Poll

do you...

join the server27%27% - 25
find another server72%72% - 65
Total: 90
weasel_thingo
+74|6350
Let’s say it’s earlyish in the morning and you have just gotten on bf2 and you notice the server you usually play on or whatever has no one in it, do you join the server and wait for others to join or do you look for another server.
I have noticed sometimes it is a few people from a clan who are the first in but sometimes it’s just a random.
I am sometimes one of the first few into a server I usually just run around looking for spots or just have small battles if there is anyone else on.

Meh I was just wondering how many people start of the server and what do you do when the round hasn’t started yet.

well someone has to start off the server.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6445|My room
I practice flying...I need it (practice, that is).
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.
I leave if it doesn't look like the round will start anytime soon (less than 5 people on).
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6758|DUTCH snap ik!
find another server i only join if i'm with a few friends then ill wait for ppl to join the server
else ill just find another server i don't wanna wait alone in a server
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6619|Michigan, USA
Generally get on Xfire and our site and start recruiting whoever is on   We usually get our servers up and running at full capacity within an hour at most.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6581|Hungary
Everybody hates to wait til another 5 player joina nd mostly all n00bs leave the server if they see that 2 more or 1 more is needed to start the game.
The BEST is when we got 6 and one fagott is leaving after the game started...so it ends again...
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6479|the guy in the hind on gator
im always the first in a server and then enjoy tking all the noobs then reviving them then tking them again.. over and over and over oh yeah
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6309|eng
I write "TK City, Population = YOU!!!"
Then i TK everyone

not really
#rekt
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6326|The | Netherlands

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

im always the first in a server and then enjoy tking all the noobs then reviving them then tking them again.. over and over and over oh yeah
Oh yeah!

But yes if it's my clanserver or server where I see players where I play with some times, but no if it's just an normal server.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6359
I will on the  EU server just because its a laugh pissing about with people off BF2s. But other servers, nah.
ScoutStrike
+37|6277
Meh, a game like battlefield needs at least 20 players to be any fun... I don't usually join when there's only 1-4 people there...
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6248
If I am short on time I look for another server but if its early in the morning I'll get on the server and go watch tv or go outside and bounce a lacrosse ball off the wall or do something else until the server gets people.
daemonicust
+4|6266|Manukau
I like to get in a bit of practice especially with the aircraft, lord knows i need it
TravisC555
+118|6242|Cox Convention Center, OK
I join the server (its my favorite server) and practice flying/solo chopper flying, specifically firing tv missiles solo.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6542|Adelaide, South Australia

Join the server, then proceed to play around with C4, Vehicles, or the 3rd person glitch.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6510|Melbourne

Yep, The AU server is a prime example.  We get it started each day, but one thing is the first round is generally long which means high points!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6305|Pennsyltucky

I usually help get one or two servers started almost everyday.

We'll meet on one of the popular servers until we get 3-4 people together then we'll switch to an empty map.  Play that for a round or two, depending how many people join, then go to another.  I probably waste a good 30 mins a day waiting for players to start a round.

It's not too bad though.  Usually while waiting we'll knife or pistol fight for practice.
MeanMachine77
+25|6302
i join, then i start doing fun stuff. for example if its a FF off server i do crazy C4 stunts from high places, or so... or i practice flying because thats where i suck most.

i´m of the opinion its better to stay for some minutes, because maybe you atract more other players. and also my pals can see and join me via xfire.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard