Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6670|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Tell your friend to make an account fuck!
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6736|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

Ender2309 wrote:

hard drive is incompatible with the in case PSU. according to a review on newegg, the case's PSU doesn't have a SATA power jack, and you've listed a SATA drive.
Cheap Solution: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6812105409
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6374|California

jaymz9350 wrote:

jaymz9350 wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

You honestly don't need to build your own computer and you don't need 4 gig of RAM either. Do yourself a favor, get a new iMac. Sure its $1200, about less than half of what you're gonna pay for building your own computer, but its 2 computers in one and you don't have to build it, let alone spend countless hours on tech support with some dude in India with the name of Maverick telling you what you already know. I have the OLDER iMac and I can run everything on high on every game with little (if no) lag. The new ones are dual core Intel processors too which means they will be even better than mine.
you my friend are wrong.  a 1200 i mac wil NOT run most if  new game @ high with no lag.  If you're looking for a deal any thing made by Apple is not a choice.
and if you want to upgrade any thing including the monitor it'll cost ya another 1200+
To the first responder. Be quiet, unless you actually have one, you can shut up because I play on it every day on high on all games.

To the second responder, that is not true seeing as how i just upgraded some stuff for now more than the equipment cost.

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2007-12-16 22:51:33)

Crypto_420
+25|6875|Portland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Ganko_06 wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

8600 = fail
Why do you hate the 8600 so much?
Because the 8600 cards are horribly expensive for the little performance they offer. They have the same -if not less- performance as the 7600GS cards. And playing DX10 on that little ammount of power is doomed to fail. Either get a decent 8800 series card, or a 7600/7800 series.
GO 4GB.....  But you need a 64bit OS.  XP & Vista & Linux 64bit runs great with 4GB I noticed a much faster vista business going from 2Gb to 4Gb ddr800  so do it dont lesson to these dumbass's

you can run upto 128Gb in any 64bit platform
Crypto_420
+25|6875|Portland

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

seriously, don't get the 8600.
If you are on tight budget, get the radeon HD 3850. I don't even have to comment about the performance difference of them. it's fking pwnage....
agreed, just make sure the motherboard is the AMD/ati chip set and not an nforce board to take full use.  plus he could later upgrade to the crossfire setup and then on to the spider setup!

Hell why your at it also get rid of the Intel shit, to much I will show you a better bang for the buck at that price range
Crypto_420
+25|6875|Portland
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6819103191

this is by for the better bang for the buck!! and I good mobo is:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6813131224  and you are thinking it to much, but if he gets this, he will be able to upgrade video cards, memory, processors, hard drives before he will ever need to upgrade mobo for at lest 3 years

if this is to much then you can go with a nforce board like a m2n sli deluxe
jaymz9350
+54|6609

xBlackPantherx wrote:

jaymz9350 wrote:

jaymz9350 wrote:

you my friend are wrong.  a 1200 i mac wil NOT run most if  new game @ high with no lag.  If you're looking for a deal any thing made by Apple is not a choice.
and if you want to upgrade any thing including the monitor it'll cost ya another 1200+
To the first responder. Be quiet, unless you actually have one, you can shut up because I play on it every day on high on all games.

To the second responder, that is not true seeing as how i just upgraded some stuff for now more than the equipment cost.
* 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    * 1GB memory
    * 250GB hard drive1
    * 8x double-layer SuperDrive
    * ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT with 128MB memory

Ships: Within 24 hour

specs on the $1200 IMac.  sorry you must be smoking some good shit if that will play new games on high.   And you say yours is older which probably means slower.  and your right i don't own one cause i value my money and ability to change part of my system if i like along with being able to put good hardware in ( the best gpu they offer is a 2600 pro and that'll cost ya 1500 and still won't play most newer games on high)
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6374|California

jaymz9350 wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

jaymz9350 wrote:

* 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    * 1GB memory
    * 250GB hard drive1
    * 8x double-layer SuperDrive
    * ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT with 128MB memory

Ships: Within 24 hour

specs on the $1200 IMac.  sorry you must be smoking some good shit if that will play new games on high.   And you say yours is older which probably means slower.  and your right i don't own one cause i value my money and ability to change part of my system if i like along with being able to put good hardware in ( the best gpu they offer is a 2600 pro and that'll cost ya 1500 and still won't play most newer games on high)
Mine came with a different video card (Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT), and yes, it could maybe use another gig of RAM but thats like $30 and you can install yourself. Even on BF, all settings high, you don't need more than a gig of RAM. So unless you have first-hand experience, you can shut the hell up and stop trying to talk about shit you don't know.  Don't expect anymore responses, pertaining to this matter, from me.
jaymz9350
+54|6609

xBlackPantherx wrote:

So unless you have first-hand experience, you can shut the hell up and stop trying to talk about shit you don't know.  Don't expect anymore responses, pertaining to this matter, from me.
I do. Mac's use PC hardware and that hardware ain't shit.  Keep telling yourself it's a good PC since you wasted all that cash.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard