killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6609|Reisterstown, MD

I'll get around to making a long rate of someone's stats sometime today.  Haven't done it in a while.
aimless
+166|6144|Texas
insane WLR, great KDRs overall and in vehicles
EvilHomer15
+4|6016|Taastrup, Danmark
A little over arvage KDR and SPM.
You have many silver badges, which is good.

You should focus a little increasing your SPM and KDR.
mikkel
+383|6620

EvilHomer15 wrote:

A little over arvage KDR and SPM.
You have many silver badges, which is good.

You should focus a little increasing your SPM and KDR.
Heh, a lot of Karkand medic whoring. It's really too early to say, but if you can maintain that KDR, it'll be impressive.
SyDuS
+10|6574|vancouver BC
kdr over 1. using vehicles meaning you dont just IO whore, spm ok, due to medic whorin? overall looks like your improving.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6151|Scotland!

SyDuS wrote:

kdr over 1. using vehicles meaning you dont just IO whore, spm ok, due to medic whorin? overall looks like your improving.
second or third account, P/K servers in history and high BR's with high favourite victims.

5/10 probably padded.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6700
You only really play on few maps, not to much flag work. Good KDR and spm. No real time in vehicles. Decent acc on weapons. your not to diverse

6/10

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-11-28 01:25:34)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6673

Good map, kit, vehicle variety. Nice SPM, WLR, and KDR. Everything is nice, but command some more

9/10
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6346|Australia

mtb0minime wrote:

+
Not an IO player, almost half your time spent in vehicles.
Fav map is Daqing, which is suprising.
You have an even spread over support, spec-ops and engy.
You play SF and AF quite a bit, meaning you didn't just get it for the unlocks. (Ever tried EF? Crapload of fun, if you can get a server in your area.)
Nice command score, not far off from your WCR.
good range of awards.

-
KDR is cruddy, try getting that up a bit.
532 BR score for Karkand. It's a bit suss dude, was it a pad, or did you just have a long round with paddles/command bonus?
Worst enemy is 38.

7.5 out of 10, that KDR really drags it down.
SyDuS
+10|6574|vancouver BC

I'm Jamesey wrote:

SyDuS wrote:

second or third account, P/K servers in history and high BR's with high favourite victims.

5/10 probably padded.
because a BRS of 491 is impossible in the days of I/O, and a fav victim of 23 is damn impossible, and a very low pistol or knife kill count compared to everything else P/K servers amirite?

superdragon favourite kit, ENGINEER... need i say more? nice kdr not being a kark medic whore but actually playing the game how it was meant, kudos to you. nice tank KDR, and air defence kdr. at/aa kdr 1.9, highly impressive, me + AT = me dying

Last edited by SyDuS (2007-11-28 20:45:29)

tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6193|Sydney | ♥

KD is Great, along with you SPM

You should focus on your left over medals, after 1500 hours, you should have them...

I understand that once you arnt medic, you stats do go down to obtain the medals, but hey, they can always go up again!

Anyway, overall 9.5/10

Now before you do mine, Random_cuccumber was in a clan i used to be in, and it was a 3v3 going on, on a 32p map...

Me and him, sniped each other for Aaaaaaages, practically the whole round, as the others did something else at another flag....

Was un-intentional.....

ENJOY!
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6167|Estonia
Tazz: KDR under good average ksr (its 1,6 to me)  medic whore... yes 67 golds good. Weapons kdr low. An average bf2 noob account.
Fu1crum26
+1|6382
sweet SPM/KD

although a ton of it is commander
and not that many medals

Last edited by Fu1crum26 (2007-11-29 20:14:16)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6585|England

Fulcrum26

- Good SPM, ok KDR - could be improved a bit. WLR is obviously not important to you, just the points and lots of them.
- Kit variety is not too bad, work on Spec Ops (M4 and QBZ are amazing weapons) and AT too.
- Below average infantry stats @ 1.34 (which is odd when 69% of your kills come from being infantry...)
- Vehicle stats are ok, not a lot of time in them though which suggests IO.
- Map variety is shocking, possibly one of the worst Ive seen. Im surprised that Oman is your second most played which explains the aviator ratio not being achieved off of Wake, but one of the next best maps to rape an airfield/carrier over and over.

For someone of both your rank and time in this game, I was expecting a lot, lot more.

5/10
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6341|Orrstrayleea
@ Snake

- SPM is good, nothing special, but still good
- KDR is good, but for someone who's favourite vehicle is armour i would expect it to be a bit higher
- Good to see a SF map as most played, you're so lucky you're in EU, theres about 5 SF servers here in AUS, 4 of them warlord
- Nice collection of medals/badges...but i see a purple heart

Overall 7/10, try get some more time on different maps
Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6551|Edmonds, WA
@Pea
Like the KDR. Besides your sniper kit, the other kits are are fairly spread over.
You like Karkand a lot, but also Sharqi.
It seems that Nades are a specialty.'
8/10
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6741|Oregon
pop:
even balance of maps, more kills then deaths is a +, nice kill streak.

less spray+pray, more aiming

good balance of vehicles/infantry (unlike myself)

commanding IS fun, if you have a good team. try it some time.
~FuzZz~
+422|6341|Orrstrayleea

Pop To Ster wrote:

@Pea
By that you mean i spam them? I despise spammers, they are the scum of the earth, i hope you meant that i dont often use them
Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6551|Edmonds, WA

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Pop To Ster wrote:

@Pea
By that you mean i spam them? I despise spammers, they are the scum of the earth, i hope you meant that i dont often use them
Nah, didn't mean it as spamming, but compared to my nade kill count and death, you're superior :p
~FuzZz~
+422|6341|Orrstrayleea
Well, considering i've nearly played more than 3 times as much as you have, it actually works out that by the time you've played as much as me you'll have waaaay more nade kills than i did
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6741|Oregon
...less talk...more stats rating...

http://bf2s.com/player/88146486/
t0mhank5
+319|6731|Surge
Shokk_Paddles:
Sweet, nothing but paddles, with a good SPM and KDR to boot.
Barely any tk's, nice.
Nice accuracy too.
Congrats for keeping up just the paddles for so long, i bet you annoy the hell out of your enemy. :p

9.5/10 for awesomeness.

Last edited by t0mhank5 (2007-12-01 21:36:38)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6726|67.222.138.85

t0mhank5 wrote:

Shokk_Paddles:
Sweet, nothing but paddles, with a good SPM and KDR to boot.
Barely any tk's, nice.
Nice accuracy too.
Congrats for keeping up just the paddles for so long, i bet you annoy the hell out of your enemy. :p

9.5/10 for awesomeness.
Nice tom, crapload of awards, 9/10.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6211|14072
I give flaming maniac 9/10 because hes SPM and K/D ratio is good. I took off a point because you play Karkand too much
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6585|England

Runs_with_Sciss0rs

Not too bad a KDR and SPM for time in the game.
Kit variation is ok, try support a bit more.
Map balance is atrocious. I still dont see what people enjoy about that god awful shitty, unbalanced map.
Infantry stats are poor, work on them - but thatll come with time.
Vehicle stats are ok

Overall not too bad for how long you've been in the game, but a lot to work on. Playing something different is a start.
4/10

- SPM is good, nothing special, but still good
Im not an IO whore

- KDR is good, but for someone who's favourite vehicle is armour i would expect it to be a bit higher
Armour KDR is 5.4, and thats not playing city maps....

- Nice collection of medals/badges...but i see a purple heart
Yeah, early days

Overall 7/10, try get some more time on different maps
!! I do play every map

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard