Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6678|New Hampshire, USA
https://www.geocities.com/tognaccin/FrancePansies.bmp
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6267|cs_connecticut‬‭
My cousin is French and she is on Facebook...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6668|London, England

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

Nice
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6705|WPB, FL. USA
Reason for no Frenchies on the Worldwide Web - the first handbook printed had a typo that read -
"Now that you have set-up your new computer and connected your cable modem it's time to enjoy the power of the Web.  Please press CTRL+ALT+DEL to access the worldwide web".  Al Gore was the author of the manual - and there you have it 
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6487|Brisbane, Australia

I think the French, Italians and Spanish just don't like speaking english.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6712|NT, like Mick Dundee

Roger Lesboules wrote:

I am like Andoura, SebMorin and FredFLQ, a Cana...no wait....fuck Canada....I am a Quebecker.

SEREMAKER wrote:

FredFLQ wrote:

I'm french canadian. Does that count?
only if you want to be laughed at
SERE, actually french canadian are the only french people you would like to see living close to you, believe me.

French Canadian, A.K.A: Quebecker > Other french talking people.

Now gimme a second  *** Put on flameproof suit and wait for some France frenchies to come in and go ape shit***
You're Canadian. Stop trying to pretend otherwise wanker. You aren't a 'Quebecker' or French Canadian.

YOU ARE FUCKING CANADIAN. Same goes for 'African-Americans' etc. Fuck off, you are not half/half. MAYBE IF YOU HAVE DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN FRANCE AND CANADA YOU CAN BE A FRENCH CANADIAN. BUT YOU DON'T.

Next, France and Spain both were superpowers before the English whipped their asses at Trafalgar. They are still pissed about it so don't much like learning the language or being forced to use it afaik.

So naturally they avoid English speaking sites. Of course we have the odd ones out such as Zimmer, who's cool. The reason so many Germans/Dutch/Swedes/Fins etc frequent the site is simple...

They are awesome.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
We even got a few Russians and Eastern Europeans, hell we know they don't like the West, but they still participate.
bennisboy
+829|6693|Poundland
They kept surrendering in BF2 so never got a chance to find the forum
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6267|cs_connecticut‬‭

Mekstizzle wrote:

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

Nice
Don't get any ideas..
General-Idea
+5|6045|USA, Central.

Roger Lesboules wrote:

I am like Andoura, SebMorin and FredFLQ, a Cana...no wait....fuck Canada....I am a pecker.

SEREMAKER wrote:

FredFLQ wrote:

I'm french canadian. Does that count?
only if you want to be laughed at
SERE, actually french canadian are the only french people you would like to laugh at close to you, believe me.

French Canadian, A.K.A: pecker > Other french talking people.

Now gimme a second  *** Put on flameproof suit and wait for some France fried potato sticks to come in and go ape shit***
There was few errors. I can't stand it when I read incorrectly spelled words.

Last edited by General-Idea (2007-11-28 17:01:23)

shoopysean
+11|6182
Interesting observation you've made, Mekstizzle

But I think TimaaaaaH has the idea:

TimaaaaaH wrote:

I think the French, Italians and Spanish just don't like speaking english.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6677|Washington, DC

French Canada kicks ass, if only for hot chicks, nice ski resorts, and poutine. Glorious, fatty poutine.

And to whoever asked about the Antarcticans - just wait until I conquer that damned continent...
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6624|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

usmarine2005 wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

wait for some France frenchies to come in and go ape shit***
http://www.bardouche.com/pics/french-su … 20moto.jpg
Oh yeah, forgot about that, they wont fight back, they will just surrender Thanks for remembering me Marine

@FLecco, yeah right, tell that to the government, we ARE French-Speaking Canadian, Period.

@General-Idea. Your attempt to make a funnies failed miserably.

@Hurricane, AHhh! Finally some one who actually went to visit us and who have REAL experience of the place. Not just some little twats that never left their big loved USA, and that hate every other non-english speaking nation just because they been told to.

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2007-11-28 17:07:20)

General-Idea
+5|6045|USA, Central.
Who said I was being funny? It's fact.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6692

Entertayner wrote:

Where the fuck is France?
wow lol just stare down at the floor for 20 seconds for saying that lol
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

General-Idea wrote:

Sauce?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6677|Washington, DC

Roger Lesboules wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

wait for some France frenchies to come in and go ape shit***
http://www.bardouche.com/pics/french-su … 20moto.jpg
Oh yeah, forgot about that, they wont fight back, they will just surrender Thanks for remembering me Marine

@FLecco, yeah right, tell that to the government, we ARE French-Speaking Canadian, Period.

@Hurricane, AHhh! Finally some one who actually went to visit us and who have REAL experience of the place. Not just some little twats that never left their big loved USA, and that hate every other non-english speaking nation just because they been told to.
lol, roger I think everyone here is just joking about Quebec

But yeah I love the province. Went up to Mont Tremblant a few times, beautiful place. Then I stopped in Montreal for a half a day or so, cool city and great food
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6702

What about Asians? Internet in China must be boring since they block everything... damn Commies. Same probably goes for N. Korea.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

Hurricane wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

But yeah I love the province. Went up to Mont Tremblant a few times, beautiful place. Then I stopped in Montreal for a half a day or so, cool city and great food
Hehe, well Montreal is the biggest city round here, but i would still call that a Shit Hole....You should have go more to the north, less action but people are less acting like assholes
shoopysean
+11|6182

Hurricane wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Just me or has this turned into a love French Canada page, Hurricane?
I do too. Unfortunately, I've only really visited Montreal which was fantastic, particularly Old Montreal (I forget the French word for it...)
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6615|Mountains of NC

mtb0minime wrote:

What about Asians? Internet in China must be boring since they block everything... damn Commies. Same probably goes for N. Korea.
you do not talk bad about N.Korea

https://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/pollick34/TEAMAMERICAKJI.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I think BF2 is banned in China I'm not sure, dunno why. It's not like they make the PRC look bad. God, I wonder if they fixed the J10/F35 issue. I'm guessing not. Those were the days.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6725|Middle of nowhere

Masterstyle wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

or chadians
or those crazy fucks from the congo ----------------- I know aids can't be 24 hour a day job
tastless but lulzy.
he haz been banned? awaaat?

anyways, i never noticed, but i'm not a very pro-french person so...
General-Idea
+5|6045|USA, Central.

Roger Lesboules wrote:

General-Idea wrote:

Sauce?
Rawrz.
jord
+2,382|6725|The North, beyond the wall.
I was in a clan with a French guy, he was a cool guy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard