_-_911_-_180891
+540|6543|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Looks like some drifting is involved *doh*

Time: 45 secs.

Last edited by _-_911_-_180891 (2007-06-09 10:48:52)

Ryan
+1,230|6883|Alberta, Canada

Nice. Too bad those videos always make the game look better than it really is.

Btw, is it for PC?
Panikfrost
+9|6575
Looks good but by that video and by the way the "Pro Street" is put together it looks like a drifting only game.Let's see how that goes in online play
_-_911_-_180891

Ryan wrote:

...Btw, is it for PC?
I'm not sure. It's a first look anyway... I am really not sure.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6575|Valhalla
Oooh looks like the cars are going to take damage(about time), either way it looks better than Carbon.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6523|P-way, NJ
Always wanted a drifting game =]
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6635|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
they really need to go back to their roots, no more custom tuners, they need to put in the exotics of their past games, The lamborghinis, Ferraris, Jaguars, Mercedes, Corvettes, and the unlockable El Nino and La Nina. same with the pursuit cars.
_-_911_-_180891

loonitic wrote:

Oooh looks like the cars are going to take damage(about time), either way it looks better than Carbon.
10000000000000000000000000000% for sure...
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6566|South Florida

seymorebutts443 wrote:

they really need to go back to their roots, no more custom tuners, they need to put in the exotics of their past games, The lamborghinis, Ferraris, Jaguars, Mercedes, Corvettes, and the unlockable El Nino and La Nina. same with the pursuit cars.
Serious! I remember Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and it was an awesome game, i remember always looking at the Mclaren and wishing i could unlock it...
Good game.
Im really not a fan of what NFS has turned into, its no longer as fun.

God i remember Need For Speed for the 3DO! Where when you lost the race the guy would call you a wuss or a gay Yeah the graphics were bad but the game was great. Ahh.... the 3DO... No one knows what im talking about when i mention it, but it was the best gaming console ever.
EDIT: Need for speed: Road and Track - Thats what the 3DO one was!

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-06-09 11:15:35)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6515|Foothills of S. Carolina

Need for Speed ProStreet will be available for Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, and Wii? as well as the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo DS™, PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) handheld entertainment system, PC and mobile.

Direct form EA at this link http://www.ea.com/nfs/prostreet/news.jsp?locale=us
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6355|Newcastle UK
no need 4 speed need to make underground games, what the fuck is the point of tuning exotic cars and tuning is what need 4 speed is about.
aLeX
.?
+160|6371|:D

OakLeaves wrote:

no need 4 speed need to make underground games, what the fuck is the point of tuning exotic cars and tuning is what need 4 speed is about.
Meh?

Looks good, has potential.
_-_911_-_180891

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Serious! I remember Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and it was an awesome game, i remember always looking at the Mclaren and wishing i could unlock it...
Good game.

God i remember Need For Speed for the 3DO! Where when you lost the race the guy would call you a wuss or a gay Yeah the graphics were bad but the game was great. Ahh.... the 3DO... No one knows what im talking about when i mention it, but it was the best gaming console ever.
You just made me go to my dad and ask if we still have that game and ...

Yes we do. I'm going to install it ASAP and go drive a little bit..
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6566|South Florida

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Good game.

Hahaha Im downloading it now too!
I loved racing in the tournaments and trying to get points so i can unlock faster cars, so much fun
_-_911_-_180891

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Good game.

I loved racing in the tournaments and trying to get points so i can unlock faster cars, so much fun
*VroooO0oOmmmmmm, shifting gears*. I'm also going to install my MOMO Logitech Racing Steering Wheel. Oh boy I can't wait. *VroooO0oOmmmmmm, shifting gears*.

Last edited by _-_911_-_180891 (2007-06-09 11:36:23)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6566|South Florida

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

*VroooO0oOmmmmmm, shifting gears*. I'm also going to install my MOMO Logitech Racing Steering Wheel. Oh boy I can't wait. *VroooO0oOmmmmmm, shifting gears*.
Hell yeah man, i dont have a racing wheel but ill still have fun with my keyboard.
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6395|England - Kent
i hate drifting i can barly pass them
_-_911_-_180891

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Hell yeah man, i dont have a racing wheel but ill still have fun with my keyboard.
Okay NFS is installed driver is at 78% and then when that's finished I'm gonna drive my ass of for some $$$$$ to buy some new cars... Ah yes the good old gaming days are coming back...

xRBLx wrote:

i hate drifting i can barly pass them
lol... Then you must learn... I also was like WTF? Drifting is so teh gay sport... but torwards the end I loved it, or lets say still love it.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6635|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

OakLeaves wrote:

Are you freaking serious? The original NFS's were all about the exotics, tuners are for losers a good old Mclaren F1 can kick a tuners ass any day. same with the CLK GTR.
_-_911_-_180891

seymorebutts443 wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

Are you freaking serious? The original NFS's were all about the exotics, tuners are for losers a good old Mclaren F1 can kick a tuners ass any day. same with the CLK GTR.
Fo sho...
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6705|NT, like Mick Dundee

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit...

Now that was a game. I used to love chasing my brother's down on it. Hot seat multiplayer for people with shit net connections!
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
_-_911_-_180891

Flecco wrote:

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit...

Now that was a game. I used to love chasing my brother's down on it. Hot seat multiplayer for people with shit net connections!
LoL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard