b1o2b3456
+0|6137
I did my best to search for an answer on this but didn't find one, apologies if im repeating an answered question.

I recently unlocked the L96A1 but its not available on ANY sf map, i can use it on all bf2 mps fine though, is this normal or am i having some sort of problem? If it is normal why the f*** would they not allow you to use the new weapons on the new maps, kinda stupid to buy new content that only works on old maps.

P.S. If thats how its supposed to be is that the case for all SF weaps or just the l96
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6520|Minnesota eh
How did you not search and find anything?

And yes its normal, you cant use your SF unlocks in SF
Ruben
+26|6185|StopReadinStupidStuff.
Dude, the L96A1 only works on BF2, and maybe on EF or AF i dno.. cant remember!!! I really dno why its not allowed in SF but.. EA & DICE is crap so.. maybe thats why !

No no.. some of the SF Unlocks work on SF.. but they have mixed them kinda weird -.-! But play and see!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6393|the land of bourbon
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6561|CH/BR - in UK

SF unlocks only work in BF2. That's the way it is because Vanilla doesn't have those weapons, but different armies in the expansion packs do.

-konfusion
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6402|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

konfusion wrote:

SF unlocks only work in BF2. That's the way it is because Vanilla doesn't have those weapons, but different armies in the expansion packs do.

-konfusion
except the l96 lol.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6561|CH/BR - in UK

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-konfusion
except the l96 lol.
Euroforces has that sniper rifle - so that one included. As well as the P90

-konfusion
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6539|Belgium

indeed, in vanilla you can use stock weapons, first and second unlocks.

In SF however you can only have 'stock' weapons and first unlocks. However, some 'stock weapons' from some SF armies include the SF unlocks. (so you'll have the F2000 as a stock weapon for example, you can still use the G3 then too.
Ruben
+26|6185|StopReadinStupidStuff.
Lets get hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigher!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6335|Graz, Austria
Although the P90 and L96A1 only appear in EF and are not stock weapons in SF, you still can't use them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard