LTC.Thunder
+4|6310|USA
at the top of the leader board.  It must be nice to be able to play this game 6,7,8,9, or 10 hours a day.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6250|Scotland!
I want the 3 seconds of my life back that it took to read this. And the 7 that it took to type this.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6501|Trondheim, Norway
Adults w/out job or that plays all the time they are home and have free...

My guess^^
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6590|Mountains of NC

usually its 2 or 3 guys playing the same account - some have no life- some work at home and can do that

me - I couldn't sit in a chair for that MANY hours
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
LtMarcus
+10|6609|Meise, Belgium
good question!
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6477|the guy in the hind on gator
no its not a good question and that is going to get his closed
LTC.Thunder
+4|6310|USA
And why are most of them German, they must not have a lot of things to do????
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6583|Southampton, UK

Because the US is eating, the UK is moaning and the rest of the world are killing each other.
The germans just play.
LTC.Thunder
+4|6310|USA
LOL, good way to put it I guess.
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6465|Austria - Graz
Well. In Germany 80 % are unemployed ^^ Thanks to Harz 4 lol!
DooM
+28|6328
firestarter has gotta have no life, he must average like 9 hours a day, but:

Total 4383:15:45

Also add in the menu times, loading map times etc.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6701|Broadlands, VA
I had a bunch of vacation built up that I was going to loose.  So I took two weeks off just to putter around the house.  KaosMom has class every Wednesday so Idecided that was the day to just sit in front of the PC and play.  Eight solid hours I thought.

Nope - could NOT sit still that long   I do not know how those guys do it.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

SEREMAKER wrote:

usually its 2 or 3 guys playing the same account - some have no life- some work at home and can do that

me - I couldn't sit in a chair for that MANY hours
It makes my ass hurt just thinking about it...
LTC.Thunder
+4|6310|USA
I have a nice chair but about 2 hours straight is my max, then I have to get up and walk or stretch.  But I can see how this game is so addicting.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6587|Area 51
Shared accounts.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6679|California
People with lottsa gaming hours...

"Hardcore Gamers"
Rickard.Jarl-
+7|6241|Sweden, Norrbotten, Luleå.
i always have my cat on my knees when im playing, so my ass hurts after a hour or so, never played 9 hours though.
weamo8
+50|6464|USA
I never realized that none of them are Americans, even though the majority of players are Americans.  Wonder why.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6345|Graz, Austria

weamo8 wrote:

I never realized that none of them are Americans, even though the majority of players are Americans.  Wonder why.
Americans have to watch a certain amount of TV each day to get brainwashed by enough advertisments and spend lots of money on those things to keep the economy running.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6671

LTC.Thunder wrote:

at the top of the leader board.  It must be nice to be able to play this game 6,7,8,9, or 10 hours a day.
No, It wouldn't be nice, imagine the sad existence one would lead if your life consisted of playing vid games and scratching one's arse.
[DK]130978
+3|6247|somewhere in Denmark

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

no its not a good question and that is going to get his closed
shut up noob,who do u think u r????? LOL and yes it was a good question....................
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6349|105 RVK
http://bf2s.com/player/93406951/

made his account in Feb.

Hes overtaking me and I've spent one and a half years on this game. He has 3 months of gaming.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6701|Broadlands, VA

globefish23 wrote:

Americans have to watch a certain amount of TV each day to get brainwashed by enough advertisments and spend lots of money on those things to keep the economy running.
Dammit!  Stop giving away the secrets!
CouchPotato
+9|6249

weamo8 wrote:

Because we all have jobs!!!! :-D
CouchPotato
+9|6249

globefish23 wrote:

weamo8 wrote:

Lol. Your funny. We do watch a lot of TV, and we are NOT the fattest country in the world. Germany is, sorry to say it. You beer drinkin food eating pigs....

P.S. I am half German

Last edited by CouchPotato (2007-05-04 11:53:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard