fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6787|The Netherlands
I tried shooting the pilot out of the apache on Iron gator when it hung still in front of the lift.
I had like 5 shots on him and no kill.
so are the windows of the Apache penetrateable or did i mis all the time
if so the whole point of the M95 is gone

Last edited by fdcp_elmo (2006-02-03 11:11:27)

BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6770|Finland
You missed him. And there really isn't poing for M95 except killing own team mates to chopper so you can take it That's only use for M95 that I know

Last edited by BlueScreen (2006-02-03 11:28:31)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6737|Antarctica

fdcp_elmo wrote:

I tried shooting the pilot out of the apache on Iron gator when it hung still in front of the lift.
I had like 5 shots on him and no kill.
so are the windows of the Apache penetrateable or did i mis all the time
if so the whole point of the M95 is gone
You must be a bad aim m8

rhodri_d
+-2|6696
it could just be the fact that the m95 sucks.
Badcow68
+4|6756|Tucson, AZ
I have been able to use the M95 and take out a pilot on ghost town.
Octavarium
+1|6742
Best use for the M95 is wake island (not SF i know) camp out by the Commander toys (China) and snipe people going for the flag and anyone who gets in a jet or heli!
Seth Infinite
+3|6770|Houston, The Republic of Texas
The M-95 does not suck. In one game, Ghost Town, I took out a Blackhawk for 3 kills then 1 minute later took out an Apache for 2 kills. Both of these were head shots on the pilot. Loved it. One of the best uses though is protecting a chopper until one of your teammates can get to it, a simple head shot while they're reving up the chopper.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6806|Noizyland

I shot a guy out of a hind, and i killed him and all the correct writing came up, but I wasn't credited for the kill on the scoresheet.

However, last time I played Mashtuur City I fired round after round into the blackhawk until I got two kills.
Sweet.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6783
the M95, if you do your homework, is exactly and in all circumstances just as accurate as the SVD or the Type 88. Look it up if you dont belive me. It basically is an SVD/Type 88 with a slower RoF, smaller magazine, and M24 damage (95 damage). I am unsure if it ignored boy armor, but that makes little to no difference; 2 hits kills with or without body armor. In addition, its rounds penetrate cockpits and the glass on the jeeps.

Its not that the SVD/Type 88 sucks, its that the M24 is just so awesome....
warco3
+1|6760|Orlando, FL
Did your crosshairs get a hit indicator? You may not have noticed, but you might have actually landed some shots and one of the pilots was a medic. That, or your comp isn't the fastest and/or lag played a part. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.

Last edited by warco3 (2006-02-07 18:21:46)

Maj.Do
+85|6783|good old CA
i dont think u aimed right.  ive been able to shot guys of of helis before with the m95
leighto
+1|6749|Australia
i know this is off topic but VeNg3nCe^  i think your stats will be reset again. i know its bull shit and they shouldnt have been reset the first time but seeing as u play mostly on your clans server and there fore hardly loose ya win:loss is going to be massive and EA doesnt like that cause they are wankers. so i reckon u should start loosing or risk being reset again.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6779|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
ive taken out a apche in SF it was hovering above the flag perfectly still one shot and he died
[pib]xenium
+0|6682|Netherlands
why use the m95 when a tow is there on the sas side 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard