CouchPotato
+9|6250
If anyone wants to play Iron Gator.. Here's the place. Nice admins ( we play too). We don't kick for retarded things either..

So come on by

Server IP: 209.160.69.50:16567
Ventilo: VOICE-VA2.BRANZONE.COM:3796
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6661|Montreal, Qc, Canada
kk ill maybe try it soon...

i dont rly know this map but its a good one

where the server is located ?

Last edited by Andoura (2007-04-27 20:07:51)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6415|Southern California
Its a good map, but a little confusing at first...
Check out snakes guide, and remember to read the signs above the door, they usualy give you and idea of where the hallway heads.
CouchPotato
+9|6250

Andoura wrote:

kk ill maybe try it soon...

i dont rly know this map but its a good one

where the server is located ?
It's located in Virginia (USA)
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6792|Human Meat Shield
I like Iron Gator .. er.. once you get in the ship actually, otherwise you're chopper bait.

24 people...pfft.. so basically 4 people will have loads of points and kills while the other 20 are trying to spawn.
CouchPotato
+9|6250

imdead wrote:

I like Iron Gator .. er.. once you get in the ship actually, otherwise you're chopper bait.

24 people...pfft.. so basically 4 people will have loads of points and kills while the other 20 are trying to spawn.
This is true.. it's not my rules, it's my friends. I"m just tryin to get it put out there so we can have an active server and know people know were a good server to come to.
Zeus=18=
TEABAG
+10|6468|Proud to be Canadian!

CouchPotato wrote:

imdead wrote:

This is true.. it's not my rules, it's my friends. I"m just tryin to get it put out there so we can have an active server and know people know were a good server to come to.
That won't happen with a 24 slot server.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6717|Howell, Mi USA
TIG is one of the best maps in SF, just don't play it on IO (especially as MECsf)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
ssj3barua
+55|6712|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
Hey CouchPotato, I remember you shooting the shit out of me in PR. (you were on my team)

I'm a little drunk, not thinking as clearly as I could be, but I'm pretty sure it was you.

On topic: I love Iron Gator, I just might check it out.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6589|England

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Its a good map, but a little confusing at first...
Check out snakes guide, and remember to read the signs above the door, they usualy give you and idea of where the hallway heads.
QFT
CouchPotato
+9|6250

ssj3barua wrote:

Hey CouchPotato, I remember you shooting the shit out of me in PR. (you were on my team)

I'm a little drunk, not thinking as clearly as I could be, but I'm pretty sure it was you.

On topic: I love Iron Gator, I just might check it out.
I don't think it was me man.. Haha. I don't friendly fire unless it's on accident. Plus, I don't think i've ever played with you
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6718|UK
I cant find my way around that huge carrier for shit
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6435|Belgium
Seriously, I don't understand why people find the carrier so confusing. It really isn't that hard. Take the time to look at it in a local server if you have to. If you can memorise Karkand you can memorise Iron Gator.
imdead
Death StatPadder

Zeus=18= wrote:

CouchPotato wrote:

imdead wrote:

That won't happen with a 24 slot server.
You're not serious. 24 slot? 2 choppers? um.... yeah... you go in there and see if there isnt any chopper rape. The only way you arent going to get chopper raped in Gator is on a 16 player map.
CouchPotato
+9|6250
Lol what difference does it make, 24 or 16. Either way there are still 2 choppers and enough people to man them??... I don't get your thought there..
imdead
Death StatPadder
Someone said it wont happen with a 24 slot server, chopper rape - people wise. 16 player map you dont have the chopper all the fighting is inside the Ship. 32-64 player maps there is no difference.
CouchPotato
+9|6250
Alright.

We are going to be playing so if people will please join. Thank you.

IP is in my sig.
DeAThSniPer[CoD]
+8|6794|Virginia, United States
if i changed it to 16 player map size would u guys join?  any other map that would bring people in?
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6548|dunno
Make it have 40 slots or more.
DeAThSniPer[CoD]
+8|6794|Virginia, United States
i dont have the money for 40 slots lol
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6589|England

DeAThSniPer[CoD] wrote:

if i changed it to 16 player map size would u guys join?  any other map that would bring people in?
The 16player size of Gator is great fun. Unfortunatly, infantry battles for me on a US server means a lot of missed shots and deaths
ethrion
+25|6416|Hong Kong @ the moment
Is this the one you mean: 24/7 HIGH POINTS SPECIAL FORCES MAPS? If so, isnt high points considered padding/against the ROE? I dont know, im just asking...
cuppytea
Banned
+3|6238|Cheshire, England
I would go on if it was based in europe... I like iron gator
CouchPotato
+9|6250

ethrion wrote:

Is this the one you mean: 24/7 HIGH POINTS SPECIAL FORCES MAPS? If so, isnt high points considered padding/against the ROE? I dont know, im just asking...
No it is just a long round with everything on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard