[Chaos]Assassin
+18|6563
Just as the topic says, how many people, such as the generals, have created new accounts to get better scores?  I was thinking about creating another account because when I started, I was a total noob, and now that I'm better, my K ratio is HORRIBLE. I already have 300-400+ hours on this account and I'm not sure if I want to start over.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6268|Turkey
dont put your 300-400 hours in trash u can make ur kdr better
[Chaos]Assassin
+18|6563
That is true, but if you've seen my account, you would also see my horrendious death streak of 30 something.
Nanten
+24|6478
I couldt care less about making new account. I can live with my nub-times...
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6273
I say start a new one I see your stats it will take a while to fix them and your death streak of 36 is kinda bad
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6348
keep playing on urs make it a goal to make em better.  Sad when sum1 makes a new accout and stats r still average or lower   (cough cough capt.irviding)
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6276|Scotland!

Backupwayback wrote:

keep playing on urs make it a goal to make em better.  Sad when sum1 makes a new accout and stats r still average or lower   (cough cough capt.irviding)
It's sadder when someone takes the time to register on a forum just to type like a 3 year old and have everyone pity them.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6370|Orrstrayleea
I have my main account that has absulute shithouse stats because bf2 was my first FPS and i really sucked but ive brought my KDR from .4 to 1.1 and my SPM from .6 to 1.8.
But i have my mess-around account that i use for TKs and random other stuff.
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6273
i made jar jar bonks to nade spam account i still have my real one
~FuzZz~
+422|6370|Orrstrayleea

Jameseyy wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

It's sadder when someone takes the time to register on a forum just to type like a 3 year old and have everyone pity them.
And its even sadder when someone (You) cant deal with that and feels the need to flame. Oh, the whole time ive been here i haven't seen you post one bit of usfull info or help anyone else, so you shouldn't be telling him how sad he is
Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6693|Top of the leaderboard.
I have had one and only one since the day i started back in '05

well i do have a fuck around one, but only like 10 hours on it
k.one
+22|6242|Finland
i got 4 accounts just for fun... i like play different names etc
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6276|Scotland!

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

And its even sadder when someone (You) cant deal with that and feels the need to flame. Oh, the whole time ive been here i haven't seen you post one bit of usfull info or help anyone else, so you shouldn't be telling him how sad he is
I could say the same about you, but I tend to skip over your posts because they're usually as stupid as the one I just quoted
~FuzZz~
+422|6370|Orrstrayleea

Jameseyy wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

I could say the same about you, but I tend to skip over your posts because they're usually as stupid as the one I just quoted
Atleast i dont flame for no reason
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6814|Cambridge (UK)

Jameseyy wrote:

Behave you two!
~FuzZz~
+422|6370|Orrstrayleea

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Behave you two!
He started it     [/little kiddie voice]
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6511|meh-land
that wasn't a flame...  believe me, i've seen flames 10x worse than those
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6814|Cambridge (UK)

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Behave you two!
He started it     [/little kiddie voice]
<*grabs Pea....Tear.....Griffen by the ear*>

And I'll have none of your cheek!

Now get back on-topic the both of you!

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2007-06-15 17:27:52)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6639|Reisterstown, MD

This topic as already been discussed.  Click here
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6414|California
i own
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6511|meh-land
i have two accounts over 20K, and i have i think 5 accounts that i've played on for a while
wachtler83
+22|6634|Columbus,Ohio
do most of you think your from the fantastic four cause theres alot more flaming going on in these forums everyday. its getting annoying to come to a topic and every other post is people flaming each other

on topic yes i made 7 accounts total mostly bullshit accounts im a below average player and always will be.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6385
one account for everything, from when i was new to now. i though of making a new one when i become general but i wanna show off my stars:D
t0mhank5
+319|6760|Surge
ive made a few: a medic whore one back before IO to see what my SPM would be, a C4 throwing 1.12 account, and a TK/screw around account. None of them have much play time though..
VicktorVauhn
+319|6440|Southern California

Nanten wrote:

I couldt care less about making new account. I can live with my nub-times...
except that at one point I did make a new account, I just never played it because I would ratherto have my main account's  name as a regular on the server I play rather then get rid of newb stats.

I did just start playing with the other account a little though, mainly because its fun not having any unlocks and earning constant awards. (stats still arn't good )

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2007-06-15 18:57:25)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard