Airburner_01
Da Funky Munky
+6|6814
Why is it

A man wakes up after sleeping under an ADVERTISED blanket on a ADVERTISED mattress, and pulls off ADVERTISED pajamas, bathes in an ADVERTISED shower, shaves with an ADVERTISED razor, brushes his teeth with ADVERTISED toothpaste, washes with ADVERTISED soap, puts on ADVERTISED clothes, drinks a cup of ADVERTISED coffee, drives to work in an ADVERTISED car and then... refuses to ADVERTISE believing it does not pay. Later if business is poor he ADVERTISES it for sale.

Why is it?
Jackabo
+127|6593|Dublin, Ireland
Because he doesn't want to pay for advertising
Airburner_01
Da Funky Munky
+6|6814

Jackabo wrote:

Because he doesn't want to pay for advertising
He believes that advertising does not pay, so he won't pay for something he does not believe in.
Master*
Banned
+416|6529|United States
Because business is a big part of life nowadays, one person isnt gonna make thier own car, mattress, pajamas, soap by themselves.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6666|949

I can't remember the last time I saw an ad for a shower.  Or blanket for that matter.  Where is this man from?
geNius
..!.,
+144|6476|SoCal
I hope a rhetorical question doesn't end up with more than 1 page of responses.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Airburner_01
Da Funky Munky
+6|6814

geNius wrote:

I hope a rhetorical question doesn't end up with more than 1 page of responses.
Sure hope it does not.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6370|Oregon
Very true about blanket and pillow and shower.
not advertised.
Airburner_01
Da Funky Munky
+6|6814

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I can't remember the last time I saw an ad for a shower.  Or blanket for that matter.  Where is this man from?
I see many, maybe it's just you. This man...it's just something I found, I can't tell you much about him.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard