Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6756|United States
I saw a shooting star around 12:06 AM EST last night.  I think that's a sign 2008 will be good!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6537
at least you didnt have a fucking 100+ fever all night.
E7IXER
Banned
+20|6164|Chester, UK

slaata wrote:

I have a friend who is desperate for kids.... She and her partner (male) have spent £1200 on IVF and have had to borrow that against all they have. She didn't get pregnant and so is working every day for the next 12 years to pay that back.
£1200 in 12 years? They only make £100 a year?
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6495|Somewhere else

Went to applebees, had a nice steak, my girlfriend paid, went home got drunk, lit off a small collection of fireworks, Did "other stuff" with my girlfriend, passed out.

Then she flew to Germany today letting me have the house to myself.  At which time I don't have a job, but rounded up a couple hudnred bucks from xmas, to lounge around for a few days in style.
Commie Killer
+192|6402

jord wrote:

Usmarine please.

usmarine2005 wrote:

owned
LMFAO.

PS: Havent kissed anyone in 3 years? Jesus christ dude. Kill yourself.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6636|London, England
That was a class act between geord and usmarine
slaata
there's laughter in slaughter
+18|6742

E7IXER wrote:

slaata wrote:

I have a friend who is desperate for kids.... She and her partner (male) have spent £1200 on IVF and have had to borrow that against all they have. She didn't get pregnant and so is working every day for the next 12 years to pay that back.
£1200 in 12 years? They only make £100 a year?
yep its £12 000

You see thats what newyears alcohol does 4 ya

Cheers
for that
avman633
+116|6379
07 was good, got a 360 and Wii, went to India and met some family members I haven't seen in 7 years.
slaata
there's laughter in slaughter
+18|6742

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Went to applebees, had a nice steak, my girlfriend paid, went home got drunk, lit off a small collection of fireworks, Did "other stuff" with my girlfriend, passed out.

Then she flew to Germany today letting me have the house to myself.  At which time I don't have a job, but rounded up a couple hudnred bucks from xmas, to lounge around for a few days in style.
while she does others stuff in Germany eh??? lol
Unzombified_Zombie
I'm a furry, get over it :3
+9|6178|Grantham, England
Having a great New Year, my footy team (Forest) just owned Uddersfield after a obviously biased ref sent off our defender.

I've been getting up far too late, putting on too much weight, and passing the time playing World in Conflict etc.
Lambykin
+4|5977
That wasn't the point I was trying to make at all. When you're young, and everything seems hopeless, just remember that someone else has it much worse. Just because "someone else" has it worse (use me as an example), I could think I've had the year of my life. It's all about perspective.

Would I want my life to be as simple as it was when I was 17? Sure, everyone my age would. Would I want to be 17 again? No. I'd never want to repeat some of the nonsense that has gone on over the years. Besides, we're meant to grow & move on. Time for another generation to enjoy the fruits of being young without responsibilities while guys like me guide our children through some awkward times.

Despite my "life problems" I still had a great 2007. I also know that no one else would ever trade their life for mine. Everything considered, I'm ok, and doing the best with what I have.

Besides, it is NOT all doom & gloom. This is a stage where you become an adult. You will experience some of the best years of your life during this time. Many will achieve accomplishments in the next several years that you will be proud of for the rest of your life. How is this worse? Life is full of ups & downs - he will have many "good" years ahead of him.

Jackabo wrote:

Dude you've basically just said that his shit year is gonna get even shittier!

Nice Encouragement

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard