-Bf2-Insane.
Banned
+0|6816|Ireland:Craglea Killaloe Clare
[Color=Red]Im confused when i was playing a few days ago,i saw a CLONE walking around with a blaster.
W......e.....i....r......d!.!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6869|"Frisco"

o.O

You're frightening.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6869|-

chuyskywalker wrote:

o.O

You're frightening.
I agree...
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6863|Cologne, Germany

what is he talking about ?
bigsteveooooo
+1|6827|Wirral, UK
at the time, did you happen to be smoking herb?
-Bf2-Insane.
Banned
+0|6816|Ireland:Craglea Killaloe Clare
LoL may...b
Scotlandsfinest
+2|6829|Edinburgh, Scotland
eh?  WTF
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6869|Germany
Chuy, you should seriously consider to make the forum start page an alcohol test -- entrance only for below 2o/oo
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6869|San Francisco

BF2s.com To Enact Drug Test Policy.

AP: 12 minutes ago.
SAN FRANCISCO, California - The forums at bf2s.com will from this point on be requiring a urine sample for drug screening prior to sign up. Hoards of habitual drug users, who also happen to be fanatical gamers, have been left feeling unfairly discriminated against. Unfortunately for them they will have to start getting their bf2 stats from other sources.

NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6869|Germany

How the hell should that work? Ever tried to pee into your USB slot and packetizing your urine into TCP/IP to send it over???
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6869|"Frisco"

This is perfect!

I'll just post instructions:

In order to complete the intoxicant test, please open your case and urinate on your processor. After doing so a sample will be analyzed and you will be admitted to the website.

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6865|Bryan/College Station, TX
Well that disclaimer and telling them to piss in their computer would absolutely weed out the complete idiots from those that actually at least have some sense of reality.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6858
LOL a clone ^^ mhm tell me, have you seen the cars jumping outside??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard