mattajohnstone
+15|6832
vollflash           191777      3873.62

http://bf2s.com/player/vollflash/

HOW THE HELL DO YOU PLAY FOR THAT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bubba_Bubberson
I crap bigger than you
+0|6757|America!! Fuck Yeah!!!
Pee in a bottle
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6805

Maybe he had his helo on auto-pilot.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6832|England
its a glitch.
Bubba_Bubberson
I crap bigger than you
+0|6757|America!! Fuck Yeah!!!

Kobrakai wrote:

its a glitch.
WHAT!?!  A glitch!!!???  This game does not have any of those.
Lt.Lacey(CAN)
+0|6705
I havent found any glitches
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6796
Look at his SPM. 0.83. So... hmmmmm....

I agree it could be a glitch
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6830|Netherlands
Just someone without a life!!!!!! He played that long and he is still bad!
BTW about the SPM: you can have 0.83 even saw people with 0.43

And how the hell do you find these guys? Are you looking up stats the whole day?
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6768
What glitches...the aint none in bf2...it never needs patches
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6832|England
This guy was on a server as Anti-Tank, on Wake Island in a chopper on china when the server crashed causing these stats to change to crazy values. Its a common glitch that has been discussed in many threads prior to this.
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6765|Switzerland
ROFL. Just do the maths... When he plays 12 hrs day, he's playin' it for 323 days... when was BF2 released? I think it was june 05... must be a glitch (yes, I know, they don't exist in BF2 ;-))
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6741|Germany

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

So what?A low score per minute doesn't mean he's a bad player,maybe he isn't jetwhoring the complete gametime like some other people...
nalta
+0|6764
i wouldve guess he has been just idling on a server while sleeping and stuff.

but as it is a glitch as stated above, everythings cool :-p.
DocZ
+13|6732|Belgium

[FB]Eraser wrote:

ROFL. Just do the maths... When he plays 12 hrs day, he's playin' it for 323 days... when was BF2 released? I think it was june 05... must be a glitch (yes, I know, they don't exist in BF2 ;-))
who sais he ONLY plays for 12 hr a day? maybe 23 or so...

If you count 24 a day its 161.39583333333 days give or take, He could indeed have been idling since the game was realeased.....
blackcracka
+18|6814
He has some of the worst players playing that account. His spm sucks, and that is the best indicator of a good player. Good players dont sit around and get no points all the time unless they are retarded!!
DraGon.EXE
+1|6724
just a noob who play's 16 hours a day
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6796

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

So what?A low score per minute doesn't mean he's a bad player,maybe he isn't jetwhoring the complete gametime like some other people...
????????? Did I say that he is a bad player? I just said that because of this spm he is not 2nd LT yet, after all this time. btw I'm not a jetwhore lol. I'm a pkm whore. wo0t

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-02-02 13:08:20)

gimp-pf
+80|6710
dude he plays 16 hours a day, not 12, so its possible
[BIA](I.K.M)-Blade
+0|6703

mattajohnstone wrote:

vollflash           191777      3873.62

http://bf2s.com/player/vollflash/

HOW THE HELL DO YOU PLAY FOR THAT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This guy needs to get a life and i bet he has not seen the light of day for a week

https://www.userbars.com/galerie/images/files/3/8/bf2.jpg
Mike_J
+68|6713
well the game did come out June 23rd or 24th.  at least i'm pretty sure (i preordered the game ).  it's been about 7 months since.  the math does add up, but barely.  either it's a glitch, or that guy has played almost literally nonstop since it came out (even if he was one of the few that got a copy of the game a couple days early).  if his game time is legit, then i totally understand why his spm is SO low.  think about it, how can he not be suffering from fatigue playing that much?  therefore seriously affecting his gameplay.  honestly, it's not humanly possible to play that much.  unless, i should take the time to do the math precisly...if i cared about this topic.
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6765|Switzerland

Mike_J wrote:

well the game did come out June 23rd or 24th.  at least i'm pretty sure (i preordered the game ).  it's been about 7 months since.  the math does add up, but barely.  either it's a glitch, or that guy has played almost literally nonstop since it came out (even if he was one of the few that got a copy of the game a couple days early).  if his game time is legit, then i totally understand why his spm is SO low.  think about it, how can he not be suffering from fatigue playing that much?  therefore seriously affecting his gameplay.  honestly, it's not humanly possible to play that much.  unless, i should take the time to do the math precisly...if i cared about this topic.
I knew, I shuldn't start with that math thing. Off course it's possible, if you play permanently... but forgive me, if I think that an average about 16 hrs a day is totaly insane... just my opinion. Thanx for agreeing, Mike_J

Last edited by [FB]Eraser (2006-02-02 14:04:59)

Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6729|Seattle
It's impossible.

Look at the graph of his total time played.

On October 10th he had 3368.4 hours logged

He enrolled June 11th.  This means that he played 3368.4 hours in 121 days!  3368.4/121= 27.8

There are only 24 hours in a day, so this is a glitch.

Furthermore, his spm would probably be much better if he didn't have phoney time added to his score.

Edit: Also look at his vehicle stats: 3033 hours in a chopper?!? I don't think so...  The server glitched while he was an anti-tank PLA guy in a chopper on Wake.

Last edited by Erwin_Rommel188 (2006-02-02 23:02:03)

cohen1976
+14|6811
spm is not 2,00 "he's a n00b"
K/D is 0.90 "he's a n00b"
K/D in tank 3.40 "he's a n00b"

WTF who cares how much someone plays some people maybe just enjoy the game their way.
some peole prefer to be teamplayer and not be a jet whore, who cares
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6739|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
ffs just read [FB]Erasers' post at 12 hours a day you couldnt have played that much the game hasnt been out for long enough
sjm
+0|6728
Just look at his time on Wake...

2878 hours with only 118 wins and 64 losses! It is obviously a glitch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard