Dont really care66%66% - 22
Like them3%3% - 1
Love them!12%12% - 4
Total: 33
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6472

David.P wrote:

I just had my worst and hardest round as spy, And let me just say we spies are getting shafted!
I really didn't notice a difference. It's the same tactics really. When you sap a base, the engineer goes to save his precious sentry. Now you have to make sure that as soon as he breaks your sapper, you put another one, backstab, sap and disguise. Do it right you end up with one dead engineer, one destroyed base and one confused enemy team.
David.P
Banned
+649|6311
Dude i already backstab engy after i place sapper but now he has more time to kill me with his wrench.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6594|Brisbane, Aus

yeah I noticed its a bit slower for the sappers but nothing much else.

Oh the sounds too, I think it's sounds a bit more powerful on the scout gun & turret

but you can turn it off with snd_noextraupdate 1  in console
kptk92
u
+972|6445|tc_london
All I noticed was two groups of Medic/Heavy combos blitzing through the gate at the opening of Dustbowl - I never realised the Uber-charge was quicker now
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6812|EUR
Have not felt a notable change really.
_raab
+28|6271|Western Aust.

Madhadda1 wrote:

Changes made today in tf2:

Fixed exploit where the Medigun UberCharge wouldn't drain if you switched weapons

I was just wondering how people felt about them, also they added a staircase into a dustbowl map.
Imo the mediigun uber not draining if you switched weapons wasn't an exploit. For example if I was alone and had an uber as medic, id uber to get away, switch guns and save it until i ran into somebody else.

And the staircase in dustbowl was a fairly good change to even that area up as it was such a good choke point for the deefending team. 1 medic, 3 demos, 1 heavy and 1 engy would defend that extreemly well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard