Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6817|UK

Jameseyy wrote:

Basically 60% of teenagers in britain dress in tracksuits and congregate in groups, usually near the local corner shop vandalising everything and looking for any excuse to fight people 4 vs 1.
lol that reminds me of the time me and my brother got started on by a bunch of 8 or so chavs like 2 years young than us, dumbass's got an ass wooping.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6674|Camp XRay

J.P.Morgen wrote:

I kicked a neighbor dog for peeing on my yard.
try to kick my dog and you will be pulling back a nub
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/IMG_0197-1.jpg
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6806|United States of America

Marlboroman82 wrote:

J.P.Morgen wrote:

I kicked a neighbor dog for peeing on my yard.
try to kick my dog and you will be pulling back a nub
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/ … 0197-1.jpg
Haha, even your sig matches.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6861|Nårvei

I once held stand against 15 kinds after taking their bag of candy
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6770|Melbourne, Australia
im 16 iv been in a fight twice well i wouldent realy call them fights

first incident was when i was 14 i was jumped by some 18 year old kid. i was walking home he got out of a car full of hes little bogan friends, ran up an asked me who i was an where i was from before i could answer he smaked me right the in face of course i droped to the ground but got bak up in time to see him run like a little girl to the car an drive off   - my older brother (who is well known an feared in my town) caught up with the little shit around 2 weeks later that little cunt got a nice baseball batting

second - i got headbutted an hit a few times by a 22 year old why you ask why it was because i was sticking up for a friend. this guy was with hes mates talkin to all of us next minute 1 of the other group starts spittin at my friend for no apparent reason .. im like wtf an i stood infront of my mate. the spitter stands up an towers over me (i was about 5.5 at the time he was atleast 6.2) he swings at me but he must of been drunk because all it managed to do was come close to my nose... i then steped bak a little bit an being a little drunk myself said "well if u wanna swing at me u might wanna practice your aim a little better" then he came a few steps forward an headbutted me i fell bak a little den decided to run for it so there i am running around this parking lot at 3am amazingly gaining ground on this giraff fagget when i decide fuk this if he hits me who cares ill just get bak up afterwards so i stoped an he tackled me to the ground an started hittin me but after about 1 or 2 hits (which i manage to block with my arms)  hes mate rushes over an grabs him off me they get in the car and piss off   turns out my friend who was getting spit on told the other group whos brother i was while i was getting chased they immediently shit themselves an came an got der buddy

that guy was so scared afterwerds he swore on hes mates grave that he never laid a hand on me but all my mates knew exactly who he was he got a huge beating aswell

IM A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER    but my brother on the other hand mmmmmm
David.P
Banned
+649|6324
Stabbed myself once in th leg with a pearing knife(6-inch blade went half way in)
eisBär
+22|6295|Germany
Well, i've not been in any bar fights, but since many of these stories have such a bar feel, I thought I could share what my friend and I call "The White Rhino Incident." It involved two people we don't know, so we just made the name up.

I was partying in Austin, going from one bar to another. This pickup truck made a right turn in front of some pedestrians crossing the street which the pickup was turning onto. One of the drunk pedestrians runs towards the side of the truck and kicks the side of it behind the door on the side of the bed and makes this loud noise and puts this huge dent in it. The driver ("The White Rhino"), who was quite a large gentleman, stops his truck as soon as he hears the noise and flys out of the cab. He takes one look at the dent and starts chasing the drunk down the street on foot.

I was part of a crowd of "eggers-on" running behind. He catches the guy and tackles him, but not onto the ground, he slams him into a light pole - hard. There was this small splatter of blood because it busted the drunk's face open. He then starts throwing body punches and really whipping this guys ass while he's got one of the drunk's arms pulled behind him around the pole.

The drunk then wiggles away and runs about a half of a block until the White Rhino catches him again and knocks the dudes feet out from under him from behind and the dude goes sliding into the wall of this bar. This would be a perfect time for the White Rhino to start stomping him but, no, he does the respectable thing and pounds the hell out of him with his fists some more.

Then the cops, who were lagging behind the whole way, finally catch up. The White Rhino looks back when he hears the cops, then he grabs the drunk by one of his arms and slings him across the sidewalk into another light pole. Then he wraps the the drunk's arm (the drunk is quite bloody and screeming and basically crying at this point) around the pole and waits for the cops.

Well, the cops, who apparently had seen the entire thing, only arrested one person. I'll give you a hint: They didn't arrest the White Rhino. This dude got to keep partying (he prolly needed a drink after that), while the drunk who messed up the Rhino's truck went to jail after he was completly pummled by this guy. Thats one drunk who caused himself to have a REALLY bad night.

Last edited by eisBär (2007-04-12 14:25:46)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6817|UK

David.Podedworny wrote:

Stabbed myself once in th leg with a pearing knife(6-inch blade went half way in)
lol similar to me putting a garden fork through my foot. should of been paying attention realy.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6812

I lived thru two wars.
ShiftyMoves
+0|6290

Vilham wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

lol similar to me putting a garden fork through my foot. should of been paying attention realy.
My uncle had blasting caps in his back pocket, forgot and jump off a tree stump. Blew his ass right off. He almost died. It was a stupid ass anyways!!!
lt.jpsmith
+10|6322
eisbar where ya from??
bobroonie.bda
+143|6732
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/bobroonie/headwound.jpg

1 of 4 stab wounds I took 2 years ago.

I detached his letf retina, making him go blind in one eye. He stabbed my left radial nerve causing me to lose my left hand during the knife fight.

all and all it was good fun...
eisBär
+22|6295|Germany

lt.jpsmith wrote:

eisbar where ya from??
Texas, born there and (with a few other place in-between) went to college at UT austin. Don't live there anymore though; there's a lot about it that I miss, good times, hehehe. Got friends and family back there, so I visit a lot.

Last edited by eisBär (2007-04-12 15:24:13)

daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6304|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

bobroonie.bda wrote:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/b … dwound.jpg

1 of 4 stab wounds I took 2 years ago.

I detached his letf retina, making him go blind in one eye. He stabbed my left radial nerve causing me to lose my left hand during the knife fight.

all and all it was good fun...
Omg padder in a knife only server...BANNZOOOOOOOOOOORZ!! j/k man, thats awful shit, glad ya seem ok now tho.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6766|Germany

Jameseyy wrote:

lt.jpsmith wrote:

maybe so Im Canadian whats that mean? (chavas?)
Definitions of  chav on the Web:

* Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male chav is sometimes referred to as a chavster and a female as a chavette. ...
In Germany where I come from they are also called "Asis" -> short term called for "asoziale" aka antisocial people.

My experiences

Well i gotta admit, I'm 26 now and never have been in a real fist fight.
Some "Asis" sort of tried to get in a fight with me over the years but didn't have success or changed their mind.
I've been 6.4" since I'm 14 or 15 with a bully body.... can't really remember.
I've been to a school in a kind of "ghetto" neighbourhood and always knew their older brothers...
Or someone in their gang.

I don't know what it's like nowadays, but back then when I got to that school in my 5th grade (1991) there was not much fighting going on amongst students. But I think it changed to the worse nowadays (everywhere).

As referring to drunk people trying to fight me, I don't call that a fight. It's like Alpha said, one step to the right and holding their food up so they fall on the ground and telling their friends to get out of my face in a self-conscious manner is easier. I never like to get myself dirty with some fools that don't deserve the attention.

And one thing to add: It's not cool or tough to be in a fight. It's rather cool and tough to know how to avoid one.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6706|Lancaster Ohio, USA
I've never been in a fight, never really had to be. I'm 6' 4", 290 so no one wants to mess with me. Which is strange because every girl I've ever talked to when I'm out says I'm nothing but a big teddy bear. But all the guys don't wanna mess with me, I don't know why but that's ok with me. I'm worried if I do get in a fight I might accidentally kill someone through brute force.

Edit: Actually I came close once, some little pip-squeak threw a pop can and hit me in the head, I looked at him and he taunted me, I took one step at him and the little bastard ran away. Too bad, I had full intention of beating his ass for that one.

Last edited by bob_6012 (2007-04-12 15:36:29)

Ryan
+1,230|6894|Alberta, Canada

After beating up those Mexican's and killing their car, I headed down the street to the donut shop. I bought a donut, and some guy asked if he could touch it in the bathroom.

I said no, I spent $3 for this, but he didn't like that.
So he stumbled towards me, trying to grab my donut, but when he leaned forward, I kicked him in the jaw and he fell over. I teabagged him, and then stole some donuts and ran.

A bunch of cops chased me, so I hid in my house and order another Ninja kit from Ebay. This one cost $100 dolla, but it was worth it, it came with a anti-cop gun. So I fired the gun and donuts fell outta the sky. I teabagged the cops and run away screaming, with donuts in hand.

Another story soon to come.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6766|Germany

Ryan wrote:

After beating up those Mexican's and killing their car, I headed down the street to the donut shop. I bought a donut, and some guy asked if he could touch it in the bathroom.

I said no, I spent $3 for this, but he didn't like that.
So he stumbled towards me, trying to grab my donut, but when he leaned forward, I kicked him in the jaw and he fell over. I teabagged him, and then stole some donuts and ran.

A bunch of cops chased me, so I hid in my house and order another Ninja kit from Ebay. This one cost $100 dolla, but it was worth it, it came with a anti-cop gun. So I fired the gun and donuts fell outta the sky. I teabagged the cops and run away screaming, with donuts in hand.

Another story soon to come.
Stop with the drugs.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6751|MoVal So-Cal

bob_6012 wrote:

I've never been in a fight, never really had to be. I'm 6' 4", 290 so no one wants to mess with me. Which is strange because every girl I've ever talked to when I'm out says I'm nothing but a big teddy bear. But all the guys don't wanna mess with me, I don't know why but that's ok with me. I'm worried if I do get in a fight I might accidentally kill someone through brute force.

Edit: Actually I came close once, some little pip-squeak threw a pop can and hit me in the head, I looked at him and he taunted me, I took one step at him and the little bastard ran away. Too bad, I had full intention of beating his ass for that one.
OOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Same scenario here (I'm 6' 2" @ 245, mostly muscle with some "protection" ) except some little turd threw a chunk of skater wax at my head and hit me from behind. He ran and got about 10 feet until I knocked him on his face (literally) from a good punch to the back of his running-away-chicken-shit-head. Once he hit the ground, he got a knee to the back...I left him there, in the middle of the street, in front of all the kids, bleeding. I walked the rest of the 50 feet to my house and proceeded to go and do my homework. (story takes place 4 years ago, I have changed little since then...except for maturity, "protection" getting thinner and aging)

Last edited by Pernicious544 (2007-04-13 03:36:21)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6514|A W S M F O X
Well........walking home at 4am in the morning on friday night, wasnt drunk mind you, this ute sorta drives past, full of bogans(same as chavs, aussie version). Im like........shit, they of course stop. Two of them come out and ask for a lighter or something, i just remember saying "dont smoke", anyway at this point i know theres gonna be a foooiiiiight and its gonna be 4 v 1.

Im not tooooooo scared cause i Do have a 4 years of Ju Jitsu under my belt so im more like "score! now i can actually use this!", anyway the guy asks for some money now and im like "nah" and then hes like "GET HIM!" and throws a punch........i block, elbow into his ribs and throw the fucker down as hard as i could, next guy fucking comes at me with a knife. Allright, now its getting to life and death, he goes for straight stab i grab his knife hand, punch him in the throat, twist guys arm around his back until i break it and keep going till i tear all the ligaments and shit, so now his arm is like.........fucked pretty bad for life.

The rest of them in the car just bail and i just walk home...........my nerves were so bad for like 3 days.........i was just fucking glad i had like....martial arts skillz, otherwise i woulda had to run away like a little boy
Jackabo
+127|6609|Dublin, Ireland
I killed a guy with a lollpop
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6490|Brisbane, Australia

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Well........walking home at 4am in the morning on friday night, wasnt drunk mind you, this ute sorta drives past, full of bogans(same as chavs, aussie version). Im like........shit, they of course stop. Two of them come out and ask for a lighter or something, i just remember saying "dont smoke", anyway at this point i know theres gonna be a foooiiiiight and its gonna be 4 v 1.

Im not tooooooo scared cause i Do have a 4 years of Ju Jitsu under my belt so im more like "score! now i can actually use this!", anyway the guy asks for some money now and im like "nah" and then hes like "GET HIM!" and throws a punch........i block, elbow into his ribs and throw the fucker down as hard as i could, next guy fucking comes at me with a knife. Allright, now its getting to life and death, he goes for straight stab i grab his knife hand, punch him in the throat, twist guys arm around his back until i break it and keep going till i tear all the ligaments and shit, so now his arm is like.........fucked pretty bad for life.

The rest of them in the car just bail and i just walk home...........my nerves were so bad for like 3 days.........i was just fucking glad i had like....martial arts skillz, otherwise i woulda had to run away like a little boy
is that for real, thats pretty intense! I would have shat myself......all this is making me wanna work out hardcore lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6675|Birmingham, UK
Well...I've broken so many bones in my body, I've lost count. Now, I don't really feel any pain. When I was 2 and broke my first major bone, I was on traction but didn't cry or make a sound - I was that hard! The nurses were amazed, however.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6679|IRELAND

Don't really have many. I have been lucky enough to be well above average in height and weight so no one has ever really fucked with me.
My 1st year in my new school, I was about 15 and the school bully picked me out as being the biggest in my year so the one in need of being dressed down. I was first year he was 5th, he remarked about the gingerness of my hair as he was playing football with his mates and I give him lip back, he ran towards me so I sunk the head in him and broke his nose, he cried and his mates laughed and I never got one ounce of shit in that school or the town I had just moved into ever again to this day 16 years later.

So I am seriously out of practice, I don't even know if I could swing a decent punch anymore.
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6696|Cardiff - Wales - UK

']['error wrote:

i'm gay
No your not you boyfriend is.

Last edited by Stomper_40k (2007-04-13 04:24:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard