OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6862
Hi guys,

as the topic says, never go playing on this server!
I just came home after a nice evening together with my mates... we met in teamspeak and decided to play some bf2...
ok. we went on their server and started to own ^^

they got about 30 points when we joined and soon i was best on the server, followed by my two mates.

and now comes the great but:

I got banned! My friends asked them why and they said i was bunny hopping! but that's not really a good excuse as I was in the chopper all the time... so they banned me without a reason!

That's not the first time this happened to me but this round was a really good one, i got a SPM of about 5 or 6...

PS: this shit-clan even hasn't got a homepage where I can spam their forums
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6790|mansfield
i have a idea, just let it go .
Esker
+1|6753
Been there, been kicked.

Forget multiplay clan servers, I've had nothing but constant kicks and bans recently for stupid things. I've actually recieved about 2 or 3 today for jumping over a wall, artying admins and SRAWing admins...

Fuck knows how they'd react if someone decent went on their servers... I'm not even that fucking good ffs.

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-04 18:17:53)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6745|Melbourne, Australia
mate i see 2 - 3 threads a day about the same stuff but differant clan...  my advice is to let it go this things happen because parents let there 10 year old kids play a 15+ game  letting a little kid play these games is fine its not the voilence that gets to people i think its more of the immaturity online .. all u little kiddys out there.. stick to ur bots!
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6769
It's not kiddies, it's just immature people.  I'm sick and tired of people blaming "kiddies".  I admit, people my age are mostly immature, but 3 of the most immature people I've played with on BF2 were 25-30+ aged people.
ducky540
+0|6683

Esker wrote:

Been there, been kicked.

Forget multiplay clan servers, I've had nothing but constant kicks and bans recently for stupid things. I've actually recieved about 2 or 3 today for jumping over a wall, artying admins and SRAWing admins...

Fuck knows how they'd react if someone decent went on their servers... I'm not even that fucking good ffs.
I cannot help but fully agree with you on this, everytime my buddy and I own on a Mulitplay server we get kicked or banned for any number of reasons.  The truth is they are just getting owned and cannot deal with it so they get rid of the problem instead of improving themselves at this game.  And no, I won't "just let it go" because it's unjust and as well, this forum is for b*tching so let us vent :p
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6818|Jupiter

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

i have a idea, just let it go .
LMFAO
Tomdom_321.au
+1|6763|bendigo, Aus

RedFiercare wrote:

It's not kiddies, it's just immature people.  I'm sick and tired of people blaming "kiddies".  I admit, people my age are mostly immature, but 3 of the most immature people I've played with on BF2 were 25-30+ aged people.
agreed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard