Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6670|Washington, DC

I think Williams2 and WEED both need to realize there's more to life than a fucking video game...
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6385|Cali

']['error wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/96860780/

loool, definitely him!

fav kit: support
Fav weapon: nades
fav map: karkand
Now thats a confirm'ing.
Panikfrost
+9|6574
its funny how you people make such a big deal about this one guy because he was #1 on the leader boards.you guys make him seem like such a celebrity.why does him getting reset matter?
Fearmesnipers
+41|6485|Wales
heh IMO if my goal was to come top i would let people use the account while i sleep. I wudnt care. Im sure EA have better things to do than look at all top players to see if they are logging from different ip's. I wish they would just go for the people glitching and hacking. Not crap like that.

And why does everyone want peoples stats reset.... wow you are now 1 place higher,,, alot of good thats done you.

About 99.9999999% of you here will never make top 50 let alone top so its not really anything for you to be thinking about
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6262
I just made 2 star general and I bought the game when it came out and some of these guys have over 600-700 thousand points??
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6265

Hurricane wrote:

I think Williams2 and WEED both need to realize there's more to life than a fucking video game...
Williams is an excellent player he plays an hour a day and in that hour gets 4,000 points, and he is no hacker or padder
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6268|Scotland!

Capt.Irviding wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Williams is an excellent player he plays an hour a day and in that hour gets 4,000 points, and he is no hacker or padder
4K points per hour? that sounds like exaggeration to me.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6482
An hour a day my ass... on his original account he averaged 4-5 hours a day. Excellent player my ass... all he can do is chuck nades just look at his stats.
Capt.Irviding
+13|6265
Divine, I played with you about 5 mins ago, you are an excellent medic you are the top medic, you don't throw nades, which is cool. But are you well rounded at all? You never use the other kits all you use medic you have 2 expert badges. So stop putting down people all the time just because they like nades, you like medic and you dont use anything else, so you are a medic spammer haha I laugh at you medic spamming n00b lmao jk
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6750|Kangarooland
capt.irviding...stfu, u said stud was an excellent player and played for an hr a day...

divine said this is bullshit (rightly so) then u start personally sttacking him, for the very same things Williams/stud is guilty of.

Stud sux, and it is quite embarressing that he is Aussie.  All he does is medic whore and nade spam.   Never gets in the battle and always has a troupe of his little emo buddies around him to revive him, when u do get into 1 in 1's with him he insta prones...(useless tactics against anyone experienced imo) tho only other time u will ever 'see him' is when he is spawn camping you either in infy only map or in armour.  He isnt bad in a jet i will give him that, however as i am not a pilot i dont have muchto judge him against.
Capt.Irviding
+13|6265

ozghost wrote:

capt.irviding...stfu, u said stud was an excellent player and played for an hr a day...

divine said this is bullshit (rightly so) then u start personally sttacking him, for the very same things Williams/stud is guilty of.

Stud sux, and it is quite embarressing that he is Aussie.  All he does is medic whore and nade spam.   Never gets in the battle and always has a troupe of his little emo buddies around him to revive him, when u do get into 1 in 1's with him he insta prones...(useless tactics against anyone experienced imo) tho only other time u will ever 'see him' is when he is spawn camping you either in infy only map or in armour.  He isnt bad in a jet i will give him that, however as i am not a pilot i dont have muchto judge him against.
give him a break if he wants to throw grenades and not use a gun LET HIM THE FUCK DO IT!
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6496|the guy in the hind on gator
i see this thread closing very soon with my physic powers
Capt.Irviding
+13|6265
Same here. It got comepletely out of hand and hijacked.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6329|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Right.

I'm officially THE#LORD#OF#SRAWs, if it matters.

I crave attention some times.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6482
the only reason I'm hating so much on williams is that he opened his stupid mouth at me in game after I killed him a few times which confirmed that he is indeed a 10 yr old whining little boy that doesnt really deserve the attention he gets.
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6319
I have virtually no respect for anybody who uses only one kit or one vehicle or plays one map (Karkand).  Stats really mean nothing espically SPM it just means how much IO you play...would anybody in the top10 be were they are w/o IO???

Last edited by GeT-TwisTeD (2007-04-15 20:10:32)

gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6319|L-town MA
i will do lord a favor, and get him back to  #1
=eNs=Blzin
+1|6354
www.christianbooksanddvds.com

www.christianbooks.com

LMFAO U ALL NEED IT NERDS!!!  Leave the poor guy alone and talk about BF2 related issues and not peoples personal lives.  The guy leading the leader boards is at 300,000,000 points aquired in 30 mins.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6329|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Yes, we know. Casey's been talking about it all night.

And to your Christian books? No.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Marinejuana
local
+415|6625|Seattle
My personal theory on weed's reset is that EA never liked him up there with the drug-reference name to begin with. He was pretty much a marijuana advertisement (which I appreciated) and this could cause issues for EA if the right people made a fuss. Remember that Volx's name was thrown around in gaming magazines and stuff. Do you think EA really wanted weed's name to go around in the event that BF2 (and in turn EA) gets coverage? We all know that having drug references in your name makes you cool, but to strange people like business execs, its a liability. Didn't oxycontin_are_decent also get reset? Blazin was a much less overt pot reference because the association between fire/blaze/war is a solid alternative interpretation. And for this reason I should avoid breaking the top 500 or so.

He was practically a carbon copy of volx except he played more often so EA obviously didn't mind his playing style.

Whether or not weed actually was ever paid for anything (and like many of you assert, its probably just a stupid rumor), it is still possible that the rumor of him being paid for ranked points was fed to EA enough times that they reset him on the off-chance of it being true.

I tend to doubt that weed is multiple players, because he is one of those people who's playing style almost never changes. It would almost be hard to find that many people committed to playing his strategy perpetually. Most people interested in SPM like him usually settle on playing medic and having skill so you'd expect a group of people trying to whore points to sometimes be doing that. He seems like a sort of lazy and unskilled individual that found an easy way of scoring points at a more-than-competitive rate. And if I was playing 10 hours a day, maybe I would want a more relaxing way to go about it, too.

Playing too many games doesn't necesarily preclude being cool and having a life, but its not a good sign when you play more than anybody else. And thats probably another reason for me to avoid breaking the top 500.

I didn't bother reading through all the closed threads on this, so maybe I am missing out on the obvious reason why he was reset.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-04-16 10:04:55)

::DFC::Nohands[NL]
+1|6261
He stoped playing now...he gives up i think....
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6755|Germany

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

Didn't he get paid per point?
What is to gain by paying a guy to play a videogame that a ton of people play for free anyway?

Who pays him to play?

Because I smell bullshit.
There was once made a movie. A commedy of Lord of the rings all about stoners.
Maybe he was paid by the directors to promote their movie? Who knows...
Check this site for the movie: http://www.lordoftheweed.de.vu/
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6670|Washington, DC

Capt.Irviding wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

I find it hard to believe he has an SPM of 66.
weasel_thingo
+74|6366

::DFC::Nohands[NL] wrote:

He stoped playing now...he gives up i think....
or he found out people know it was him, so he might be on another account however he is probs pissed so he might not play at all.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6260|Turkey

gCASEy200 wrote:

i will do lord a favor, and get him back to  #1
lol im sure u can make it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard