G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6770|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.
caught some guys stat padding off guys that r AFK

server name: !Team *RR* Rough Riders
guy stat padding: SneakerZed

http://dfmafia.net/images/bf2/BF2%20200 … -41-28.jpg

http://dfmafia.net/images/bf2/BF2%20200 … -54-91.jpg

this is going on right now so if u want to check it out heres the IP:  70.86.74.11 -  default port BTW

the fraps vid i recorded dont show everything since i started it late and shortly after that i got kicked from the server for killing their padders - there were about 3 of them not including the guy i listed above - cant remember who they were though
*fmj*power
+1|6797
weres this video and how are they possibly padding? theres no padding going on from the screenies you posted, just you trying to justify tking your entire team and getting banned from the server. i love how noone can relay rember the other guys names when they post stupid rants liek this, this belongs in the complaints forum, not the chatter.

Last edited by *fmj*power (2006-02-11 03:03:44)

RDMC_old
+0|6776|Almere, Holland
Dont see any form of stats paddin
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6725|Espoo, Finland
And anyway, why would you want to post about padders here?
Go to www.bf2rankedservers.com and post there...
There is no stat padding going on on the screenshots and the stats link is dead so you're not really proving anyting.

Last edited by Gawwad (2006-02-11 03:17:46)

Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6764|Germany
The points are normal 27 kill- 54 points and on other team no high help points.
Sorry dude, I can't see padding.
Or are you refering to thats the commander is in helicopter ?
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6745
Well i just looked at this sneakerzeds stats and there not even anything there to suggest stats padding except his really high win loss ratio and that can be earnt fair and square if you work hard at it so i dont know what hes bitching about but i reckon hes just sore at getting kicked for being as the Admin put it a Smaktard
ozzie_johnson
+98|6698|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
wheres the stats paddin, not much going on there
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6770|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.
what about lilpepe with 0 score and 42 deaths??
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6753|Norway
There is a snowballs chance in a very hot place that you can prove that the guy was AFK in order for Zed to get higher scores... Maybe he took a very loooong crap and forgot to uncheck his spawn point (i.e. spawning again and again)
dink[emu]
+0|6698
0-42 = pads, good call G.I.JOE¤MFA¤, the rest of you are fucking morons.
bs6749
+3|6785

dink[emu] wrote:

0-42 = pads, good call G.I.JOE¤MFA¤, the rest of you are fucking morons.
How do you get pads from that? YOU must be the FUCKING moron. After all, dying doesn't give you points. And padding is cheating to EARN points.
Snoopafella
+0|6690
IMO I think your accusing the wrong guy.  I think the padders are H8T and maybe b4ds33d.

Just check out http://bf2s.com/player/LiLPePeP/ stats, the guy H8T appears in More Victims, Worst Enemy + More Enemies along with b4ds33d.  Then check out http://bf2s.com/player/H8T/ stats and LiLPePeP appears as Favorite Victim, More Victims + Worst Enemy.

I think maybe LiLPePeP (whos stats tell us he is a Private First Class player) was the victim of stat padders.

Last edited by Snoopafella (2006-02-11 17:26:57)

Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6810|New York
check out his stats, just type it in at the top of the site.. his fav. victim is 40... now call me an antagonist, but i doubt you can get 40 kills on the same guy in one round..
chitlin
Banned
+36|6803
dude is an obvious padder .. look at his fav victim .. 79 kills to lt.tex 40 kills to drivebye101

an obvious team swapper with his high w/l ratio but with crap scores on everything .. dude totally blows
Snoopafella
+0|6690
Both of SneakerZeds top victims are both Private First Class players, then after that the others are just normal sounding numbers, I think he just totally kicked ass killing a couple of n00bs, easy to do and I bet most of you have done it.

Last edited by Snoopafella (2006-02-11 17:26:09)

*fmj*power
+1|6797
well why dont you guys report them and then come and holar when they get reset cause it isnt gonna happen. ea resets about .05% of the plyers that they get reports and screenies from, if that. why not stop being a cry baby and just find another server? sometimes logic escapes most of you so quickly its amazing. instead of taking a vedeta against some loosers and becoming another looser move on and find a clean room.
Snoopafella
+0|6690
Yep hes got a point, there plenty of good servers out there, .  Not all contain tards.

Last edited by Snoopafella (2006-02-11 17:39:18)

chitlin
Banned
+36|6803
nah snoop.. doesnt matter how good you are youre not gona kill the same dude 80 and 40 times
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6795
Yup thats a type of padding, killing people who are AFK over & over is not really fair. Still if it shows him killing someone 40 times on his victims list he will probably lose his account.
Snoopafella
+0|6690
Maybe, but you gotta think of things from all ways rather than just leaping to conclusions.  I was just trying to outline all sides, if you know what I mean.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6816
Guys,
  Its 2tuff, friend of SneakerZed...trust me, he is the last person who would ever wanna pad. If you have ever played with him, or talked to him on TS you would know. He has played 700 some hours and has 60,000 points? Do you think he cares about his stats if he will sit in an AA weapon the whole round to help defend the carrier, hes an OVERLLY CONCERNED TEAM PLAYER, not a padder. Im not sure WTF this mafia guy sees? Trust me, Mafia is a noob and SneakerZed does not pad.
I'm pretty sure Mafia is not over 12 years of age.

Tuff
SneakerZed
+0|6873|Wyoming - USA
Just heard about this so I must reply.

I have on many occassions come across players who are just sitting there - not moving. The server's idle time must either be very high or turned off. Personally it does not matter to me. I am more than happy to get a kill from a player who just spawns and spawns and spawns - what the heck. I have no idea who LT Tex is, but if he wanted to be away from his keyboard - good for me - bad for him. Stat padders are the spuds, who working with someone on the other team, do unfair stuff like kill-revive-kill - repeat. In-so-far as my win/loss ratio - From my perspective the object of the game is to win and I try to do what i can to accomplish that. Shit, I have put in a ton of hours playing online, I am not a great player as you can find out quickly by playing with me. I have no problem getting 5 point in a game so long as I get a win.

When you admin a server and play at the same time, you do the best you can to keep things fair. It is tough to pilot and then warn someone - sucks. With all the ranked servers out there 3300+ (not sure of the exact number) and 1,000,000 players online World wide holy shit! Yes you will get on some bad servers - I have - people just plain being tards - stay on it or move on.

I am not looking for a soapbox. I am aware that EA DOES reset accounts, but who amoung would sit and get 50, 60, 100 kills from some spud who just keeps popping in front of us? Is it base raping? Is it spawn point raping? Is it against EA Rules of Engagement? Is it just plain being a hummer? YES on all accounts. I have no problem saying that getting a kill by killing the same player over and over again is just not good karma, but I will bet that there are not many players who would not pass up the opportunity. I have seen it time and time again and it will continue to happen - just the nature of the beast.

I am sorry that the player who started this thread had a bad experience on my server and I do believe I kicked him for his language. I do the best I can with what I have. I will do my best to run a fair playing server and I appreciate it when someone brings up an issue to be fixed otherwise how can it be fixed.

Thank you

SneakerZed
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6744

SneakerZed wrote:

Just heard about this so I must reply.

I have on many occassions come across players who are just sitting there - not moving. The server's idle time must either be very high or turned off. Personally it does not matter to me. I am more than happy to get a kill from a player who just spawns and spawns and spawns - what the heck. I have no idea who LT Tex is, but if he wanted to be away from his keyboard - good for me - bad for him. Stat padders are the spuds, who working with someone on the other team, do unfair stuff like kill-revive-kill - repeat. In-so-far as my win/loss ratio - From my perspective the object of the game is to win and I try to do what i can to accomplish that. Shit, I have put in a ton of hours playing online, I am not a great player as you can find out quickly by playing with me. I have no problem getting 5 point in a game so long as I get a win.

When you admin a server and play at the same time, you do the best you can to keep things fair. It is tough to pilot and then warn someone - sucks. With all the ranked servers out there 3300+ (not sure of the exact number) and 1,000,000 players online World wide holy shit! Yes you will get on some bad servers - I have - people just plain being tards - stay on it or move on.

I am not looking for a soapbox. I am aware that EA DOES reset accounts, but who amoung would sit and get 50, 60, 100 kills from some spud who just keeps popping in front of us? Is it base raping? Is it spawn point raping? Is it against EA Rules of Engagement? Is it just plain being a hummer? YES on all accounts. I have no problem saying that getting a kill by killing the same player over and over again is just not good karma, but I will bet that there are not many players who would not pass up the opportunity. I have seen it time and time again and it will continue to happen - just the nature of the beast.

I am sorry that the player who started this thread had a bad experience on my server and I do believe I kicked him for his language. I do the best I can with what I have. I will do my best to run a fair playing server and I appreciate it when someone brings up an issue to be fixed otherwise how can it be fixed.

Thank you

SneakerZed
i totaly agree with u!
chitlin
Banned
+36|6803
yeah sitting there killing an afk over and over waiting for them to spawn ..is boring lame and probably a violation of the tos
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6816
He is so wise!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard