Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6658|Germany
I thouhgt I should share this propaganda with you, kinda scary
Don't know if it fits in here, but I think it is Serious, but a little bit funny, too.

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6647|London, England
Yeah it's fucking stupid. But we have stupid Propoganda do, and bucketloads of it. Just that the fucks in these parts of the world don't realise it and therefore don't call it propaganda.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-07-24 11:56:29)

Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6670|Camoran's Paradise
I'm not sure which disgusts me more, this or Jesus Camp.
David.P
Banned
+649|6299
Funny. I wonder what these god damn hippie liberal motherfuckers will say? "It's their culture let them be" Oh please i've heard that before in the 50's and look what happened!
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6197|New Austin, Not
Saw this on the news and I laughed my ass off
Wolphoenix
+3|6176
Dont call it Muslim Propaganda. Call it fed up palestinians. I would also like to see what Isreali tv shows.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6581
Muslim propaganda? I never realised every muslim on earth was a card-carrying Hamas member...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6248|Escea

I can tell you one thing, they're TV sucks. Farfour's grandpa looked about 30 an all.
agent146
+127|6412|Jesus Land aka Canada
older stuff; i have seen it before but its still a laugh for me especially the fucked up micky mouse.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6658|949

David.P wrote:

Funny. I wonder what these god damn hippie liberal motherfuckers will say? "It's their culture let them be" Oh please I've heard that before in the 50's and look what happened!
I know what I would say.  You are a teenager who doesn't know shit about the world but has some angry chip on his shoulder (probably from being spat upon on the playground at 10).  You didn't hear shit in the 50's, you may have read something from them, but based on your posts in this section, you haven't read so much as the side of a cereal box.  Keep quoting Tupac and Biggie, I'm sure your conservative-minded parents really appreciate that.

So yeah, they probably would say STFU.  And then your mommy would probably spank you for cussing.

I don't support propaganda of any kind (unless it is encouraging me to watch hot 18 year-old + girl on girl action).

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-07-24 16:12:45)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6316|Éire

CameronPoe wrote:

Muslim propaganda? I never realised every muslim on earth was a card-carrying Hamas member...
Yeah, talk about a 'SWEEPING GENERALISATION ALERT'!
Wreckognize
+294|6511
ZOMG?!  RELIGIOUS PROPAGANDA?! What is the world coming to??  Christians certainly don't brainwash their children with propaganda like this!

</sarcasm>
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6787

Braddock wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Was it not muslims?
David.P
Banned
+649|6299

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I know what I would say.  You are a teenager who doesn't know shit about the world but has some angry chip on his shoulder (probably from being spat upon on the playground at 10).  You didn't hear shit in the 50's, you may have read something from them, but based on your posts in this section, you haven't read so much as the side of a cereal box.  Keep quoting Tupac and Biggie, I'm sure your conservative-minded parents really appreciate that.

So yeah, they probably would say STFU.  And then your mommy would probably spank you for cussing.

I don't support propaganda of any kind (unless it is encouraging me to watch hot 18 year-old + girl on girl action).
1. I do now shit if you've had to go through the shit i did at the hands of these fucken liberal hippies you'd be like me too.

2. I meant 60's have you ever had to deal with these fuckers? Have you ever had to put up with their bullshit when your minding your own business in the fucken park?

3. I stopped listening to rap when i discovered rock

4. Conservative parents? Lol! My parents are liberal anti semitic pro palestine as can be!

5. My mom stopped hitting me when i could hit back.(No i dont hit her dumbass!)

Please why dont you GTFO unless you had 2 parents who always fought a fucked up childhood and been betrayed by your friends! Then we'll talk.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6248|Escea

usmarine2005 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Was it not muslims?
Catholics in disguise .
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6619|Lexington, Kentucky

Ganko_06 wrote:

I'm not sure which disgusts me more, this or Jesus Camp.
I think I've got an answer to that, for myself. But it's a close one, between the two. Cause ignorance is ignorance, and when the ignorant start hurting good people in front of schools/abortion clinics, you know... it's some bad stuff right there.

And I just watched Pulp Fiction... I think Tarentino is rubbing off on me...
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6431|North Carolina

David.P wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

1. I do now shit if you've had to go through the shit i did at the hands of these fucken liberal hippies you'd be like me too.

2. I meant 60's have you ever had to deal with these fuckers? Have you ever had to put up with their bullshit when your minding your own business in the fucken park?

3. I stopped listening to rap when i discovered rock

4. Conservative parents? Lol! My parents are liberal anti semitic pro palestine as can be!

5. My mom stopped hitting me when i could hit back.(No i dont hit her dumbass!)

Please why dont you GTFO unless you had 2 parents who always fought a fucked up childhood and been betrayed by your friends! Then we'll talk.
If you're conservative, but your parents are liberal, then you're just rebelling.

The opposite was more typical of our parents' generation.  These things come in cycles...

Last edited by Turquoise (2007-07-24 20:36:42)

Silentkillr69
+6|6203|Chicago

Wolphoenix wrote:

Dont call it Muslim Propaganda. Call it fed up palestinians. I would also like to see what Isreali tv shows.
isreali tv shows are mostly american.
David.P
Banned
+649|6299

Turquoise wrote:

If you're conservative, but your parents are liberal, then you're just rebelling.

The opposite was more typical of our parents' generation.  These things come in cycles...
Well it's mostly my dad he leans toward palestine my mom does'nt really care about these issues.

Cycles my ass! 9/11 made me stop being an anti semtie like nearly everyone in my family(Not my parents like i said my mom does'nt care my dad does'nt hate the jews just he likes the palestinians more, But a few of my uncles are anti semitic)

And my family came from communist poland so they know what its like being oppressed but the difference is they did in a non violent way(Most of the time) 20 years ago palestinians are making it worse by killing the occupier, Thats how it always works, Ghandi knew it too, You hold non violent protests demanding something and time after time the public opinion will change in the "Oppressor" country and they will leave, Palestine is just making it worse by violent resistance it's a mentality from the middle ages.(Why do you think their culture stops at the 1500's? Because anything past that would cause them to dissolve/explode)
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6576|CH/BR - in UK

Er...doesn't old Disney and Warner brothers have propaganda too?

-konfusion
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6742

konfusion wrote:

Er...doesn't old Disney and Warner brothers have propaganda too?

-konfusion
Donald Duck Nazi film
Superman hating Japanese people

Loads of shit from WW2.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard