Raphi
Banned
+354|6281|Basel, Switzerland
I vote for zero, because zero wins and I win too.

No, seriously, ZERO WINS.

tbh my body just wouldn't survive 3 bottles of normal coke innert 1 and a half day.

now u
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6142|sweden
Norml Coke
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6549|London (At Heart)

Lucozade Sport.

Coke is disgusting, period.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6653|Washington, DC

Shem wrote:

Lucozade Sport.

Coke is disgusting, period.
Says the guy with man titties in his sig

I prefer the taste of Coke, but Coke Zero has no calories which is nice I guess, since it tastes good enough
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6590|NYC / Hamburg

normal coke. I need to sugar and caffeine to sustain me during those dead boring hours.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Raphi
Banned

max wrote:

normal coke. I need to sugar and caffeine to sustain me during those dead boring hours.
I start drinking when i wake up.
SamTheMan :D
Banned
+106|6022|UK
lol
Normal, no question
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6553|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Fuck Coke, Red Bull ftw.
twiistaaa
+87|6691|mexico
peruvian coke?
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6701|In You Endo- Stoke
Normal coke, that coke zero is like brown water.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6644|Gold coast, Aus.
I used to be hooked on Coke Zero because I couldn't stand the aftertaste of normal Coke. These days 2L bottle of coke every day, 2x 2L bottles of coke per weekend.

ps: I haven't brushed my teeth for a year and when I went to the dentist he said they were fine. A bit dirty/yellow but fine. So fuck your toothbrush.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6572|CH/BR - in UK

Diet Coke is my favorite because of the taste... so Diet Coke > Coke Zero

-konfusion
Krupp23
+2|6241
Normal coke
Hurricane
Banned

gene_pool wrote:

I used to be hooked on Coke Zero because I couldn't stand the aftertaste of normal Coke. These days 2L bottle of coke every day, 2x 2L bottles of coke per weekend.

ps: I haven't brushed my teeth for a year and when I went to the dentist he said they were fine. A bit dirty/yellow but fine. So fuck your toothbrush.
That's obscene, how are you not incredibly overweight?
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6394|Netherlands tbh
Not.. brushed teeth for a year.. Well gene_pool im not so wondering why you did not get a gf
Raphi
Banned

xGj wrote:

Not.. brushed teeth for a year.. Well gene_pool im not so wondering why you did not get a gf
lolpwnt
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6678|Brisbane, Australia

gene_pool wrote:

Oral bacteria motherfucker, do you understand it?

Mouthwash and mints aren't going to help you when you don't brush for a year. Its a sound idea to brush your teeth motherfucker. Just do it faggot.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6644|Gold coast, Aus.

xGj wrote:

Because I don't want one

and i donno hurricane. I don't eat much, and substitute food for coke. I probably has a high metabolism or something.

Sarrk wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Mouthwash and mints aren't going to help you when you don't brush for a year. Its a sound idea to brush your teeth motherfucker. Just do it faggot.
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND COME PLAY COD4 WITH ME

Last edited by gene_pool (2007-12-09 06:53:01)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6678|Brisbane, Australia

gene_pool wrote:

xGj wrote:

Because I don't want one

and i donno hurricane. I don't eat much, and substitute food for coke. I probably has a high metabolism or something.

Sarrk wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Only if you upload a video to youtube showing you brushing your teeth for 5 minutes straight and then flossing properly. So I can lol at the blood you spew out your mouth.
Hurricane
Banned

Sarrk wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

xGj wrote:

Because I don't want one

Sarrk wrote:

Only if you upload a video to youtube showing you brushing your teeth for 5 minutes straight and then flossing properly. So I can lol at the blood you spew out your mouth.
I hate it when my mouth spews blood

Last edited by Hurricane (5 months, 3 weeks ago)
Raphi
Banned
Cyclops
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6549|Milkystania, yurop
Normal coke or you are a taliban! srsly NORMAL COKE OR YOU ARE A TALIBAN amirite?
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6621|S.C.
Diet coke. Regular gives a bitter film and aftertaste.
kn0ckahh
+98|6761|netherlands, sweet lake city
wtf is coke
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6621|S.C.

kn0ckahh wrote:

wtf is coke
wtf? lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard