jason85
Banned
+58|6044|Mesa, AZ

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Youve made so many fucking threads on 1.03, stop and just make 1 big one, considering most people play 1.41, and dont miss some of the most stupid fucking play of any game ever, it would be easier for you to bang on about your obsession with this fail version in a nice thread solely for 1.03.
Gee, fucking wonder why? Maybe its because that is the patch I play? Maybe because it falls under a different topic. Like I said, if you don't like it you can go read something else moron. I'm not here to make threads to satisfy only you. If you don't like that, be my guest and go to hell. You seem to be the only person who has an issue with me making 1.03 threads, so maybe that is more a problem with you than it with me.
General-Idea
+5|6045|USA, Central.

jason85 wrote:

Loonyk wrote:

just tried it ... No

or maybe I can't trow....
I guess it only works on the patch that I play. Cuz I tried it on 1.41 and it doesn't work, but on 1.03 it does.
Land Before Time eh?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6510|A W S M F O X

jason85 wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Youve made so many fucking threads on 1.03, stop and just make 1 big one, considering most people play 1.41, and dont miss some of the most stupid fucking play of any game ever, it would be easier for you to bang on about your obsession with this fail version in a nice thread solely for 1.03.
Gee, fucking wonder why? Maybe its because that is the patch I play? Maybe because it falls under a different topic. Like I said, if you don't like it you can go read something else moron. I'm not here to make threads to satisfy only you. If you don't like that, be my guest and go to hell. You seem to be the only person who has an issue with me making 1.03 threads, so maybe that is more a problem with you than it with me.
Read your own thread you berk, and see how many people think its aids. k thnx bai nao.
jason85
Banned
+58|6044|Mesa, AZ

JET_G raidensen wrote:

jason85 wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Read your own thread you berk, and see how many people think its aids. k thnx bai nao.
Hmmm, looks like a few people said they don't like 1.03, but they have said nothing about my threads, which what I said was that you are the only person to have a problem with my threads. If anything you ought to take a few reading classes.
jason85
Banned
+58|6044|Mesa, AZ

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

jason85 wrote:

Whenever I am playing as engineer and I see a tank, I toss an AT mine out, but dammit, they never run over it. So, I just lob a nade at the mine and I get the kill.
You used to be able to blow up your own mines with grenades, but that was patched. What version are you running?
I'm running 1.03
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6510|A W S M F O X

jason85 wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

jason85 wrote:

Hmmm, looks like a few people said they don't like 1.03, but they have said nothing about my threads, which what I said was that you are the only person to have a problem with my threads. If anything you ought to take a few reading classes.
:facepalm
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6046|Aberdeen, Scotland
I managed to kill the same guy in his tank 3 times in one round with grenades, I kept sneaking up when he was badly dammaged and setting him on fire with nades
jason85
Banned
+58|6044|Mesa, AZ

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

jason85 wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

You used to be able to blow up your own mines with grenades, but that was patched. What version are you running?
I'm running 1.03
The current version is 1.41, so no one can blow up their own mines with grenades anymore, which is rather inconvenient, and yet what we've all become used to. I'd revert to 1.03 for the blackhawk, but thats about it. It's time to update your game.
I have both patches, but if I have a choice, I play only 1.03.
jason85
Banned
+58|6044|Mesa, AZ

JET_G raidensen wrote:

jason85 wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

:facepalm
wtf? are you hitting me over the internet?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard