NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6713|Everett, WA, US
I just created this topic to let everyone know that I think there is something wrong with the updating times....
I'm just kidding.  I wouldn't do that, I would probably get banned after what I saw today.

Anyway, I would just like to know what you guys prefer between the G36E, the SCAR-L, or the AK-101.  It would seem I get popped alot by the latter two, however I seem to get considerably more with the G3 series, more specifically the G36C.  What do you guys think.
Octavarium
+1|6753
Depends on your style - G36's are great for medium to long range players as they are the most accurate assault rifles.

The AK is for those who can sacrifice a little accuracy for higher damage - perfect for medium range as you'll kill a G36 user before they can get enough rounds out of the barrel

The SCAR-L seems a bit lightweight to me, not as accurate as the G36 and not as powerful as the AK, will be my last unlock probably

The G3 on the otherhand is very much like the AK, higher damage and lower accuracy - mainly beecause they use similar ammunition in R/L.

Given the choice I always go for the G36E as it allows me to snipe and rush up close all in the same class.

Although I'm starting to like the F2000 more as my accuracy is good enough to make up for its accuracy. Plus you get a GLauncher and Flashes....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard