el.fleisch
+52|6784|Germany
el.pannekuche from our el-clan (no, we aren't really a clan, loool) has started a pistol-only-account:
el.pistolaDeAgua (= water pistol, loool)

What do you think? I think: Great work!!
Are there any other Pistol-Only-Fighters?
bs6749
+3|6784
I think IT IS NOT A PISTOL ONLY ACCOUNT. Almost 1/3 of his kills are C4. Probably only plays on pistol only servers. What a n00b.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6731|Devon, England
cwol, i love pistol users, i used to be one until better players started coming on my clans server so i had to use the big guns...

PISTOLS RULE!
el.fleisch
+52|6784|Germany

bs6749 wrote:

I think IT IS NOT A PISTOL ONLY ACCOUNT. Almost 1/3 of his kills are C4. Probably only plays on pistol only servers. What a n00b.
C4? Yes, it's hard to destroy tanks with pistols!
pistol only servers? NO, he plays ONLY on normal servers!!!
(Oh mann, was für ein Depp... *kopfschüttel*)
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6744
what a dumbass
Tomdom_321.au
+1|6777|bendigo, Aus
haha is k/d ratio is even positive!! hes good
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6795
Pistols & Knives really are a test of skill in game, you cant perform one hit kills with a pistol & it takes two perfect headshots to kill
SuB
+50|6716
yes skill : jump prone jump prone jump prone jump prone knife...
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6885|Germany / Saxony

el.fleisch wrote:

(Oh mann, was für ein Depp... *kopfschüttel*)
Haha...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
hutchy52
+12|6794
I have a knife only account, and I dont use c4 on tanks.

http://bf2s.com/player/diebymyknife/
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6796
are thier any pistol only servers?  I would not mind having a few rounds to brush up on my side arms combat.
mpsmith
+5|6712
Ive been thinking about doing this. Im already in the top 300 world-wide with pistols...
el.pannekuche
+0|6697
el.pistolaDeAgua is my second account that i use to play (and die) with pistols... but there is on thing: i have figured out that i cannot destroy a tank with a pistol, so i use to play specOps which means that i can use c4 on tanks and other vehicles. and i' m very glad to destroy a tank which means in 90% that i dont survive. but i hate people which only use vehicles and wait at the vehicle respawn-point to catch the fucking apc or tank... isn't it a first person shooter that brings up a clear message: play together? i saw very many people who used to play only with tanks and have a very good k/d just because of their prevered weapon (tank or heli)...
and i do NOT play on pistol-only servers...

P.S. people who use gp-30 and the other fucking grenade launcher sucks... go and play quake. it's not very difficult to kill another player with the grenade launcher.
P.S.S @hutchy52: you have my respect. very good, indeed...
IndianScout
+16|6716
knife pistol only crap gets players reset, then I have to hear it,

blah blah blah they reset me,,

geezz
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6713|Colorado
LOL funny stuff
hutchy52
+12|6794

IndianScout wrote:

knife pistol only crap gets players reset, then I have to hear it,

blah blah blah they reset me,,

geezz
Negative, you have got that wrong.

We play using only knife or pistol, we never said that we go on knife/pistol only servers.  When I use my knife account, I am up against all of the weapons.  Some people choose to play Karkand only, some choose to use jets only, are you going to reset their stats as well?

Or is there something that says that I must use all the weapons in a particular kit?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6713|Colorado
I wouldn't chance it if I were you, they've been blasting accounts away with a bfg lately...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard