Raphi
Banned
+354|6281|Basel, Switzerland
Today I was really confused.

Yeah, I came back from school, only 3 lessons and 2 of them were watching a movie. What an awesome day.
Anyway, nobody had time to go out so I decided to go home and play a bit/watch a bit tv. As said as done.

I came home, no messages or something and watched MTV. Around 40 mins later I had enough of 'MTV's EXPOSED'
and other shit so I walked to my pc and turned it on. I entered my password, played a bit guitar while loading and got back to my pc.
I tried to click on the firefox icon, my drawing tablet was near my arm tough so I moved it more to the right.

I watched back to the screen but my mouse icon was just always on the right of the scree, I couldnt move it. I restarted my pc around 5 times, changed from my mouse to the mouse of my parents, still the same reaction. The icon on the right. I was so extremly pissed that I decided to watch MTV again. This idea was shitty tough, cuz the programme was so boring... I wanted to try my luck with the pc again, I opened system settings all with my keyboard, choosed restore and did that.

I lost a few programmes, including Cinema 4d, but I didn't care, just wanted to get it working again.

After restarting I was so excited, having my fucking mouse in my right hand, entering the password AND THEN:...

It still didn't work. I was like OMFG FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT, I moved my right arm to the drawing tablet, and...

the mouse icon moved. OMFG, MY TABLET WAS STILL ON, I fucking didn't realize that for around 2 and a half hours...

/rant.
Dragonclaw
+186|6328|Florida
Owned.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6349|England

Dragonclaw wrote:

Owned.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6512|Gogledd Cymru

foreigners.....
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6685|Groningen, The Netherlands
You are funny
Raphi
Banned
Yeah, I got owned,

by myself.
Brasso
+1,549|6653

Ersguterjunge wrote:

Yeah, I got owned,

by myself.
You are quite possibly the dumbest person I know.  I'm not even joking.  Every time I see a thread of yours, I check it out so I can lol.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Raphi
Banned

haffeysucks wrote:

Ersguterjunge wrote:

Yeah, I got owned,

by myself.
You are quite possibly the dumbest person I know.  I'm not even joking.  Every time I see a thread of yours, I check it out so I can lol.
I installed my tablet 2 days ago, so I wasn't thinking about it :\ And thanks...
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6188

The Sheriff wrote:

foreigners.....
go see if your brain is in the toilet
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6714|Devon, England

The Sheriff wrote:

foreigners.....
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6660|USA

Ersguterjunge wrote:

Yeah, I came back from school, only 3 lessons and 2 of them were watching a movie. What an awesome day.
Anyway, nobody had time to go out so I decided to go home and play a bit/watch a bit tv. As said as done.

I came home, no messages or something and watched MTV. Around 40 mins later I had enough of 'MTV's EXPOSED'
and other shit so I walked to my pc and turned it on. I entered my password, played a bit guitar while loading and got back to my pc.
I tried to click on the firefox icon, my drawing tablet was near my arm tough so I moved it more to the right.

I watched back to the screen but my mouse icon was just always on the right of the scree, I couldnt move it. I restarted my pc around 5 times, changed from my mouse to the mouse of my parents, still the same reaction. The icon on the right. I was so extremly pissed that I decided to watch MTV again. This idea was shitty tough, cuz the programme was so boring... I wanted to try my luck with the pc again, I opened system settings all with my keyboard, choosed restore and did that.

I lost a few programmes, including Cinema 4d, but I didn't care, just wanted to get it working again.

After restarting I was so excited, having my fucking mouse in my right hand, entering the password AND THEN:...

It still didn't work. I was like OMFG FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT, I moved my right arm to the drawing tablet, and...

the mouse icon moved. OMFG, MY TABLET WAS STILL ON, I fucking didn't realize that for around 2 and a half hours...

/rant.
im sorry but i gotta do this...

U GOT FUCKIN OWNED!!!!

and r officially award the Durr Da Durr award of the day....year...decade....frickin life
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6662|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Ersguterjunge wrote:

/rant.
Your computer is that slow?
Simon
basically
+838|6681|UK

Andoura wrote:

Ersguterjunge wrote:

/rant.
Your computer is that slow?
BURNED

Ers, sucks for you - next time don't watch MTV.

Last edited by Simon (2007-12-20 13:02:43)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6220|Winland

?

I have my tablet on all the time, and that doesn't disable the mouse.

Your tablet is made out of fail. What manufacturer is it?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6512|Gogledd Cymru

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

foreigners.....
That post makes no sense whatsoever, so i shall disregard it.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6295

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Dragonclaw wrote:

Owned.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6642|Manitowoc, WI

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

foreigners.....
....the fuck?  Are you like, actually retarded, because a lot of your posts are like that.

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2007-12-20 14:31:22)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6309|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Darwin award nomination anyone ?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6242|Phoenix, AZ

Ersguterjunge wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Ersguterjunge wrote:

Yeah, I got owned,

by myself.
I installed my tablet 2 days ago, so I wasn't thinking about it :\ And thanks...
that sucks dude, I do shit like that all the time... at least you got it figured out man.

And dont worry about haffey, he's Chinese.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6694|UK
why do people feel the need to tell us what happened in their mediocre life on any particular day? Who gives a fuck.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6832|Marathon, Florida Keys
get off the internet little kiddie
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6312|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

GodFather wrote:

Ersguterjunge wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

that sucks dude, I do shit like that all the time... at least you got it figured out man.

And dont worry about haffey, he's Chinese.
What's that supposed to mean?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6347|New Haven, CT
You know you can undo a system restore. Right?
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6733|Sweden
I thought you were banned :-(

Besides that i feel a little sorry for ya. ( honestley )
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6022|The Mitten

Ersguterjunge wrote:

It still didn't work. I was like OMFG FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT, my mom got scared and said you're moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air
EE (hats

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard