yes45%45% - 100
no44%44% - 98
I dont know let me check10%10% - 24
Total: 222
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6686

State why you think its a problem to be or not to be circumsized

Last edited by blademaster (2007-05-10 16:17:20)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6528|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
You must be really bored
bonedoc69
+36|6452|Eugene, Oregon U.S.A.
Brutally hacked off at birth against my will.  BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!
Thats why I only have one karma........ poor me!

Last edited by bonedoc69 (2007-04-18 00:53:04)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6686

SgtHeihn wrote:

You must be really bored
yeah lol 
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6447|NSW, Australia

i can safely say i dont know
but really
no, no im not
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6686

bonedoc69 wrote:

Brutally hacked off at birth against my will.  BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!
rolf so funny +1 for u
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6885|Waikato, Aotearoa
OMG - are you totally serious?? this should be in junk.......
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6432

I'm not zo zure.
Let me check on teh interwebz what a circumzized peniz lookz like.

Ztill not zure.

Zomeone give me my z key back.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6377|Oregon
No...

Me and a friend asked a girl (hottie) at our school today what she thought about circumcision... her response was an awkward gaze and a few seconds of silence followed by "I'm fine with either."

Hot.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6264
OMG, first off I cant believe someone started a poll on this subject, what guy would want to know about another guys penis? null my vote lol
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6779|The Hague, Netherlands

moved to Polls
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6686

davidonbf2 wrote:

OMG, first off I cant believe someone started a poll on this subject, what guy would want to know about another guys penis? null my vote lol
lol
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6438
I am circumsized yes. I heard stories that some don't like oral with uncircumsized because the foreskin can stink or something lol.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6779|The Hague, Netherlands

kmt wrote:

I am circumsized yes. I heard stories that some don't like oral with uncircumsized because the foreskin can stink or something lol.
well, everything can stink...

matter of hygiene
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6597|QLD, australia
lol im not, whats it like?
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6415|Kyiv, Ukraine
I am, but when my son was born I made the decision with my wife that our kid should have the choice as to whether or not he wants any body parts removed when he becomes an adult.  Though I'm sure he wouldn't hold us in contempt for this later, I always wondered what life would be like with ALL my equipment, not that its ever seemed to be a detriment.  It's not that much extra maintenance like some people claim, just an extra 10 seconds to clean during diaper changes and bath times, no biggie.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6726|United States of America
Wow, if you're not very enthused about this issue, do NOT read how the practice is done. It involves the words "clamps," "crushed," "slit," and "scalpel." I'm not easily grossed out, but that's a bit on the wild side.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6821|Great Brown North

kmt wrote:

yeah see regular washing usualy makes you not stink
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6264
ok, I'm going to ask this question again , what guy would want to know about another guy's penis????????? lol
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6602|Southampton, UK

davidonbf2 wrote:

ok, I'm going to ask this question again , what guy would want to know about another guy's penis????????? lol
One that is already comfortable with his sexuality.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6750|th3 unkn0wn

blademaster wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

lol
It appears Mr blademaster here might have a fetish for circumcised guys. Has anyone noticed that he never did mention why he started this ridiculous poll. You have been warned!
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6868|Lithuania

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

blademaster wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

lol
It appears Mr blademaster here might have a fetish for circumcised guys. Has anyone noticed that he never did mention why he started this ridiculous poll. You have been warned!
Think about his name for a second
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
P00R_M3
+19|6610|Yorkshire, England
Yes and I was three when the deed was done and it still haunts me over 30 years later.

My friend had his done when he was 19, we went to see him the same evening to see how he was doing. He was laying on his bed in agony.... we told him to show us for a laugh and his bell end was massive and black, surely not usual. We shouted his dad, who took him back to the hospital. They had to unpick the stiches and take a look. The docs had caught a fine vein when doing the procedure and his bell end had just kept filling with blood..... so they had to re-stitch after fixing the vein. Not pleasant when you're 19 and in a relationship.
shikey
+4|6445|Australia
how do you know if you are?
aLeX
.?
+160|6372|:D

P00R_M3 wrote:

Yes and I was three when the deed was done and it still haunts me over 30 years later.

My friend had his done when he was 19, we went to see him the same evening to see how he was doing. He was laying on his bed in agony.... we told him to show us for a laugh and his bell end was massive and black, surely not usual. We shouted his dad, who took him back to the hospital. They had to unpick the stiches and take a look. The docs had caught a fine vein when doing the procedure and his bell end had just kept filling with blood..... so they had to re-stitch after fixing the vein. Not pleasant when you're 19 and in a relationship.
Ooookay. Did anyone else feel slightly uneasy whilst reading that? That's just not right..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard