Aenima_Eyes
+20|6687
If you haven't figured it out already, BH and DD weren't fixed.  Now all it takes is a TINY bit of skill to do it.  Thank you EA for nerfing choppers and whatnot and accomplishing absolutely N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Sniper rifle is nice tho. . .
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6690|Los Angeles, CA
Explain how it wasn't fixed? There's a small delay between jumps and prones...
sparklet
Banned
+34|6783|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
yeh i can still dolphin dive but not shoot

u press space then wait and press the prone key you can still do it-requires skill though
Sgt.Gene
+215|6799

sparklet wrote:

yeh i can still dolphin dive but not shoot

u press space then wait and press the prone key you can still do it-requires skill though
thats not all though... i found a way to re-create the old prone hopping...requires an extra key though : )
Rutnab
+15|6683
yea crouch-prone hopping is the new shit
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6781|Houston, TX
Sgt Gene...
I'd leave it up to a player of your ability to TRY to find something like that.  Thought you'd changed....
Guess history can and will repeat itself.

KJ
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6876
when you dolphin dive and about to hit the ground right click to zom and fire away...
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6779|St. Paul, MN
yesssssssssssss! scooore one for dive-shooters everywhere
Uber:Jagermeiter
+-1|6737
you guys are fucking lame bastards---go fuck yourselves
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6718|Stillwater, Ok
lol yeah unfort...i already seen them do it.  I just managed to fire first and win.
Shadowblade
+0|6682
wow... thats really.. great GO BACK TO COUNTER STRIKE FAGS
Maj.Do
+85|6787|good old CA
so many threads about 1.2 now gee.  and i dont get ur post blade why go back to CS?  i dont remember diving in that game
RGB|Apocalypse
+1|6796
Said it before and I will say it again to EA/Dice.

Fix the DAMN HIT system and it will fix all this BS...

Last edited by RGB|Apocalypse (2006-02-14 23:28:54)

Shadowblade
+0|6682

Shadowblade wrote:

wow... thats really.. great GO BACK TO COUNTER STRIKE FAGS
no.. but bunny hopping.. and all the same kind of tactics
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6869

RGB|Apocalypse wrote:

Yes, Hit boxes definitely need to be fixed.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6736
yes hitboxes and hit detection are still crap. I realized this last night when I watched 2 of my tank shells impact enemy jets and do nothing.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6764|Honolulu, HI

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

RGB|Apocalypse wrote:

"Hit boxes"?  Is this another way of describing that "thing" that happens sometimes when you repeatedly hit an enemy with any small arm--pistol, rifle, shotgun, even the knife--and you get the "puff of smoke" that shows a hit, but your crosshairs don't flash, no damage happens, and you get this sort of dead, knocking-on-wood sound effect instead of the "Arggh" of the enemy soldier?

(Anyone know what I'm talking about?)

Back on topic: At least you can't jump and shoot simultaneously anymore, or get up from prone immediately.  Good enough for me.
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6687

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

RGB|Apocalypse wrote:

"Hit boxes"?  Is this another way of describing that "thing" that happens sometimes when you repeatedly hit an enemy with any small arm--pistol, rifle, shotgun, even the knife--and you get the "puff of smoke" that shows a hit, but your crosshairs don't flash, no damage happens, and you get this sort of dead, knocking-on-wood sound effect instead of the "Arggh" of the enemy soldier?

(Anyone know what I'm talking about?)

Back on topic: At least you can't jump and shoot simultaneously anymore, or get up from prone immediately.  Good enough for me.
Uh, yes you can.  Sprint. . .hit jump. . .then hit crouch and prone alomst simultaneously. . .then hit crouch to get back up on your feet once you hit the ground.

If you want to shoot while in the air click zoom really quick and fire.  Granted it is a LITTLE harder, but not by much. 

Basically all this patch did was nerf the vehicles that it actually took skill to use and made the noobish ground pounding all that much easier.  Huzzah!!

Actually, I can stay in the air fine as long as I jump in the fighter.  Gets harder when you're in the slow ass bomber trying to evade AA and enemy jets. . .but it's still possible if you have friendly help.  Choppers on the other hand. . .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard