Airburner_01
Da Funky Munky
+6|6826
I recently purchased a PSP 2000 (Slim) from Japan. When I received it and turned it on the X and the O buttons are reversed. I do not know what to do, so here I am asking my fellow BF2s for some help. As of course karma for help.

Last edited by Airburner_01 (2007-12-26 10:40:08)

FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6577|Donnacona, Quebec
Press X when you wanna press O, press O when you wanna press X.

-_-'
Airburner_01
Da Funky Munky
+6|6826
Its too annoying, and it isn't what I am used to.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6571|South Florida
https://img165.imageshack.us/img165/363/motivator1284680pn6.jpg
15 more years! 15 more years!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6744

Oh, those crazy Japaneses.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6584|Long Island, New York
kill yourself, mitch

Airburner, I'd suggest going into the settings and seeing if you can try and find the button settings. If not, try to restore it back to factory settings.
Airburner_01
Da Funky Munky
+6|6826

Poseidon wrote:

kill yourself, mitch

Airburner, I'd suggest going into the settings and seeing if you can try and find the button settings. If not, try to restore it back to factory settings.
Yeah I have tried formating the memory stick, and restoring to factory settings. The stupid Japanese have got this thing wired, I can't change it unless I hack it. Now how do I hack it....
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6584|Long Island, New York

Airburner_01 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

kill yourself, mitch

Yeah I have tried formating the memory stick, and restoring to factory settings. The stupid Japanese have got this thing wired, I can't change it unless I hack it. Now how do I hack it....
There's gotta be a guide on google somewhere. Go put in the model number on google and see what you get.

You could probably get a better answer on the Tom's Hardware forums too.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-13-56.html

Last edited by Poseidon (2007-12-26 11:41:29)

Airburner_01
Da Funky Munky
+6|6826

Poseidon wrote:

Airburner_01 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

kill yourself, mitch

There's gotta be a guide on google somewhere. Go put in the model number on google and see what you get.

You could probably get a better answer on the Tom's Hardware forums too.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-13-56.html
I have been looking at the guides, and I have been trying all of them. Seems to me like I can't change it. I guess I will just go to Best Buy and buy a PSP, and then put in my PSP Slim, return it and get my money back with a working PSP. That seems like the only thing I can do.
GR34
+215|6591|ALBERTA> CANADA
Easy take off the Face Plate rearrange the buttons and put them back on

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard