Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6517|Sydney, Australia
Hey, do you pay at the first window or the second window? Wouldn't it be obvious that you didn't pay for it?
David.P
Banned
+649|6297
Shit that wont work where i live. The Mcdonalds around me forces you to pay at the second window.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6476|The Twilight Zone
You pay at the first window and receive a blow job at the second. That's how its here in Slovenia. Visit us.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6537|montreal, quebec

xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6378|England - Kent
I would rather starve then eat from there yuk... nice milkshakes tho
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6149|So Cal

OmniDeath wrote:

Silly French...
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.
This might work in middle Earth but it sure doesn't here.

You know what's just the same but simpler... Going into a shop and running away with the food.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6351

David.P wrote:

Shit that wont work where i live. The Mcdonalds around me forces you to pay at the second window.
It really depends on what the person at the first window will say to you. If you say "I forgot my money sorry so I'll just pull ahead." and they say ok...Then it might work if you go to the next window to get the other persons food.

I know at some Mc'ds, you just take your order through the microphone, and pull up to the last window to pay AND get your food. (Like where you live David) But at the Mcd's in my town, they still have the two window thing where you pay first, and get the food next. So it might work for me here to say I forgot my money and I'll just pull through.

But what happens to the guy behind? Do they hand him the food that is for the person behind HIM? How confusing...Hopefully he'll recognize its not his and have them redo his order.

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-12-21 13:38:17)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6371|Belfast
LOL AWSM!
i looked at the comments:
"le stop! le thief!"

lol
french people are picks
that guy has just made an exception
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6642|Manitowoc, WI
You know, when you do that everyones food is going to be wrong after you until someone complains, lol.
agent146
+127|6409|Jesus Land aka Canada
thats kinda lame. can't you just order in the first window and then take it. his way is just having the other guy order for him right?

Last edited by agent146 (2007-12-21 21:56:15)

madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6733|Sweden
There´s easier ways to get it done if you like to verbally assault people. As they say the customer is always right so take the drive-in when it´s cued really bad order a large one, pay, drive off for 15 minutes or so. Drive back cut the line burst out and give the guy/girl that took your order a real hell claiming He/she missed a burger or 2.   ( You probably won´t have to lie they usually miss a burger or so every other order anyway )

Demand to have it all for free cause it really destroyed your dinner. Seen it work on a couple of occasions, People that work at McDonald's are in general teens from school guess they don´t want to or dare to pick a fight.

However i would feel to much like a huge asshole doing it so it´s not for me
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6384|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

Qrite wrote:

he did it for the lolz
You spelled it wrong

lulz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard