Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6783|FUCK UBISOFT

Missionless wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Dude wait your turn.  I'm sure people will need a "How to be a mediocre player, yet talk shit like they are awesome"  Tutorial soon.  Just be patient.
The irony burns so much
ive never noticed the I'm in your forum name o_o
thats cause its new

Missionless wrote:

wtf is this? like ppl dont know how to revive.
i bet there was at least 1 thing you learned from that

Last edited by Miguel diaz (2007-07-26 15:55:21)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6495|USA
Worst guide ever. IMHO TBH WTFBBQ.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6368|105 RVK

Miguel diaz wrote:

Missionless wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

The irony burns so much
ive never noticed the I'm in your forum name o_o
thats cause its new

Missionless wrote:

wtf is this? like ppl dont know how to revive.
i bet there was at least 1 thing you learned from that
Yes, this is one stupid guide.
Revelation_Space
+3|6311
My brother has a shock paddles account, and he managed to keep his paddles ratio above 1 http://bf2s.com/player/95654264/

In fact, the only reason his overall ratio is below 1 is because he's been revived with other kits in his hand, and won't use them.

I watch him play all the time, it's hilarious. One thing I noticed about it is that people always find it funny when they get killed by shock paddles. If you kill someone with a rifle or anything, any weapon, sooner or later someone will call you a noob for it.

With shock paddles, everyone is like "haha, nice one" which I find refreshing.

One thing I've noticed which he does, which differs from what you said, is that he never ever goes prone when reviving. He runs, and as he's running over the body he looks down at them and revives without even stopping. Much better way of staying alive imo (though personally I very quickly prone, revive, and hit crouch - never really stopping, always keep moving).

Last edited by Revelation_Space (2007-07-26 16:20:21)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6173|Scotland!

Revelation_Space wrote:

One thing I've noticed which he does, which differs from what you said, is that he never ever goes prone when reviving. He runs, and as he's running over the body he looks down at them and revives without even stopping. Much better way of staying alive imo (though personally I very quickly prone, revive, and hit crouch - never really stopping, always keep moving).
And you're probably that annoying blur that flies over my body when I have 3 seconds left until I die, I hear "clear" and then it takes you 6 seconds before you realise that you missed the revive.
Djbrown
+129|6537|Adelaide, Aussieland

Miguel diaz wrote:

When reviving you will want to be prone near the body,
omg most annoying thing EVER. when i see a medic running over to a body, i just wait until they go prone and then thats an easy 1-2 kills to me. how many times has it happened to you when the instant you get revived, both of yous die insantly coz of some camper. there is NO NEED to go prone to revive people! it makes you a rediculously easy target, and any nearby camping enemy is not going to be able to kill you both if you simply run over them and revive. whenever i do it, i always run up to them and jump when im 3-4m from them, such that by the time i land im standing on tpo of them and revive, and continue running away without ever stopping moving.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6783|FUCK UBISOFT

Revelation_Space wrote:

My brother has a shock paddles account, and he managed to keep his paddles ratio above 1 http://bf2s.com/player/95654264/

In fact, the only reason his overall ratio is below 1 is because he's been revived with other kits in his hand, and won't use them.

I watch him play all the time, it's hilarious. One thing I noticed about it is that people always find it funny when they get killed by shock paddles. If you kill someone with a rifle or anything, any weapon, sooner or later someone will call you a noob for it.

With shock paddles, everyone is like "haha, nice one" which I find refreshing.

actually people seem to either get angry or think im a dumbass with mine, but then again he uses his pistol, so he has a much easier time than using purely paddles, theres a nice suicide buttong for when someone revives you with a different kit
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6787|Mexico City
you have 0 pad kills.
do you think you have the expertise to write a guide for it?

you said you´ve been playing COD2.....something is not right here...

checking deeply your stats.
you have no right to write any guide. you are/were very mediocre....

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2007-07-26 17:22:43)

JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6319|Mo Val, Cali
I don't get why people write guides (especially shitty ones), all it does is add to your competetion.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6336

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

I don't get why people write guides (especially shitty ones), all it does is add to your competetion.
Most of them want karma for it.
specops10-4
+108|6784|In the hills

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Well shitty ones will only make their competition worse...
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6783|FUCK UBISOFT

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

you have 0 pad kills.
do you think you have the expertise to write a guide for it?

you said you´ve been playing COD2.....something is not right here...

checking deeply your stats.
you have no right to write any guide. you are/were very mediocre....
well you should read the thread, as that has been answered several times

specops10-4 wrote:

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Well shitty ones will only make their competition worse...
maybe if people were helpful instead of flaming the guide would actually get somewhere

Last edited by Miguel diaz (2007-07-26 19:29:19)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6681|Your moms bedroom
i dont need a guide to medic whoring just give me the g36e
Donald O' Brien
+104|6744
Never prone when reviving, crouching is a much better way to go.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6504|A W S M F O X
Pretty lame guide, the fact you didnt know revives gave you 2 points isnt a good sign. Hell you dont even have positive on paddles! Shameful.
JaggedPanther
+61|6515
5 stars, thumbs up, I highly recommend the book

I'll try it tonight, infact, you inspired me to become even more' Attack Air Medic". Where you rape with the Hind then make a near crash landing to revive a teammate (*which I've actually done several times to the enjoyment of my gunners )
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6504|A W S M F O X

JaggedPanther wrote:

5 stars, thumbs up, I highly recommend the book

I'll try it tonight, infact, you inspired me to become even more' Attack Air Medic". Where you rape with the Hind then make a near crash landing to revive a teammate (*which I've actually done several times to the enjoyment of my gunners )
I love getting out of the chopper to teabag people.

The best is when your medic and you teabag dead teammates
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6311

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Revelation_Space wrote:

And you're probably that annoying blur that flies over my body when I have 3 seconds left until I die, I hear "clear" and then it takes you 6 seconds before you realise that you missed the revive.
Actually i rarely miss when i do that. Its a far faster, and safer way of reviving people. If you can aim at them.

Some things about this guide i'd change/add.

Definitely switch weapons when reviving/killing groups of people.

Instead of "clear................*wait a few seconds to recharge*.............clear", you can get "clear *switch* *switch back* clear", which is far faster.

Another thing, please dont bunny hop, for the love of god. When i'm using my Paddles_McPaddles account, i do jump when i meet people, just to get behind them (otherwise its usually instant death), but bouncing around the battlefield is lame. Shock paddles or not.

And yeah, i'm quite proud of my k/d ratio with the paddles being over one. Its very hard on inf only when everybody on the server is using the G36E or just throwing grenades.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6783|FUCK UBISOFT

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Revelation_Space wrote:

Actually i rarely miss when i do that. Its a far faster, and safer way of reviving people. If you can aim at them.

Some things about this guide i'd change/add.

Definitely switch weapons when reviving/killing groups of people.

Instead of "clear................*wait a few seconds to recharge*.............clear", you can get "clear *switch* *switch back* clear", which is far faster.

Another thing, please dont bunny hop, for the love of god. When i'm using my Paddles_McPaddles account, i do jump when i meet people, just to get behind them (otherwise its usually instant death), but bouncing around the battlefield is lame. Shock paddles or not.

And yeah, i'm quite proud of my k/d ratio with the paddles being over one. Its very hard on inf only when everybody on the server is using the G36E or just throwing grenades.
yes but from what your stats say when you cant get close you shoot, instead of jumping in close.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6690|Washington DC

OK ... I just finished cleaning up this thread.  Whether or not you think this is a quality guide, derailing is still against the BF2s forum rules.

Oh .... psssssst ... if it were a worthwhile guide, it would have been moved to the "Techniques, Strategies, and Guides" section already.

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6783|FUCK UBISOFT

OrangeHound wrote:

OK ... I just finished cleaning up this thread.  Whether or not you think this is a quality guide, derailing is still against the BF2s forum rules.

Oh .... psssssst ... if it were a worthwhile guide, it would have been moved to the "Techniques, Strategies, and Guides" section already.

lol, thanks
Revelation_Space
+3|6311
yes but from what your stats say when you cant get close you shoot, instead of jumping in close.
Bunny hopping = most lame thing you can possibly do in BF2.

It is never, under any circumstances, excusable if you're facing infantry.

If you're too far away to shock them, with zero chance of getting close enough without dying, use the pistol.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6330|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Revelation_Space wrote:

Bunny hopping = most lame thing you can possibly common thing done in BF2, and as such is vital to a medic's survival.

It is never, under any circumstances, especially excusable if you're facing infantry head on.

If you're too far away to shock them, with zero chance of getting close enough without dying, use the pistol assault rifle.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6541|so randum

cowami wrote:

Revelation_Space wrote:

Bunny hopping = most lame thing you can possibly common thing done in BF2, and as such is vital to a medic's survival.

It is never, under any circumstances, especially excusable if you're facing infantry head on.

If you're too far away to shock them, with zero chance of getting close enough without dying, use the pistol assault rifle.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6681|Your moms bedroom
this is like having a poor person write a book on how to make money

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard