of that server I konw now) was also waiting for the jet but the one at the middle of the ship.

Now the jet respwned and i got in first, he started shooting at the plane and i was thinking what is your problem.... i was at the right spawnpoint first. He stood then stood behind me and as the plane  and i took off, he gt killed of the blast comming from the engine. HE PUNISHED ME FOT TK!!! (The bumbfuck).

As i was flying i typed a message to hem asking hem; WTH man???

And there it was............ i got kicked :-s

The funniest thing is that i thought it was a grat server because when you go to there server it says they have rules. One of them is that you are not allowed to punnish for a accidental tk.
S4INT05
+1|6752|79605, TX
I hate admins like that.
Esker
+1|6749
Was it an auto kick because you had a low score or was it an admin kick?

I used to play in that server, then for some reason they put 6 reserves slots on it. It's always got 26 people on it, I've never seen it have more than that.
WormGuts
+17|6816|Dayton, Ohio
i've been auto kicked for accidentle tk's.  this may have been the case as well.  even though the tk was obviously brought upon himself.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6771|Mark it zero.
earlier i was playing on a server (WSS i think it was) on the oilfields map. one of the admins joined my squad and i was flying the bomber and he was gunning. after a while we got shot down. so we spawn and try to get it again. there was already a guy standing there and waiting for it, so the admin TKed him. i was a medic and he was yelling at me in voip that if i revived him i would be banned. so i just go on with the game and fly the bomber. we are bombing just about everything there is in sight. i was lining him up for some shots and he wouldnt take a lot of them. so i see a group of enemies ahead, line him up for a shot, but i destroyed 1 of the targets with the MG and bombed the rest. the admin starting screaming at me saying that those were supposed to be his kills and if i take his kills away he was gonna ban me. the round was almost at an end (3 tickets left) so i went straight down, bailed out, and let him crash and die. so i left after that round was over because i dont want to play on a server with shitty admins.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6763|Vermont
I hate people that come on here and tell us these stories.  No offense, but we see a million of these a day.  People should wait an hour or two to cool down before they come and complain.  We know.  Admins are not always reasonable or fair.  We feel for you.  Just find another server and keep playing.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6771|Mark it zero.

BiRdMaN829 wrote:

I hate people that come on here and tell us these stories.  No offense, but we see a million of these a day.  People should wait an hour or two to cool down before they come and complain.  We know.  Admins are not always reasonable or fair.  We feel for you.  Just find another server and keep playing.
thats what i like about the EA official servers or the comcast servers, no admins to piss you off, and amazingly enough, there hasnt been many tking bastards out there. or maybe i didnt notice because i usually let other people take the vehicles as long as i get a HMMWV or FAV or something to get out of spawn..
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6870|San Francisco

BiRdMaN829 wrote:

Holy Fuck... I swear, you took those words straight out of my brain. *hugs*
..::IZMone::..
+1|6708|Rotterdam, The Netherlands
It become's even more sadder............ the MORRON noobass admin has banned me LMFAO
If you ever read this..... your pathetic and i hope you will be runned over by a TRUCK!!!!
Esker
+1|6749
Anyone who puts 6 reserve slots on a 32 man public server is obviously a bit of a fool heh.
Flembo70
+0|6667

..::IZMone::.. wrote:

It become's even more sadder............ the MORRON noobass admin has banned me LMFAO
If you ever read this..... your pathetic and i hope you will be runned over by a TRUCK!!!!
Only just seen this so apologies for the delay in replying.  Anyway, Quit bitching.

You were kicked by an auto-admin script for swearing.  The script bans automatically but the bans normally last for just a day.  The server does have rules, ALL of which are constantly scrolling at the top of your screen and are shown when logging on to the server so either you can't read, are not very bright or just think that they don't apply to you.

I don't want a flame war and to be honest, the server is fully paid for by the admins and subscribing members, all of whom are subject to exactly the same rules as you by the way, so if you don't like it, I don't really care but let me just say this; whereever you play, if you see published rules - abide by them.  If you get kicked for breaking them, just take a breath and go find somewhere else to play.

Esker - There are a number of people who have chosen to pay for a guarenteed spot on what is a very popular server.  6 reserved slots is quite reasonable and most nights, are fully occupied.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6855
Me Fot Tk!
Flembo70
+0|6667

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Me Fot Tk!
TK's are not something people usually get kicked for but there is a TK threshold limit set which will kick but not ban if you exceed it.  This is rare though.

As I don't know the circumstances or who kicked you I'll leave it there, but, remember that the server does run the battle recorder so if you have an issue you could always send the demo to the admin via the website (details available via the game server).

Cheers.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6855
Why did you quote me?
Flembo70
+0|6667
I assumed you had actually meant to write "Me for TK!" and assumed that you were implying that you had been kicked off the server for team killing.

I quoted your public message to put my public reply in context.
Mr.kodak
+-1|6693

Flembo70 wrote:

..::IZMone::.. wrote:

Only just seen this so apologies for the delay in replying.  Anyway, Quit bitching.

You were kicked by an auto-admin script for swearing.  The script bans automatically but the bans normally last for just a day.  The server does have rules, ALL of which are constantly scrolling at the top of your screen and are shown when logging on to the server so either you can't read, are not very bright or just think that they don't apply to you.

I don't want a flame war and to be honest, the server is fully paid for by the admins and subscribing members, all of whom are subject to exactly the same rules as you by the way, so if you don't like it, I don't really care but let me just say this; whereever you play, if you see published rules - abide by them.  If you get kicked for breaking them, just take a breath and go find somewhere else to play.

Esker - There are a number of people who have chosen to pay for a guarenteed spot on what is a very popular server.  6 reserved slots is quite reasonable and most nights, are fully occupied.
Your a nub!
Flembo70
+0|6667
My feelings are so hurt :-)
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6702
What i do is wait a while . Come back spawn on the ship , jump in the AA gun and tk every body . Just for a few seconds then leave before I get kicked . Repete as nessesary .
Thumper
+10|6714
Admins who abuse people becaue they think they are in charge and the childish behavior that goes with some of the aircraft in this game makes me go to anger management classes

I finally found a very good way to handle them

Its called screen shot,

just start taking screen shots and sending them to the server owners with a compliant letter

nothing like taking pictures of assholes to get their attension
aslpride
+6|6685
Admins who sweat their pants to earn money and spend $200+ to get slot seats from any server company. If they spend much of money and got their pride shot down or can't get what they want. Natually, they will kick your damn ass out!

Believe me, I hate those admins.
Rinser
+0|6666

Thumper wrote:

Admins who abuse people becaue they think they are in charge and the childish behavior that goes with some of the aircraft in this game makes me go to anger management classes

I finally found a very good way to handle them

Its called screen shot,

just start taking screen shots and sending them to the server owners with a compliant letter

nothing like taking pictures of assholes to get their attension
I am sure admins all over the world are going to be shi**ing in their pants at the thought of you taking screen shots and sending the to the server owners with a message "Look what one of you paying customer did.  Please tell them off"  Get a grip.  Who gives a toss?  Certainley not the server owners.   You can always exercise free will and go play on some unmoderated server then come back here in a week and bitch about how many times you were tk'd for a vehicle.

The fact of the matter is that any server with admin is going to be run the way they want.  You get some good, some bad - it's a fact of BF2 life.  Live with it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard