stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6526|Sheffield-England
I got close to raped by eliteuk

We started off, I blew two bridges and dug in around the north bridge expecting infantry and light vehicles. About 20 minutes of me saying stupid stuff he invades with a shitload of tanks! I'm like... WTF!?  I lost my whole army in about 3 minutes of an endless stream of tanks coming across the bridge.

GG elitefag

You shit

Artist's impression

https://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5596/60576335hi1.png

https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/c9988ac5971de472dda1a5ebd53459502945f0e3.png
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/d8ca47e009ef85f869af0a601ce3d078fab3ccc0.png

Last edited by stkhoplite (2008-02-16 18:02:53)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6520|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Panthers and squads of panzer grenadiers with MP44 's FTW!!!!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6753|67.222.138.85
If someone doesn't start pushing after five minutes of nothing, you can expect tanks are coming.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6797|the middle of nowhere

stkhoplite wrote:

About 20 minutes
There's your problem.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6526|Sheffield-England

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

If someone doesn't start pushing after five minutes of nothing, you can expect tanks are coming.
And if somebody would have told me that before
The_Mac
+96|6271
If you want a game of Company of Heroes, hit me up on xfire: macmyster
The_Mac
+96|6271
No wonder I got fucked up, because all this ass does is spam STGs and Marders/Panzer Support.

Still, pretty well fought match if I might say so myself. Not to mention you chose your side/map and everything else.

But good game considering. ~_~
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

The_Mac wrote:

No wonder I got fucked up, because all this ass does is spam STGs and Marders/Panzer Support.

Still, pretty well fought match if I might say so myself. Not to mention you chose your side/map and everything else.

But good game considering. ~_~
You do realise that PE have shit loads of upgrades before i can get all the good stuff? Its not a excuse, try playing them yourself...you'll see

You can host and chose then next time ok mac lol
The_Mac
+96|6271
Meh, I always play as the PE. Always. I like the Brits when I play as them, but the PE is a very diverse load of just about everything.

The British are too lame in this game. I hate the look of the commandos, all the British do is build/spam trenches/5 squad inf and then get owned when the PE get STGs and G43s.

All the British do is build shit and that bores the hell out of me. And after about a year of playing as the Americans...nothx.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6500|The Twilight Zone
Me got CoH gold edition. Love it!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6716|Up North
Add me Elite, and let me own ur PE, with my US, but its gonna be on Angoville, not on a turtle map.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6517
I'm considering buying this game, to add to my (long) list of RTS games that I've tried to like. Would you fellas recommend it?

Current list includes titles such as:

-World in Conflict (Played halfway through single-player then got bored of the monotony of gameplay)
-C&C3 (Dire at best)
-Dawn of War (Just couldn't get into it; not a Warhammer fan at all either)
-Sins of a Solar Empire (camera seems shitty, battles are hard to manage on the spot, i.e. playing large resolution and trying to control individual ships = nightmare)

I'm specifically interested in buying a game with strong Multiplayer, as I know that online is where RTS games come into their own when it comes to having fun with mateys. However a compelling single-player campaign that learns you the ropes and gives you your monies' worth is very much to be desired!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6507
Anybody want a game of CoH? Xfire me if you do.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

Uzique wrote:

I'm considering buying this game, to add to my (long) list of RTS games that I've tried to like. Would you fellas recommend it?

-World in Conflict (Played halfway through single-player then got bored of the monotony of gameplay)
-C&C3 (Dire at best)
-Sins of a Solar Empire (camera seems shitty, battles are hard to manage on the spot, i.e. playing large resolution and trying to control individual ships = nightmare)

I'm specifically interested in buying a game with strong Multiplayer, as I know that online is where RTS games come into their own when it comes to having fun with mateys. However a compelling single-player campaign that learns you the ropes and gives you your monies' worth is very much to be desired!
Dude get it!

Multiplayer is just awesome..
Airburner_01
Da Funky Munky
+6|6826

Uzique wrote:

-C&C3 (Dire at best)

Try Rise Of Nations (Gold), I have it and it is a very good game. Strong multiplayer as well as strong single.
mudder
+8|6572
If the brits did not have the industructable trench's it seems they would get over ran in no time.  I dont play much but what is the basic strat with the brits.  That does not involve trenchs? They are supposed to be super mobile then why are all their cannon's, mg's, and morters all stationary? I just dont get them? Easy prey seems like to me.
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6716|Up North
The ting u have to do with Brits, make a blob with 4 Tommys. 2 Bren gun, 1 rifle nade, 1 recon, and sappers with piats.
Then u get 2 lt's, and make them get veterancy, so they get "Heroic charge" then they cant get supressed, and the squads thats with them.

When u then owned ur opponent for some time, and u have fuel, get 2 or 3 fireflys, GG for the axis.
CloakedStarship
+76|6611
Hah, that kind of reminds me of this:

https://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4739/cohofoverkillac3.jpg

My partner had a king tiger and other units on the way

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard