Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6354

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

It's Infantry only tonight eh?
Boy, is this going to be fun.
You know what I mean, If Doomed sees this
Don't tempt me...I might have to join later tonight but damn i got other stuff i really should do and btw Teabaggers I/O Ghost Town is teh pwn/win/l337 total madness.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6547|Austin, Texas
It's vehicles on 16 sized maps... lol. It was supposed to be IO I guess..

Come join us!
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6501|Foothills of S. Carolina

Im gonna try to get someone to fix that, but it probably wont get done tonight.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6249|Escea

Just played five rounds and must say it was a very nice experience , lots of teamwork and movement and the game had plenty of fighting and the like. First time I've played the US server because its 1-2am over here when you guys start up. Still very good.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6316|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Goddammit Flaming, you fail.

You set the server name and rotation to IO, BUT YOU DIDN'T TURN ON THE IO.

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6354

Wow.

Edit: Vehicles on a 16 size map? Kinda sounds like fun. Was it?

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-07-26 18:57:37)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6547|Austin, Texas

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Wow.

Edit: Vehicles on a 16 size map? Kinda sounds like fun. Was it?
It's not that fun. They just skipped dalian which had a heli... *sniff*

duk0r might be resetting it to IO, though
Canin

Im on my way in now
chittydog
less busy
+586|6861|Kubra, Damn it!

cowami wrote:

Hurray! I'll be on in a minute.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6354

I want to play But if i do ill be on for hours!
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6392|California
Eh... Couldn't even drive a vodnik while being commander, so yeah.. didn't felt like playing.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6733|67.222.138.85

cowami wrote:

I was on BF2cc telling you, the server has to be restarted to change to IO. There were two people on at the time, so I said I would wait until 6, but the I went to eat and play racquetball. Sorry for having a life, yeesh.

Seriously sorry about that guys, if there is a lull I'll change it tonight or else for sure tomorrow.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6861|Kubra, Damn it!

Canin wrote:

Im on my way in now
You were a teabagging madman tonight.

Sorry I had to leave so soon everyone, but tonight's a movie night with my wife.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6437|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Been busy talking to my ex French gf. No games tonight.

And I've been obsessing over Shadow Raiders/Reboot since I saw the 90's thread.
Canin

In all actuality the 16 man with vehicles was pretty fun, if not a little lopsided from time to time. And in retrospect Chitty, all the teabaging I did only seemed to make you more determined to kill me.... Anyhow, had fun, I will be on for longer tomorrow night.
darknessdestroyer122
+0|6188
hi guys i found ur server tonite and played a couple rounds without the usual hackers and people who ruin servers.
ill be on sometime so ill c u there
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6312|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

darknessdestroyer122 wrote:

hi guys i found ur server tonite and played a couple rounds without the usual hackers and people who ruin servers.
ill be on sometime so ill c u there
Wootness, a recruit!
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6666|Your moms bedroom
i suck at the vehicles, cant wait for the I/O
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

I had to go, but hopefully you guys will be on tomorrow! And welcome, darkness.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6616|California U.S.A
I had some really good squads going earlier today I think we won most of the games on our team and best squad score in all of them, great job guys look forward to tomorrow night.

And crank your mic volume everyone up I just heard mumbling mostly 

VOIP rules!

darknessdestroyer122 welcome to the US Server we are the best group of people around, that I know of.
JaggedPanther
+61|6500
you know, I think I was on your server

I kept heading to area's where the flags would be on 64 player maps as I turn off icon's to spot movements easier.

I was wondering why I was getting lost and ppl spawning behind me all the time :p and just said 'screw it', couldn't get used to 16 sized maps (that night anyway) maybe soon

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-07-26 22:38:42)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6418|Southern California
Have to agree, we had a damn fine squad going...one of the better ones I've been in in a while.
CoconutBlitz

JaggedPanther wrote:

you know, I think I was on your server

I kept heading to area's where the flags would be on 64 player maps as I turn off icon's to spot movements easier.

I was wondering why I was getting lost and ppl spawning behind me all the time :p and just said 'screw it', couldn't get used to 16 sized maps (that night anyway) maybe soon
Yeah I had a few of those "new" flag areas today too the smaller size maps are some I have not played before today too much. Nothing like the feeling of being all sneaky and you notice that the flag radius dosn't appear to be going then you realize that's because they're is no flag were it normally is on the 64 or 32 map size.

One of my many "short bus" moments.
CoconutBlitz

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Have to agree, we had a damn fine squad going...one of the better ones I've been in in a while.
Yes we rocked em, good job today Vic. 

Sorry if i had a few laggy moments as Squad leader, it's alot to go to minimap plan a strategy mark a attack point figure out how to not get shot and a good place to hide as mobile spawn and try to help out killin' hostiles.

It was great though our squad was so good by the time I picked a flag and hid it would be capped already by youse guys.
san4
The Mas
+311|6714|NYC, a place to live
I only played one or two games last night, but I loved the 16-player size maps w/vehicles. Very little trudging around on foot, and lots of action.

At one point I got shot out of the cockpit of the Cobra by the mobile AA. While dead I watched the heli, with my drunk gunner in it, spin away and eventually crash. That was not a pretty sight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard