aLi3nZ
+138|6512|New Zealand
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6231|Mildura, Aus
how big is it?
aLi3nZ
+138|6512|New Zealand
108mb, you can either download or stream it off the site by clicking the link. Youtube is too shit quality imo.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6492|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Seen better also seen alot worse. Not bad.
Ryan
+1,230|6849|Alberta, Canada

It's sad that people have to have 'warning' in their title when they post a Karkand Vid
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

I like that song, whats the title?
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6536

Ryan wrote:

It's sad that people have to have 'warning' in their title when they post a Karkand Vid
I know right? I mean, if i want to play infantry im not going to go play wake island. Im going to go play an INFANTRY map. That infantry map is karkand. If i want to play INFANTRY. Im going to play IO, not vehicles. Is this so hard for some "IO=ghey" nubs to understand?

From now on all my movies will be on karkand unless its not possible. Just to piss some of you anti-karkand people off. You have your maps, I have my maps. Karkand is one of them.

/rant over

BTW good movie
SteikeTa
+153|6754|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Nice video. Very good accuracy on the tube! But why do you reload after just a few bullets?
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6515|Minnesota eh
wow, boring.
Simon
basically
+838|6664|UK
Nice style of play, need to get a bit more accuracy with the M16, I suggest not using the scopes as much (Long range only), obviously your going for headshots which is good whether you get them or not. Nice tubing too.

Mr.Casual wrote:

wow, boring.
wow, wheres your video?

Last edited by Simon (2007-05-24 15:46:37)

David.P
Banned
+649|6280
Nice! I love the assault kit. I see your were better then me hitting the moving targets with the burst
LT.Victim
+1,175|6568|British Columbia, Canada
I liked the long range tube kills.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6334

You did good but again EVERYBODY ELSE was a total fucktard noob. How can two enemys who are RIGHT next to you running in circles NOT see you or kill you? Public servers wow....
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6295|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Once I learn to use the M203, I will be teh roxxor.

Meh, who am I kidding, I'll stick to my SRAWs.

Good movie, you maked me jealous. Also, I thought I might add that I kinda stopped watching at the AK-101/GP-30 bit. That combo is sooooo ugly.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6235|Switzerland
wow, skillful use of the noobtube
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6421|...

farmerfez wrote:

Ryan wrote:

I know right? I mean, if i want to play infantry im not going to go play wake island. Im going to go play an INFANTRY map. That infantry map is karkand. If i want to play INFANTRY. Im going to play IO, not vehicles. Is this so hard for some "IO=ghey" nubs to understand?

From now on all my movies will be on karkand unless its not possible. Just to piss some of you anti-karkand people off. You have your maps, I have my maps. Karkand is one of them.

/rant over

BTW good movie
shut up farmer, you know wake is where the tk inf wars go down
aLi3nZ
+138|6512|New Zealand
Thanks for the tips and comments, I did find it harder to remain accurate with the M16 because of the LAG from FRAPS. I usually am a little more accurate and don't spam as much.

SteikeTa wrote:

Nice video. Very good accuracy on the tube! But why do you reload after just a few bullets?
Someone else asked me this as well

I think it just a bad habit I got into. I noticed I did it in my other vids as well. Also I forget to pick up other players kits sometimes when I am surrounded by dead enemies as well as some more that need to be taken down. I have seen other players do this in their vids and it can work very well when you don't have time to reload
Snipa Fox
+21|6403|Brisbane, Australia
Very nice Alienz. You're still one of the best Inf players i've seen.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6536

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

Ryan wrote:

/rant over

BTW good movie
shut up farmer, you know wake is where the tk inf wars go down
It can yes, but then i interrupt with my big fat tv missle XD
Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6318|Los Angeles
I have that bad reloading habit also. I'll kill one or two people and still have 15 to 20 shots left and I will start reloading. I run out of ammo fast unless I have a support guy spamming the ammo bags in my squad.

Anyways, incredible skill with the grenade launcher. You really have that down well.

Overall great video man. Keep up the good work.
aLi3nZ
+138|6512|New Zealand

Im_Dooomed wrote:

You did good but again EVERYBODY ELSE was a total fucktard noob. How can two enemys who are RIGHT next to you running in circles NOT see you or kill you? Public servers wow....
lol, was thinking the same thing, at least they got what they deserved. Knife to the back

Cheers.

I have uploaded it to gametrailers now for better quality streaming. See first post.
MR_snus
+21|6627
nice video. I love your accuracy with the noobtube 

you made me wanna play assault now

Last edited by MR_snus (2007-05-26 02:26:33)

=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6590|England
Nice video - good skills with the GL. But, reload much?!
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6701|UK

SteikeTa wrote:

But why do you reload after just a few bullets?
QFT I saw you had 18 left once
PvtchieF73
+15|6715|Netherlands
nice very nce... a lot of reload, but still very impressive!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard