Nascar19%19% - 22
Total: 115
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6625|Philadelphia, PA
Neither. They're equally boring.
darthazeem
+7|6494
If all of you say that F1 is sooooo much better than NASCAR then why did Juan Pablo-Montoya, who by the way has won the Indy 500, BOLT soooo fast to NASCAR, cuz in his own words hes beaten the F1 circuits and all thats left for him is to dominate at NASCAR.  He started at the bottom and worked his way up in my opinion.
RuNNer90
+22|6207|Germany
monty is gay! he always chrashed in the formula 1 and was always worse that his teammate! thats why hes driving NASCAR now!
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6242|cs_connecticut‬‭
F1!
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6487|Melbourne - Home of Football

darthazeem wrote:

If all of you say that F1 is sooooo much better than NASCAR then why did Juan Pablo-Montoya, who by the way has won the Indy 500, BOLT soooo fast to NASCAR, cuz in his own words hes beaten the F1 circuits and all thats left for him is to dominate at NASCAR.  He started at the bottom and worked his way up in my opinion.
He won 6 races throughout his career in F1, and never won the driver's championship, he was also an F1 driver for 5 years before he moved. So I'd say both him and you are talking out of your collective asses. F1 is better.
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6318|ohio,USA
Nascar
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6647|Quebec city, Canada

darthazeem wrote:

This has nothing to do with "working our way up". Juan Pablo Montoya was a CART series driver if I remember well then he moved to F1. At first, we all thought that it would be great to have him in F1 and that he would rock as he did in CART series. Unfortunately, we were all disapointed and except for a few great overtakes like the famous one in Brasil a few years ago, he didn't do as well as we had expected him to do. So he decided to try Nascar and see whether he likes it better and whether it would go better for him.

Don't tell me that moving to nascar is moving up in a driver's carreer. F1 is a world championship, watched by millions of people all around the world, with the most advanced cars. Nascar is sometimes cool, but it's restricted to the United States and I doubt that a columbian guy was dreaming of being a nascar driver at the end of his carreer.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6673|United States
F1 because nascar is boring
Silentkillr69
+6|6199|Chicago
damn rednecks. they are both really boring. id rather watch WWE wrestlers fake getting hit by fake punches.
Silentkillr69
+6|6199|Chicago
is anyone with me in the thought that nascar sucks anus???? my and my bro agree and i want to know if me and him  r the only sane people out there.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6720

I don't hate it, but I don't love it.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6673|United States
I agree nascar sucks
specops10-4
+108|6765|In the hills
What the hell?  Why can't you just post this in the NASCAR vs. F1 thread?  Are you worried it wont get enough attention.

I call a close.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6363|Atlanta, Georgia
I hate nascar....
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6318|ohio,USA
fuck you
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6684|Washington
Don't tell my wife that.  She loves Nascar and Jeff Gordon.  You say anything otherwise and she will get you with her .50 cal.  I on the other hand see it as an opportunity to get on and play some BF2.
APortillo
+21|6535|California, USA
At about 2:30 my feelings toward nascar are expressed

Last edited by APortillo (2007-07-24 20:49:49)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6592|Portland, OR, USA
It falls into the same category as golf or baseball...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6714
Like most sports, it only blows if your the one watching it. The only sports I think are fun to watch are extreme sports like skateboarding, bmx, snowboarding, and motox. The rest is just watching people play a dumb game.
Silentkillr69
+6|6199|Chicago

[FHF]MattyZ wrote:

Don't tell my wife that.  She loves Nascar and Jeff Gordon.  You say anything otherwise and she will get you with her .50 cal.  I on the other hand see it as an opportunity to get on and play some BF2.
holy Fuc* ur wife has a 50 cal! lol jk. well good 4 you cause those lame races last all day. and every sports network has it on.........like espn AND espn 2. wtf is with both espns having the same thing on air at the same time?
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6772|the middle of nowhere
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2720313075947775450&q=nascar+sucks&total=71&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0[/google]

Man, I've been waiting SOOOO long to bust this one out.
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6684|Washington
She stands watch twice a week and uses the .50 cal mounted machine gun, with a 9mm sidearm too!
Silentkillr69
+6|6199|Chicago

[FHF]MattyZ wrote:

She stands watch twice a week and uses the .50 cal mounted machine gun, with a 9mm sidearm too!
umm.what exactly is she guarding? lol
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6673|United States

lol at nascar fans
trippy982
+34|6419
I rather watch texas hold'em or cheerleading than nascar on espn.

guy playing poker > nascar driver

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard