Hakei
Banned
+295|6030
So, about 2 weeks ago I was accused of hacking and was told that if I was a legitimate player I should make a video with all of my action.

So, in light of everyone else thinking I hack too;

https://img171.imageshack.us/img171/46/thanksrn2.png

I decided I'd make one. It's hard the best of my best, the footage was recorded in 5 days and I was only just getting used to lower FPS due to fraps.
I'm open to any comments, please do share anything you have to say.

Stage6: http://www.stage6.com/user/Hakei/video/2241629/ (High Res)

Only one credit -- Safrguns, thanks for suggesting a movie editor, showing me how to actually make a suitable file and for inspiring me for a few tank shots (Still no Vs. Jets recorded ;()

Cheers.

Last edited by Hakei (2008-02-18 00:57:39)

ozzie_johnson
+98|6693|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
haha lol at the gayarena comment.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6809|Noizyland

Well to be perfectly honest those types of shots would get me accusing you of hacking too. That was pretty incredible.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Wilkes
+4|6265|UK

Ty wrote:

Well to be perfectly honest those types of shots would get me accusing you of hacking too. That was pretty incredible.
lol yeah,

but nice video.

Last edited by Wilkes (2008-02-11 02:17:11)

=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6689|Australia
hahahahahaha "stfu hakie you gook slut". i don't understand how people can come up with such ridiculous insults lmao
Hakei
Banned
+295|6030
Best part is - I'm not even Asian, I'm English and I live in Australia.

Always some lawls, especially when they come in the squad and go off on one "YOU FUCKING HACKER GOOK GO BACK TO CHINA FRIED RICE"

Then the part where I go "What are you talking about, you fucking idiot?"

Silence, about 20 seconds later, they leave squad. I need to fraps it the next time that happens and put it at the end of a movie.
Riddicker
+40|6584|Germany - Bavaria
Nice Vid and nice shoots! First shoot with eryx vs. jet was nice! lol

Perhaps the mean your stats! Gold Armor Badge with 70 hours? Support gold badge without 100 hours? Hmmm....
Hakei
Banned
+295|6030

Riddicker wrote:

Nice Vid and nice shoots! First shoot with eryx vs. jet was nice! lol

Perhaps the mean your stats! Gold Armor Badge with 70 hours? Support gold badge without 100 hours? Hmmm....
No; I left out any screens I have to do with my stats (I have many complaining about me being a 4 star)

Including such the like would just be lame, most of the screen shots have me killing X person in them, anyway.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6724|London, UK
nice vid but how on earth you 4 stars without reaching the points and time requirement? You joined a hacked server didnt you?
DA|2KSL4Y3R
BF2s AU Server Admin
+49|6433|Perth, Australia
Nice vid Hakei!
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6776

Rank Hack lol?

Nice Vid btw.

Last edited by Jestar12345 (2008-02-11 03:15:18)

Hakei
Banned
+295|6030
In light of my rank -- I reported someone for hacking (-Br|ckiemee-) with concrete evidence that would get him banned (eventually), anyway. He joined the BF2S AU server and hacked with a PID/Namespoof he got from 187ci and used an aimbot under my name, I was busted for hacking. However thankfully BF2CC bans via hash key, not name nor PID. So in the end he got himself banned from BF2S and Iconz servers.

This was all about 4 months ago, anyway about a month or so back, Br|ck decided he'd try to make me look like a hacker, indeed it did work and I did get a lot of people moaning about my 4 stars, mainly the reason I made this video.

It kinda backfired, because anyone who's played with me for more than a round can see I'm not a hacker and doesn't really care about my rank, and I must admit it's pretty awesome that I'll always get commander position
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6425

Hakei wrote:

In light of my rank -- I reported someone for hacking (-Br|ckiemee-) with concrete evidence that would get him banned (eventually), anyway. He joined the BF2S AU server and hacked with a PID/Namespoof he got from 187ci and used an aimbot under my name, I was busted for hacking. However thankfully BF2CC bans via hash key, not name nor PID. So in the end he got himself banned from BF2S and Iconz servers.

This was all about 4 months ago, anyway about a month or so back, Br|ck decided he'd try to make me look like a hacker, indeed it did work and I did get a lot of people moaning about my 4 stars, mainly the reason I made this video.

It kinda backfired, because anyone who's played with me for more than a round can see I'm not a hacker and doesn't really care about my rank, and I must admit it's pretty awesome that I'll always get commander position
Lol - I think I banned "you".

Or was it Smokey?  Anyway, I banned Br|ckiemee twice, and he wasn't too happy.
Safrguns
+105|6166
Nice Terrain Shot at 1:45!  Those are the hardest.
Great Video!...  Thanks!
cablecopulate
+449|6773|Massachusetts.
I watched some of the video, it was pretty good. I'll wait for the stage6 stream to watch the whole thing.

edit: enter the movie in the bf2s video awards!

Last edited by cablecopulate (2008-02-11 07:53:05)

']['error
Banned
+630|6679|The Netherlands
Great video, loved the shots! +1 for you
Hakei
Banned
+295|6030

Safrguns wrote:

Nice Terrain Shot at 1:45!  Those are the hardest.
Great Video!...  Thanks!
I too did like that shot, I didn't have a lot of time to set up the aim, so I took a pot shot.

Will try to upload to Stage6 tonight.

Thank you for the comments guys, my next video(s) will be more centered on one aspect of the game, the first of that being sniper.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6724|London, UK

Hakei wrote:

LoL you must feel special
Acme1234
+62|6144|Melbourne, Australia
Sorry, found it boring.

Can;t stand videos with simple random 1 kills.

Needs moar streaks.
Commie Killer
+192|6422

Acme1234 wrote:

Sorry, found it boring.

Needs moar streaks.
The point was his amazing shots. Which hes is damn good at. That said, those pilots you were flying against sucked balls. Either way, still damn good.
BRiiNDED
+137|6159

Acme1234 wrote:

Sorry, found it boring.

Needs moar streaks.
it wasnt about that, read what he put dude..
basically those type of shots do get hackusations, it gets kinda on yanerves at the start, but its all good, even with no streak can tell your a quality player just by those shots keep it up and IMO: ranks dont matter and a hell of a lot of poeple will agree with me here.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6580|Flower Mound, TX

Death_Brinded_Pro wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

Sorry, found it boring.

Needs moar streaks.
it wasnt about that, read what he put dude..
basically those type of shots do get hackusations, it gets kinda on yanerves at the start, but its all good, even with no streak can tell your a quality player just by those shots keep it up and IMO: ranks dont matter and a hell of a lot of poeple will agree with me here.
Boooo ranks lol
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6209|Sydney | ♥

<3
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6030

Acme1234 wrote:

Sorry, found it boring.

Needs moar streaks.
You missed the point of the video, it was to show those that think I hack, that I don't.

I could have put up a video of just me sniping, that wouldn't stop people accusing me of having a TV missile aimbot, so I decided I'd input all that I could in a few days of playing into one video.

And, I'm sure you can appreciate whilst I do class myself as a half decent player, TVing two J10s in succession is no easy task to undertake.

Apart from one or two shots, every single one of these I am able to do on a regular basis given the right conditions, it's not just a random selection of every single time I have got lucky with a shot, for instance Vs. a J10 I consider myself a decent pilot in the F35, and in a fully populated server, the only times I really die are when I am on the tail of a J10, and the other one finds me, however as the video displayed, I can even shake off the other one after killing the jet.

My next video will be purely sniping, I do hope to get some streaks as it's easier for me to find a head when there are 32 of them, as apposed to two only two j10s with very small hitboxs.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6338|The | Netherlands
TV-shots weren't so hard, the rest was nice.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard