Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6764|Toronto | Canada

What I don't get it how the infected could stay in his house and lab and attack while the lights were on in his house the entire time!!! He even had UV lights that would have burned them to a crisp... WTF!
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6587|Southampton, UK

USE THE FUCKING SPOILER TAG YOU..

Spoiler (highlight to read):
RETARDS

Last edited by naightknifar (2007-12-16 10:10:21)

thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6356|teh alien spaceshit

Winston_Churchill wrote:

What I don't get it how the infected could stay in his house and lab and attack while the lights were on in his house the entire time!!! He even had UV lights that would have burned them to a crisp... WTF!
When will smith fell into the trap, he bled a bit.
The infected (which look awsome because they look like Valdimer in a nanosuit) took the blood and injected it to themselves.
But what I don't get is, if the blood cures the infected, why won't they get cured, like the girl?
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6025|Rexburg, Idaho

thtthht wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

The infected (which look awsome because they look like Valdimer in a nanosuit) took the blood and injected it to themselves.
But what I don't get is, if the blood cures the infected, why won't they get cured, like the girl?
no no no. don't you remember when he was testing the rats? they weren't burned either. the lights were non-uv lights. he had a special UV light to determine if someone was infected or not. the lights in his lab were used so he could still have light, but without killing the infected.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6588|British Columbia, Canada
Is it wrong that I laughed when Sam died?

... I was only l laughing because the girl I was with was crying, but then soon laughing too.. lol
Bulldogz
+32|6025|Rexburg, Idaho

LT.Victim wrote:

... I was only l laughing because the girl I was with was crying, but then soon laughing too.. lol
haha, i was laughing my head off when will smith went up to the plastic chick in the movie store and said "i promised my friend I'd say hello to you today...hello. please say hello to me"

i just couldnt stop imaging the plastic statue turning her head and going "why hello." XD
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6391|California
What happen to the bacon now thats my question!!!
Bulldogz
+32|6025|Rexburg, Idaho

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

What happen to the bacon now thats my question!!!
"I WAS SAVING THAT BACON!"
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Bulldogz wrote:

thtthht wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

no no no. don't you remember when he was testing the rats? they weren't burned either. the lights were non-uv lights. he had a special UV light to determine if someone was infected or not. the lights in his lab were used so he could still have light, but without killing the infected.
Then why doesn't he just take his UV light with him in his glass room and fry all of the zombies near him...
Bulldogz
+32|6025|Rexburg, Idaho

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Bulldogz wrote:

thtthht wrote:

Then why doesn't he just take his UV light with him in his glass room and fry all of the zombies near him...
if you where being chased by infected vampires, would the first thing you grab be lights? i doubt it.
MysteryJake
+12|6233|California

Bulldogz wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Bulldogz wrote:

if you where being chased by infected vampires, would the first thing you grab be lights? i doubt it.
If i knew they killed them...
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

MysteryJake wrote:

Bulldogz wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

He stood around that room for like 5 minutes before they got in
LT.Victim
My personal Favorite part in the movie was when he found Fred outside, I was laughing so hard.

MysteryJake wrote:

Bulldogz wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

They would just smash the light, like they did to the Spot lights he had all around his house, right before he blew up all the explosives surrounding his  house..
CC-Marley
+407|6854

LT.Victim wrote:

I got choked up as well.  Any caring dog owner will.
LT.Victim

CC-Marley wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

I got choked up as well.  Any caring dog owner will.
Ya, I was kinda sad too, but I knew it was going to happen from the start because some asshole ruined it for me from here.. *cough*

... but she was balling her eyes out, and I couldn't help but laugh, which made her laugh and cry at the same time..
OmniDeath
~
+726|6669

Good movie. Not amazing, but still pretty good.
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6164
i really want to see it....can someone tell me a little?
since i cant believe the whole movie is he being alone running in terror
CC-Marley
+407|6854

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

i really want to see it....can someone tell me a little?
since i cant believe the whole movie is he being alone running in terror
Why would you want to know? Go see it. If you can't wait just read this WHOLE thread. It'll give tidbits.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard