Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6728

Cougar wrote:

Yes, thank you ohh wonderful Australia for such masterpieces as "Welcome to Womp Womp" and "Crocodile Dundee III".  Ohh, and thanks for producing Mel Gibson, we appreciate that let me tell ya.  The only good thing to come out of Australia (besides Fosters) was Nicole Kidman, but then she showed how intelligent she was when she married and reproduced with that scientology freak Tom Cruise (who inceidentally left her for a younger woman who he knocked up and converted).

And don't forget Paul Hogan, whos biggest contribution to Australia was telling the world how the "Wrastle them Croc's!!" and who inevitably led the way for everyones favorite person to mock, the Crocodile Hunter, who's name is even a contradiction because he doesn't "hunt" shit, he searches for and then studies while making the animal increasingly aggrivated and volitile.

How would the world go on without Australias wonderful culture.
and what wonderful things has the United States brought us?

Overweight people.

Disgusting blonde  skanky slutty girls.

Military kill kill kill mentalities.

Mcdonalds.

How would we go on with out the U.S? Oh thats  right we would and we would all cheer.
headstronGLOCK23
+1|6692

the_heart_attack wrote:

i think its funny how aus is suppose to be the criminals from england, england must feel like shit now cause we own them at everything.

but anyway, as far as the first people to colonise the criminals were the extreme minority.

aus is only 200 years old and its the most privaliged country on earth. imagine how much it would own the world if it were as old as america.
I've got a lot of respect for the Aussies, and hope to have the cash to be able to afford a few trips there. And I'd agree with you on the "most privileged" thing, except that your government fairly recently saw fit to take all your firearms away. My sympathies--feel free to make the hop over here and we'll let ya squeeze off a few rounds at the range.
Esker
+1|6767

uber73 wrote:

aha... a thick ozzie. imagine.
dude, dont call me english. a great many people take a great deal of insult being branded a brit.
UK is NOT england.

go back to school.
And England isn't Britain either heh.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6715|Canberra, AUS

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

You're from fucking Texas. You gave us Bush. Bitch, kill yourself!
that was what i was thinking

and aus also produced kylie minouge... shes HOT!
Did anyone cathc the 50 top Aussie women list in FHM?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6757|Riva, MD

uber73 wrote:

lol, yes it was... doesnt bother me tho. me and my wife are half way to emigrating to Oz from ireland.
I think you shoould ask, given that you are from USA, how do U feel being decended from a bunch of land raping  english and french pioneers who murdered the indigenous peoples, stole their land and wealth and called 'your' country the 'land of the free'

..correct me if IM wrong
How do you feel about Lucky Charms cereal?
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6744

Junior_Mud wrote:

Please flame and correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Australia started as a prison for europe/england? If so, how do all you aussies feel about being decendents of a bunch of criminals?
<?>
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6811|AUS, Canberra

headstronGLOCK23 wrote:

except that your government fairly recently saw fit to take all your firearms away. My sympathies--feel free to make the hop over here and we'll let ya squeeze off a few rounds at the range.
iv got about ten guns still, all they took away was semi auto rifles and pump action shotties.
but if you have half a clue you can still get semi auto's.

we go shooting with an old springfield m14 7.62 nato.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6756
so hunting rifles are ok? my dad used to have a .303 cal sniper when he was in his teens
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Spark
+874|6715|Canberra, AUS

KevinB550 wrote:

random post, but... waaay back in 6th grade, i remember our class trying vegimite (sp?), is that from australia? if so, is it popular?

just wondering, because a couple of kids ran to the bathroom to spit it out in the sink... apparently they all thought it was vile stuff, i didn't even have any if i remember correctly.
Its popular and an origional aussie product. tastes terrible, though. Some like it, some hate it.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6571|Sydney, in 1978
Yea, we > all. Not to mention the greatest cars in the world are made here
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6812|PNW

uber73 wrote:

lol, yes it was... doesnt bother me tho. me and my wife are half way to emigrating to Oz from ireland.
I think you shoould ask, given that you are from USA, how do U feel being decended from a bunch of land raping  english and french pioneers who murdered the indigenous peoples, stole their land and wealth and called 'your' country the 'land of the free'

..correct me if IM wrong
Hey, hey, hey...I know it's tit for tat, but the 'indigenous peoples' of the Americas weren't the only ones on the receiving end of thievery, rape, torture and murder. But I descended mostly from Scotch-Irish ancestry, so I don't feel any guilt about being American whatsoever.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-01-29 17:17:26)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6833
Shit, this thread had been dormant for nearly a whole year and it's just been re-awakened.  Is that a record?

While we're on the whole penal colony thing, I guess I'll share a piece of my ancestry with you all.  One of my family was on one of the prison ships, albeit as a warder, not a crim.  Not everyone who went out to colonize the New World was a law-breaker, you know.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

uber73 wrote:

..correct me if IM wrong
Not to mention that the colonists that started a revolution could be considered criminals.  Our history books call them patriots, but at the time they were criminals under English law.  I also doubt that many of those sent to "Oz" got a fair trial, nor did they commit crimes worthy of such a punishment.

Not to mention we have some of the most corrupt politicians and corporations in the world.

Go figure.

Kmarion wrote:

America is what it is today because we are products of the immigrant spirit and the pioneer mentality. Our ancestors dared to take a chance, instead of remaining in the "old country" with it's degrading social and economic systems. Europeans demanded security no matter what the price, Americans wanted a shot at something better, and thats where the success comes from.
I feel pretty good about that part. But why live in the past anyways. Every country has it's skeletons.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6446|NSW, Australia

i would just like to point out, the english make fun of us for being convicts BUT did the convicts actually come from Australia, noooooo they were ENGLISH convicts so, it is in fact the english who are the convicts

i rest my case.
liquix
+51|6494|Peoples Republic of Portland
wouldn't bother me, not like i did it or had anything to do with it.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6566|South Florida

uber73 wrote:

..correct me if IM wrong
As i always say,

WINNERS KEEPERS!

guess Running-Bull should've concetrated on making a musket rather then dancing around...

BURN.

Only cause im sick of hearing the Indians (YES INDIANS NOT NATIVE AMERICANS!!!) crying about "THE WHITE MAN WITH HIS BOOMSTICK TOOK OUR LAND!"

If it wasnt for the white man, the indians would still be livin in fuckin wood huts.
15 more years! 15 more years!
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6527|Melbourne

By Family ancestor came to Australia because he stole  loaf of bread to feed his family....  whats even funnier
is tracing it back before the First Fleet, my Family name is a relative of King George.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6446|NSW, Australia

my family came here from scottland
Spark
+874|6715|Canberra, AUS
Rofl deleted post. Who reported?
~ Richard Feynman
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6407|Columbus, Ohio

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Overweight people.

Mcdonalds.

How would we go on with out the U.S? Oh thats  right we would and we would all cheer.
1) You must be confused or a media sheep

2) Jenna Jameson pwns Kidman

3)  Every military is kill kill kill.  Grow up.

4) Nothing wrong with a big mac.

5) Please go on.  If we are so stupid, why are you guys accepting Mc Donalds and such?
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6750|Kangarooland
Australia is the lucky country, and we retty much pwn in sport; every1 knows that.  Saying how do u feel that ur descendants of 'criminals' is a rather stupid comment imo, we shouldn't have to apoligise to the aboriginals because of what our ancestors did too hundred years ago, and same with this dribble.
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6410|QUT, GP.

Spark wrote:

Rofl deleted post. Who reported?
I read the first page, became really offended, responded in a hostile way, then noticed in the next few pages not everyone has a bad view. I.e; no further need to justify myself.

A few shots half an hour ago didn't help either.
Spark
+874|6715|Canberra, AUS

usmarine2007 wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Overweight people.

Mcdonalds.

1) You must be confused or a media sheep

2) Jenna Jameson pwns Kidman

3)  Every military is kill kill kill.  Grow up.

4) Nothing wrong with a big mac.

5) Please go on.  If we are so stupid, why are you guys accepting Mc Donalds and such?
2. Please, no. I don't want some ego-obsessed slut.

Otherwise, it's a pointless excercise talking to him. AFAIK he's already banned.
~ Richard Feynman
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6407|Columbus, Ohio

Spark wrote:

2. Please, no. I don't want some ego-obsessed slut.

Otherwise, it's a pointless excercise talking to him. AFAIK he's already banned.
True....but come one on.  Jenna or Kidman?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6446|NSW, Australia

lets just all get along, i have nothing against the US as a matter of fact the US has produced many fine Chicky babes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard